•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presidential Debate
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He set there and lied about his tax cuts that Ryan was talking about yesterday . So yea I would say he didn't do himself any help for the long run. Should be in an ad pretty soon.

Now, you do realize Romney is the one running for president, right? Ryan is a genius with numbers and he crafted his budget thinking he would have to face the same democrats that shoved ObamaCare down our throats, so, he was trying to meet them halfway. Romney's plan will be the one that is pursued not his VP's plan, LOL

I thought Romney was the most intellectual "idiot" I ever heard speak, care to take a shot at defending your statement from earliter today? So, you and MSNBC are reduced to calling Romney a liar in only one debate? That's all you got left already?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have been working around a lot of coal mines lately and have seen first hand what the federal mine inspectors are doing to the coal industry and after what Romney said what he did about coal I don't see how anyone in the state of Kentucky could vote for Obama. Too many families in this state are going under because of Obama's coal policies. Very very sad. Romney will fix that and I believe the coal industry will boom again. If not people won't starve because they will all have obama's food stamps. But who wants that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:lol....be specific what he lied about.

That's what I thought. We've just been "vectored" again guys.
Haha

James Carville says "Obama came into this thing wanting to have a conversation, it takes two to have a conversation. Romney came into this thing with a chain saw."
Backwoods Wrote:I have been working around a lot of coal mines lately and have seen first hand what the federal mine inspectors are doing to the coal industry and after what Romney said what he did about coal I don't see how anyone in the state of Kentucky could vote for Obama. Too many families in this state are going under because of Obama's coal policies. Very very sad. Romney will fix that and I believe the coal industry will boom again. If not people won't starve because they will all have obama's food stamps. But who wants that?

Yeah, it's suprising that we even have a few of those ding a lings on BGR too, isn't it?Confusednicker:
Did anyone else think that Romney reminded them of the man that went up against Jimmy Carter in 1980.
Bob Seger Wrote:Since it's on the economy tonight, I think it would be safe and fair to compare someone who has never worked one single day in his life , not even as much as having ever had a paper route going up against one of the most successful businessmen in the country and the world in a debate over financial matters....And you are dumb enough to portrait Romney as an idiot and Obama as a financial whizz kid.

Are you really that stupid junior???

You nailed this one Bob. It's easy to stand up on TV and sound all presidential and schollarly when you don't have to face down a real man that has been there and done that. Wowing cheering college kids, and trying to shuck a man like Romney, is two different chores.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:That's what I thought. We've just been "vectored" again guys.

If they knew they would never be Obama supporters.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CNN Post debate poll results.

Romney 67%
Obama 25%
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:As the time for the "debate" nears, I want to make an observation or two.

First: Generously speaking, less than 1/3 of all eligible voters will watch it.

Second: Of that group, less than 1/3 will understand what is going on.

Third: The outcome will be that most will depend upon media analysis to figure out what happened.

Fourth: Since the media, other than Fox, has its collective heads permanently stuck up Kardashian's rearend, Kardashian will be declared to be the winner.

Fifth: The majority of the voters, being a few IQ points shy of average, will accept the spin of the media.

Harry, I like you but, you're in the bunker on this one, LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:Haha

James Carville says "Obama came into this thing wanting to have a conversation, it takes two to have a conversation. Romney came into this thing with a chain saw."

That is an awesome quote, hahaha...
TheRealThing Wrote:You nailed this one Bob. It's easy to stand up on TV and sound all presidential and schollarly when you don't have to face down a real man that has been there and done that. Wowing cheering college kids, and trying to shuck a man like Romney, is two different chores.

This one was so easy to call TRT. You have guys like junior here, that are wanting to be big boys so bad that they wont take the time to listen to the ones that have been there and done that. They think they know it all and really have never done much of anything. It's a disgrace how this younger generation is being duped into believing the liberal propaganda garbage.
vundy33 Wrote:That is an awesome quote, hahaha...

Carville was cracking up!!
I've lost all my confidence in American schools tonight by how stupid most highschool and college kids are when it comes to politics...damn, it's ridiculous.
vundy33 Wrote:I've lost all my confidence in American schools tonight by how stupid most highschool and college kids are when it comes to politics...damn, it's ridiculous.

Different way of saying it but, that's tha liberal mindset. These kids come out of school dumber than they were going in. :igiveup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vundy33 Wrote:I've lost all my confidence in American schools tonight by how stupid most highschool and college kids are when it comes to politics...damn, it's ridiculous.

Maybe not stupid, but most certainly ignorant.
It's like they all think none of this will ever effect them...they are in for a rude awakening pretty soon.
Unfortunately that is what I have been trying to say for a long time Vundy.
vundy33 Wrote:It's like they all think none of this will ever effect them...they are in for a rude awakening pretty soon.
Again unfortunately your little buddy will have to find all of this out the hard way too.
Haha,

Axlerod says Romney had since June to practice for this.
I don't expect them to know everything, but I do expect them to have an idea of what the heck is going on. It's going to suck when mommy and daddy isn't paying for everything.
TheRealThing Wrote:You nailed this one Bob. It's easy to stand up on TV and sound all presidential and schollarly when you don't have to face down a real man that has been there and done that. Wowing cheering college kids, and trying to shuck a man like Romney, is two different chores.

For one thing Obama has never been anything but a rebel rouser to begin with, and it's not easy to go up against a seasoned pro when you have no experience in the financial sector and basicly doesn't have a clue as to what he is talking about to begin with.
Bob Seger Wrote:Haha,

Axlerod says Romney had since June to practice for this.

Obama is probably regretting not goign without a teleprompter lately, not doing a press conference, or town halls... or even meeting with his intelligence briefs.

And if Romney had since june to practice.... big deal? Obama should have been practicing being president for 4 years, and he'd not have to answer the tough questions he faces.
ronald reagan Wrote:Obama is probably regretting not goign without a teleprompter lately, not doing a press conference, or town halls... or even meeting with his intelligence briefs.

And if Romney had since june to practice.... big deal? Obama should have been practicing being president for 4 years, and he'd not have to answer the tough questions he faces.

He doesn't go to his intel briefs? Smh...
vundy33 Wrote:I don't expect them to know everything, but I do expect them to have an idea of what the heck is going on. It's going to suck when mommy and daddy isn't paying for everything.

They've all been duped by this administration to think that the government is going to take care of them for the rest of their lives Vundy. It's just like in the early Hitler days, he pounded and pounded and pounded proganda into the youth of Germany until they bought into it hook, line, and sinker and became obsessed with the movement..
Bob Seger Wrote:They've all been duped by this administration to think that the government is going to take care of them for the rest of their lives Vundy. It's just like in the early Hitler days, he pounded and pounded and pounded proganda into the youth of Germany until they bought into it hook, line, and sinker and became obsessed with the movement..

I just don't think they care, like I didn't then. But our country is much different now than it was when I was in high school...a lot shittier, really.
ronald reagan Wrote:Obama is probably regretting not goign without a teleprompter lately, not doing a press conference, or town halls... or even meeting with his intelligence briefs.

Lets just tell it like it is RR. He may have been doing it for four years, but he showed he didn't have a clue as to what he has been doing for four years and didn't even know what he was talking about..
I think part of what made Obama so passive tonight is the fact that he has a record he has to defend now. And it's not a pretty one.
vundy33 Wrote:I just don't think they care, like I didn't then. But our country is much different now than it was when I was in high school...a lot shittier, really.

Listen Vundy, I have watched class after class after class go through for almost 30 years now trying to hire employess at this age for potential employment. Each and every class that comes through justs gets more clueless and for the most part sorrier and sorrier and sorrier when it comes to a work ethic. It has come to the point that I absolutely refuse to hire another in the 18-25 year old age group at this time.
WideRight05 Wrote:I think part of what made Obama so passive tonight is the fact that he has a record he has to defend now. And it's not a pretty one.

Which basicly amounts to having no record of doing anything at all. Except for making things worse, that is.

It's impossible to defend WR05. What else can he say except I have been a total failure.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next