Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday……………….Stardust
^ Smart choice....
You know... at one time I would have thought another poster would have been the first to this monumental and over enormous post count.. But congrats anyway..

however i don't know if i would brag about it in front of girls lol
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
^ LOL, very well said!
crazytaxidriver Wrote:You know... at one time I would have thought another poster would have been the first to this monumental and over enormous post count.. But congrats anyway..

however i don't know if i would brag about it in front of girls lol

CTD, you have been here from the beginning, and you were certainly around when I started. Hell, how did guys like Jamin Jamey not ban me??? I know he sure wanted to. He thought I was the Anti-Christ spy from BGP just like most of the rest of the BGR members at the time. Confusednicker:
Hahaha.. Truth be told.. I've always been on the side of the poster. when it came to me i would find the good that ya did and bring that up..

You know how that forum can be at times.. but when we first started up it was funny.. Either you were from Eky or were a plant from the other site.. And that's not based on paranoia. There were people that really came over just to cause trouble..

It took a lot to get this place going.. and that's where most of my posts came from. Trying to get enough threads and decent conversation to get people interested. Having a poster like you, who is fast enough and knowledgeable about all the sports has really boosted this place. Now every team has a voice, so that when you try to google yourself, you might actually get a hit. We couldn't have done it without you..

I thought you were an over accomplished post padder when i first saw you though lol

Tom is not my friend....

Happy Birthday Dusty!!!

I knew that you were adding the dramatic pause just so everyone could stir the pot as to what you were doing so that you could have some self loathing! :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Hahaha.. Truth be told.. I've always been on the side of the poster. when it came to me i would find the good that ya did and bring that up..

You know how that forum can be at times.. but when we first started up it was funny.. Either you were from Eky or were a plant from the other site.. And that's not based on paranoia. There were people that really came over just to cause trouble..

It took a lot to get this place going.. and that's where most of my posts came from. Trying to get enough threads and decent conversation to get people interested. Having a poster like you, who is fast enough and knowledgeable about all the sports has really boosted this place. Now every team has a voice, so that when you try to google yourself, you might actually get a hit. We couldn't have done it without you..

I thought you were an over accomplished post padder when i first saw you though lol

I guess I would lose on the defense of "If the shoe fits...."
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Happy Birthday Dusty!!!

I knew that you were adding the dramatic pause just so everyone could stir the pot as to what you were doing so that you could have some self loathing! :biggrin:

LCF, I thought you were spot on from the beginning :Thumbs:
Happy birthday Dusty. So much I could say. I guess I will just save it for when I come back to the Mall Cop Precinct and visit you, the Mall Cop Commissioner.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Birthday Stardust, congrats on 100,000!
Happy Birthday Dusty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are THE man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy BDay you old fart!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^^
So many nude, male pics!!
Starting to get worried about Gut...
^
You havent seen nothing yet Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

Just wait till he makes it to 100,000
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

I have a very bad feeling about this..

Tom is not my friend....

Happy birthday
BTW, I missed it. What did the 100k post say?