Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you like BGR to close the doors and shutdown the site?
[quote author=98NCCalum link=topic=20496.msg205408#msg205408 date=1141682495]
[quote author=BFritz link=topic=20496.msg205332#msg205332 date=1141676104]
I love this site because you don't gotta worry about things like grammatical errors and stuff like that.

I met theguru and had no problem with him. However, my problem comes in when being high up on the priority list means you can do anything on BGP. I.E. Birdsfan thought I was 20, in a stolen car, and that I knew the state that the driver was in when I decided to get in that stolen car, all of which are false. He proceedes to make comments about how I don't deserve anything, how I'm a dick, and how I'm just trying to robb people. I ask theguru about it, get blown off and told Birdsfan was "trying to help me." Someone want to try and explain that to me? So, alls I say is "a moderator offended me," and I get kicked off the site for good. If anyone would like to take a stab at that and tell me how it's not bullshit, please, feel free.

By the way, I doubt many of you know the true story and none of you know how financially destroyed my family has been with no help from anyone, so please think about if you're going to form an opinion that's similar to Birdsfan
[/quote]BFritz, same thing happened to me, Watusi had it out fr me, next thing I know, after posting the same way for three plus years, im gone. It's pathetic.
[/quote]

I got banned for making super tecmo bowl highlights of the South Floyd/ Paintsville game. :lmao:
[quote author=torQQue link=topic=20496.msg205396#msg205396 date=1141682075]
I tell you all one thing. YOU ALL ARE THE REASON I WILL NOT CLOSE BGR. People here that support BGR and efforts we make. You all are what have made this site a success not me. Without people like you BGR wouldn't be nothing but and name. And excuse my french here. But BY GOD I'll go down with my ship.

ALL these Haters and Bashers can kiss my F**KING ASS. I'm doing this for you guys that appreciate it. To take BGR away from those that support and want it to be successful would be wrong. Im going to really BEEF up staff support here and well go on banning sprees to keep this place clean of maggots. We will try to conduct a meeting tonight in the mod forum and add at least 20 more staff members. All of you that has stood behind us can help us keep this place clean.
[/quote]

:thumpsup:
HELL NO!  ENOUGH SAID.

You know how I feel and as the rest have said you've busted your ass for to long and to hard to throw in the towel now.  Damn it you have them on the road its not time to regroup its time to go on the attack and if that first attack is to do some housekeeping then thats what we need to do.  This site is to much of a family for you to stop now.  As far as the rest you know my true feelings and I'll be there with you all the way no matter what.

Besides do you want me to get divorced or something you shut this site down I'll go crazy, I'll walk around in a daze my wife will leave me take the kids and I'll lose my job.  Hell I'll end up on the street being supported by you because you shut the site down.  PLEASE DON'T DO IT I BEG OF YOU!
[quote author=torQQue link=topic=20496.msg205412#msg205412 date=1141682610]
I love this site because you don't gotta worry about things like grammatical errors and stuff like that.

I met theguru and had no problem with him. However, my problem comes in when being high up on the priority list means you can do anything on BGP. I.E. Birdsfan thought I was 20, in a stolen car, and that I knew the state that the driver was in when I decided to get in that stolen car, all of which are false. He proceedes to make comments about how I don't deserve anything, how I'm a dick, and how I'm just trying to robb people. I ask theguru about it, get blown off and told Birdsfan was "trying to help me." Someone want to try and explain that to me? So, alls I say is "a moderator offended me," and I get kicked off the site for good. If anyone would like to take a stab at that and tell me how it's not bullshit, please, feel free.

By the way, I doubt many of you know the true story and none of you know how financially destroyed my family has been with no help from anyone, so please think about if you're going to form an opinion that's similar to Birdsfan
[/quote]BFritz, same thing happened to me, Watusi had it out fr me, next thing I know, after posting the same way for three plus years, im gone. It's pathetic.
[/quote]

I got banned for making super tecmo bowl highlights of the South Floyd/ Paintsville game. :lmao:
[/quote]

Heck I got banned for saying I liked this site better than BGP didn't even get a warning and I said it on this site.  MOLE!

And it cost me two tickets to the Florida - UK game last year so you owe me still QQ you can't shut it down.
I tell you all one thing. YOU ALL ARE THE REASON I WILL NOT CLOSE BGR. People here that support BGR and efforts we make. You all are what have made this site a success not me. Without people like you BGR wouldn't be nothing but and name. And excuse my french here. But BY GOD I'll go down with my ship.

ALL these Haters and Bashers can kiss my F**KING ASS. I'm doing this for you guys that appreciate it. To take BGR away from those that support and want it to be successful would be wrong. Im going to really BEEF up staff support here and well go on banning sprees to keep this place clean of maggots. We will try to conduct a meeting tonight in the mod forum and add at least 20 more staff members.   All of you that has stood behind us can help us keep this place clean.
[/quote]

:thumpsup:

you are the man QQ....

ALL these Haters and Bashers can kiss my F**KING ASS. I'm doing this for you guys that appreciate it. To take BGR away from those that support and want it to be successful would be wrong. Im going to really BEEF up staff support here and well go on banning sprees to keep this place clean of maggots. We will try to conduct a meeting tonight in the mod forum and add at least 20 more staff members. All of you that has stood behind us can help us keep this place clean.
[/quote]
Again I can't hank you enough for what you have provided us here. It was out of your pocket and all at your expense and because of your hard work. I haven't been on BGR for too long, but I love it and it is something I look forward to everyday. Thanks a lot QQ
Im going to really BEEF up staff
[/quote]Here you go again trying to get people to be like me....not goin to happen... :lol:

But if you close this GREAT site.....I know where you live :pirateshoot:
i knew when i read QQ's post we would be hearing from BEEF shortly. :lol:
This site is awesome. Thanx a lot for putting all the time and effort into it.
Thanks for all the work you have put into BGR QQ i really appreciate what u do to make BGR better
QQ u know noone on this site wants u to close anything down.  U have done a great job keepin this site running.  and it is spreading across the state.  it will take some while but slowly we are takin people off BGP and they are finding a better home here.
[quote author=Vincent Vega link=topic=20496.msg205478#msg205478 date=1141684810]
QQ u know noone on this site wants u to close anything down. U have done a great job keepin this site running. and it is spreading across the state. it will take some while but slowly we are takin people off BGP and they are finding a better home here.

[/quote]

You are absolutely correct. i know of a handful of people who have switched over here in the past 2 or 3 weeks and they love it here. Im glad Ma and Pa didnt let me get an account on BGP. I would be missing some great posts from some very intelligent folks here at BGR.
[quote author=corndog23 link=topic=20496.msg205499#msg205499 date=1141685407]
[quote author=Vincent Vega link=topic=20496.msg205478#msg205478 date=1141684810]
QQ u know noone on this site wants u to close anything down. U have done a great job keepin this site running. and it is spreading across the state. it will take some while but slowly we are takin people off BGP and they are finding a better home here.

[/quote]
Hey if I hadn't maxed out my credit card on some new Jordans the I would have gotten an account on BGP and I think that would have been a big mistake. I think what QQ has going here is much better anyway.  I think BGR is ran with much more class.

You are absolutely correct. i know of a handful of people who have switched over here in the past 2 or 3 weeks and they love it here. Im glad Ma and Pa didnt let me get an account on BGP. I would be missing some great posts from some very intelligent folks here at BGR.
[/quote]
[/quote]

I often wondered what happened to you on BGP?  It doen't take much to get booted there, especially if theguru thinks you'll fork over another 12 bucks for a new membership.

BTW......the mod job went to Watusi's head.
if anything dont close down this site the 12 bucks i paid for BGP wasnt even wroth it when i found this site i never will go back 2 BGP so please dont clos down this site its  :1:
Although we have had a rocky road, I think this is  great site. Keep up the good work.
why the sudden change of heart TheRevelation??  Get booted off of BGP or something?
i hate to make this my first post,, but if you shut this site down,im taking my scronnie arse on a road trip to ruff you up a little so i'd be ready if i were you LOL...

I visit about 5 Forums on the web,your gonna have a few bad apples in the bunch!!!you just need to get rid of those bad apples,so the whole bunch dont get spoiled...it happens on every forum from time to time...

you have too much time and effort into this fine site too shut it down....its probably the best forum i have seen...i have been reading some older posts to get my lame arse updated...it looks like you have alot of fine folks here who really enjoy what you have created...

keep up the good work and dont make me cross the River LOL...
-James-
ALL HAIL QQ King of this great and wonderful site.
I would DIE if BGR was no longer!
[quote author=corndog23 link=topic=20496.msg205618#msg205618 date=1141689944]
why the sudden change of heart TheRevelation??  Get booted off of BGP or something?
[/quote]

Corndog I happen to like this site. Its free of everything, money and I can say what I want like everyone else. I just wanted to give QQ a thumbs up. It appears he is having a bad day and we all need to support him in his time of crisis.
Quote:Corndog I happen to like this site. Its free of everything, money and I can say what I want like everyone else. I just wanted to give QQ a thumbs up. It appears he is having a bad day and we all need to support him in his time of crisis.

Cant win for losing with some on here can you?
I love this site and most of the people on it!  I don't want to see it shut down.  If it takes being a lot harder on the habitual offenders than I say do it!
[quote author=man_wealth link=topic=20496.msg205757#msg205757 date=1141695229]
Quote:Corndog I happen to like this site. Its free of everything, money and I can say what I want like everyone else. I just wanted to give QQ a thumbs up. It appears he is having a bad day and we all need to support him in his time of crisis.

Cant win for losing with some on here can you?
[/quote]

Must be winning since your able to say what you want on here and still be allowed to stay.
Do not buck up and quit.. I'll will beat you to death..  i don't know about all these other people, but dude this site means so much to me, and many other people.. This site has really done things for me that most people would laugh about.. it's kept me out of a lot of trouble, and it has kept me sane for the most part of a year.. especially when my work was getting to me.. this was a place i could come and vent or get my mind off the things that were stressing me out.. this place has really been a kind of sanctuary to me.  I know i haven't been here a lot lately, but tha'ts a little out of my control.. but believe me.. if this site were to shut down I for one would really be heartbroken.. I love this place and I look forward to conversations, and arguements with most of the people on here..  I know this site was originally created as a free alternative to the other one, but dude. I would really pay to continue to be a part on here.. if it wasnt' for this site you wouldn't have got a ticket to a free chinese dinner that you still haven't gotten yet lol.. and CD wouldn't have a punchline to all his jokes without me..  and as for beef well, he would be just another college kid, looking for someone to brag to.. lol..
This site means a lot to a lot of people, and shutting it down would be hard.. well on me at least.. so I vote to keep her open..
I cna only say that I support everything that QQ has done with HIS and BGG's site.
We will do all we can to make this site the best in ky
In time we will have members from all over the state
I hope it will one day lead to the demise of the guru and his little group of brownnosers

Im with ya till the end

And like many on here i spend a lot of time on this site
so I would have to change my life style if we shut down
Here I Go And Make A Commitment For The First Time In Years, And I Hear Talk About The Site Shutting Down Because Of A Few A**Holes.  I Really Can't Afford Therapy Anymore, And My Doctor Said That This Site Is Good For Me.  Don't Make Me Travel To Your Home And Camp Out On Your Door Step Until The Site Is Put Back UP.  I Enjoy It Too Much To Just Sit By And Let It DIE.  Keep Up The Good Work QQ.  What You Have Done Here With What Little Free Time You Have Is Nothing Short Of Amazing.  Don't Let A Few Malcontents Get You Down.  If You Find Yourself Standing In The Swamp As*Hole Deep With Alligators, Just Drain The Swamp.....After All You Are The MAN!!!!
[quote author=Doc Holliday link=topic=20496.msg205836#msg205836 date=1141698517]
I hope it will one day lead to the demise of the guru and his little group of brownnosers[/quote]

Don't 'ya just detest 'em??
Heck no, don't let a few ass holes ruin it for all of us QQ. We love you and BGG.
Long Live BGR and QQ! :thumpsup: