Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 33 Burch Wv 1
Wow was Burch really this bad?
Geraldo Rivera Wrote:I think for one that this is a sad score. Belfry should have showed more respect than that for Burch. Poor kids

Yeah, so obviously you were one of them that are running their mouth on here and WASN'T at the game. I think it's just a bunch of jealous people that don't like Belfry,trying to make people think they aren't a class act. Belfry is a CLASS ACT and that reputation will never be taking away. Hagy done everything he could, it's pretty bad when the Belfry fans were clapping for Burch when they did something and cheering for them. Hagy tried to end the game? It wasn't HIS CALL to end it, the coach had to agree and he wouldn't so Hagy and his team was forced to play 5 innings. You think a coach would have more respect for his kids than to not embarrass them so much when the 8th graders were swinging at everything just not to get walked all the way to home. I think this should end the discussion. It's ridiculous hearing some of you people that have no idea! :flame: GOOOO BELFRY!!
belfrypirates00 Wrote:Yeah, so obviously you were one of them that are running their mouth on here and WASN'T at the game. I think it's just a bunch of jealous people that don't like Belfry,trying to make people think they aren't a class act. Belfry is a CLASS ACT and that reputation will never be taking away. Hagy done everything he could, it's pretty bad when the Belfry fans were clapping for Burch when they did something and cheering for them. Hagy tried to end the game? It wasn't HIS CALL to end it, the coach had to agree and he wouldn't so Hagy and his team was forced to play 5 innings. You think a coach would have more respect for his kids than to not embarrass them so much when the 8th graders were swinging at everything just not to get walked all the way to home. I think this should end the discussion. It's ridiculous hearing some of you people that have no idea! :flame: GOOOO BELFRY!!

Very good post...I was at the game and I think it was terrible of Burch's coach to not agree to end the game. No need to embarrass those kids like that.
Other than Coach Hagy sending a few of our boys to Burch's side, there was nothing else that would have helped them..
Shame on those who weren't at the game but get on here and criticize without knowing the full story!
belfrypirates00 Wrote:Belfry is a CLASS ACT and that reputation will never be taking away.

I agree with you 110% :thumpsup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have seen teams this bad!!!
To tell you the truth, the umpires could have done more to help this game along more than Belfry!
Sure wish Paintsville's JV could have played Belfry's JV that night instead, but I see why they kept them at Belfry.
trust me, i know this team and school system all to well, mingo county wont even allow burch to build a home baseball field and on top of that they dont have a real coach. coach hagy did everything in his power to move this game along, Burch just dont have the coaching or support needed for a high school baseball team.
<br>
but i do wish the burch bulldogs the best of luck with the rest of their season and hope they turn things around!