Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you like BGR to close the doors and shutdown the site?
lol love it.
I couldnt imagine what i would do with the 3 years of my life i have lost to BGR, which is really 7 if you count how much reading i did before actually joining.

I must say this is the first place i come to when i open my laptop and usually the only reason i do. Its a good addiction, and its great to talk with some of the members on here we have today that have been around for some time.

Looking at this thread, almost all of these users dont even log on on anymore, but a lot of them had a great part at building BGR.

I try to spread the word every chance i get and i feel like one day this site will be getting a lot more hits than it is. Best thing is, sports arent going anywhere and neither is this.

Kudos to QQ for having the balls to start this and for hoping that it would grow into what it is.

Ill milk this cow.
^Milk this cow, lol. Great stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love seeing people complain on these boards(any of them) its shows that they have less of a life then I do.
[Image: http://http://www.fantasynascarpreview.c.../bread.jpg]
I am new to BGR and I think its the best thing since sliced bread so keep it up!!!:

Confusednicker:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Okay I haven't been on here much lately and I must say this is surprising. Who in the hell would criticize a free message board that much? If you don't like it leave. QQ the site is great and you have done a great job at keeping it running.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
It's nice to see a 6 and a half year old thread still sparks some passion
^
That it does.
Wow
good thing the grammar police wasn't around. Some of these posters need to learn how to use the quote feature
You regularly hammer people for there grammar don't you?
not I.
Anyone can write in hillbilly English all they want doesn't bother me
but I do like making fun of those who write funny
Ah, I thought I was u slamming widemiddle03. But I was agreeing with whom ever it was. Even I could not understand him .
hellz no da site shood not be shut down dood

Had to blend my grammar in Big Grin
See, I told him back in 2006 that he didn't have the balls to shut this site down. Looks like I was right. *evil grin*
BCF4L Wrote:See, I told him back in 2006 that he didn't have the balls to shut this site down. Looks like I was right. *evil grin*

i call bs.. if he had shut down the site you wouldn't have had any friends lol
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.