Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 freshman in the 15th?
betsy layne has two very good freshmen joining the bobcats this year
Brennan Case and Tyler Hamilton the can play every position just as well as any other... I have heard through the grape vine that case will be starting in center where i have seen him play and play it well! As for hamilton he may get into the pitching rotation some but with all the returning players and him being an infielder it will be tough for him to start but still yet as good as he is you never know what can happen! 8)
i agree handels hamilton and case will help bl out this year......................case is possibly the best freshamn outfeilder in the region
"hard work 24/7" Wrote:i agree handels hamilton and case will help bl out this year......................case is possibly the best freshamn outfeilder in the region

Brennan has always been quick. His dad has always pushed him and thats made him better since little league. Not to mention a good batter
watson ritchie is a freshmen playing for pikeville
er only has 3 that I know of.
The best freshman from East Ridge is Tyler Hylton.
"Jesus Shuttlesworth" Wrote:watson ritchie is a freshmen playing for pikeville
er only has 3 that I know of.

do you knwo this Ritchie kid well, and where do you think he will be playing???
I dont know him personally but I know he is one of the best all around athletes at pikeville.
You think so...What makes you say that?
watson is a nice player, but nothin special, he'll be a nice role player for pikeville sports, but not a big time athlete
Do you know him well, VW_FSU?
and do you think he has a chance at seeing any varsity time this year in baseball?
I dont think he will since he is just a freshman...htats just my opinion
I think he is refering to JD McCoy.
Yes, it was JD McCoy they were talking about when the naem McCoy was mentioned earlier...
O yea, I almost forgot about JD Vanhoose...he was a starter in Paintsville's rotation last season as an 8th grader...kid is very talented and plays on a very good Pinatsville team!
"Jesus Shuttlesworth" Wrote:watson ritchie is that good, he will never improve if he continues to play all 3 sports. Drop basketball bud.

If you meant to say he isnt that good, youre wrong. Watson is a promising 3rd baseman/pitcher. He has a good arm and is steadily improving at the hot corner. Give him another year or so for his bat to come around and i believe he will impress a lot of people.
"Raider" Wrote:
"hard work 24/7" Wrote:i agree handels hamilton and case will help bl out this year......................case is possibly the best freshamn outfeilder in the region

Brennan has always been quick. His dad has always pushed him and thats made him better since little league. Not to mention a good batter

How can say he is the best freshman outfielder in the reigon when nobody has ever heard of him.

Just because hes quick and his dad pushed him doesnt make him a player. A good BATTER? I have heard of good hitters but never a good batter.
"Carp" Wrote:
"Jesus Shuttlesworth" Wrote:watson ritchie is that good, he will never improve if he continues to play all 3 sports. Drop basketball bud.

If you meant to say he isnt that good, youre wrong. Watson is a promising 3rd baseman/pitcher. He has a good arm and is steadily improving at the hot corner. Give him another year or so for his bat to come around and i believe he will impress a lot of people.

Ritchie just needs someone to work with, and with the help from Lawson and the experienced player in Walls, he should start to come around...but he has a lot of stuff to improve on...I hope he does impress people in the near future...What is he better at, pitching or 3rd?
"Carp" Wrote:
"Raider" Wrote:

How can say he is the best freshman outfielder in the reigon when nobody has ever heard of him.

Just because hes quick and his dad pushed him doesnt make him a player. A good BATTER? I have heard of good hitters but never a good batter.

You don't know what your talking about Carp, I've grew up with Brennan and he is a good player, without his dad helping him I don't know if he would be as good as he is today. OBVIOUSLY your not from Kentucky, Batter Hitter same thing, u don't have to be weird about things.
carp juss because uve not heard of him dosnt mean hes not any good .....................................but im sure youll change your mood after the up comming season
I doubt he will change his mind...I just dont think he is ready to compete at the varsity level...besides i didnt even know he played baseball, o wait i remember seeing him on BL team last year, he didnt even have the same jersey as the rest of the team haha
has he moved up now?
Yea you think your real funny dirty thirty he is a good player and is a whole lot better player than what you will ever be and believe me i kno who u are and thats pretty bad when you get on here and write about yourself to make yourself look good.
did richie even have a jersey last year?haha
"dirty30" Wrote:I doubt he will change his mind...I just dont think he is ready to compete at the varsity level...besides i didnt even know he played baseball, o wait i remember seeing him on BL team last year, he didnt even have the same jersey as the rest of the team haha
has he moved up now?

the jersey dosent make the player....for instance.....you could put watson richie in a jersey trimmed in gold and brennan case could be in rags and still play rings around him!

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
haha well truth is never seen brennan on a baseball field, and obviously no one on here has except for about 2 ppl from betsy layne....anyways this is getting out of hand
but you all are halarious, there is no reason to argue who is the better, we will just have to wait and see in the upcoming years, until then lets keep our arguements civilized, please.
but honestly, i know who you all are too...and i am not a cocky person or someone to brag about myself and hopefully you two arent either...but i wouldnt release anyones names on here, its against the rules...
I remember when we was on our little league all-star team, Brennan was without a doubt the best center fielder in that tournament. We went to the championship game that year but lost to Paintsville I think. He was our lead-off batter and was almost always on base, wether it was a base hit or a bunt, he was almost always on base and always scored.
dont get me wrong brennan is a good player, but i just dont see him being as good at baseball as he is basketball...tahts all really
and to hear that he is starting is great and all i just dont expect him to turn them into a great team or anything...and to answer your alls question about ritchie getting a jersey last year, he actualy pinch ran and scored against BL last year...but i know that isnt anything special, and honestly ritchie hasnt done anything to prove to anyone he is good in high school yet, thats because he is not ready for the high school level...but hopefulyl with hard work and help form players and coaches he will improve, but only time will tell...maybe he wont ever be any good at baseball
Little League doesn't really matter when you get to High School.
good point 4 leaf...there is a huge difference there
Well I know he was a great player back then, and in Babe Ruth.
well i can name a lot of players who wre great in LL and Babe Ruth, but that doesnt neccesarily mean that they will be a good high school player...big difference there