Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give me a list of your regions top teams.
14 th region.
1: Hazard
2: Powell
3: Letcher
Uh huh!!!
Confusedhh:
14th Region -

Defending champ Letcher Central.
Hazard.
Powell.
Estill.
I agree, with Zane Blair of Letcher Central now able to pitch, they will be tough. Him having to sit out a year might cause him to take a while.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Is that the only player you think of from LCC, CP08? He's the only player I've ever seen you mention on here.
No, but he will help with the pitching rotation. With only 8 post you haven't been on here much have you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Jordan Short and Max Hall will also be a big help. Jordan was Region MVP last year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

I haven't heard of any of them. I'm a 15th region guy. Sorry.
Pepe Wrote:16th top 5

1 Greenup
2 Ashland
3 Boyd
4 East
5 Fleming

Just because greenup was young last year doesn't mean they are going good this year. Little bit early to be throwing them the crown. And fleming lost a lot.
Who do you like ghostrider? I think there will be some suprises in the 16th this year.
I think Greenup will be good but not as good as Boyd and Ashland. Russell is possibly a sleeper and bath would be if they hadn't have lost there best player.
ghostrider69 Wrote:I think Greenup will be good but not as good as Boyd and Ashland. Russell is possibly a sleeper and bath would be if they hadn't have lost there best player.

Does Ashland have another quality starter to go with Hunter?
I don't know the roster but I would have to imagine Ashland having athletes. With there offense and defense they would just new someone to throw strikes and let them make plays.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Jordan Short and Max Hall will also be a big help. Jordan was Region MVP last year.
LCC has several young players that got some experience pitching last season. Dakota Adams, Nick King, Stephen Fox, Mason Salyers and Hall were all freshman and each showed some potential. Short should be their no. 1. The key will be how hard each of them worked in the off season.
Ashland has lefty Logan Salow who has every bit as good of stuff as Hunter. They also have Adkins and a couple of other quality right handers. I am not sure how well they will hit it though. Boyd is very young, lost 7 starters and have Salisbury back. They are very beatable.
Could be exciting to watch this year.
16th goes something like this
1. Boyd-until someone proves utherwise
2. Ashland
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Did they move defending champion Letcher Central to another region???

they didnt move letcher i think everyone has that feeling like powell had last year. letcher will not be over looked by any team now and WILL see everyones best because theres nothing better than beating the region champs or quit possibly embarassing them in a game