Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
paul ryan is a low life
What makes you think that he won't?
Granny Bear Wrote:What makes you think that he won't?
Well, he's saying he's changed. He seems to be pandering to the far right, and religious right, and that's what scares me. I have no problem with the way he worked things while in MA, if he would do the same in the big seat.
How would his trending to the right change the things you are concerned about?
Granny Bear Wrote:How would his trending to the right change the things you are concerned about?
The far right don't agree with me on the following issues, and tend to try to kill them. As explained elsewhere on BGR, I am pro-choice, although I don't see any good reasons for abortion, except the 3 standard reasons, yet I don't think anybody should have a say on what the woman does with her body. That's between her and her doctor. I work union, and the right constantly tries to pass legislation that kills unions. I am for gay marriage, and we know the rights' stance on that also. I don't like that the politicians on the right pander to the religious. I don't think the government should be involved in religious business, and I don't believe religion, any of them, should be considered in government business.

In MA, Mitt stayed away from these topics, or at least stayed more centrist on those topics.
TheRealVille Wrote:The far right don't agree with me on the following issues, and tend to try to kill them. As explained elsewhere on BGR, I am pro-choice, although I don't see any good reasons for abortion, except the 3 standard reasons, yet I don't think anybody should have a say on what the woman does with her body. That's between her and her doctor. I work union, and the right constantly tries to pass legislation that kills unions. I am for gay marriage, and we know the rights' stance on that also. I don't like that the politicians on the right pander to the religious. I don't think the government should be involved in religious business, and I don't believe religion, any of them, should be considered in government business.

In MA, Mitt stayed away from these topics, or at least stayed more centrist on those topics.

We have a system of checks and balances in this country, or we're supposed to. Since the congress is gridlocked and since Obama started his 4 year long rant of divisive rhetoric along ethnic, social and economic lines, those checks and balances have been neutralized or disolved entirely. If both parties functioned the way they did a mere decade ago, those checks would be viable. When Romney is elected the gridlock will begin to weaken and the government will once again begin to function under the mandates of our own constitution.

Romney won't be able to turn everything off like throwing a switch, those checks and balances will be restored and America will get up off of her sickbed once again. The danger is to continue on the path we're on. What good are gains made by social justice advocates if the country declines into ruin under Obama during the next four years?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Among Likely voters:

Romney 52%
Obama 45%

I think I am correct in saying that this includes one day of post debate numbers included.

Is Romney starting to run away with it now?