Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of a Square Deal and Nation Building!
:Thumbs:You really are a moron. He put all the rest of you in that category, so take your pick. He put all of us in the category he was talking about. You really are an idiot. It's not that damn hard to figure out who "all of us" are.
TheRealThing Wrote:Okay, all of you means something when you put those words in context. Spirit 100 basically put all of us into two groups. One for Romney, one for Obama. Haven't left you behind yet I trust? You are voice numero uno for Obama, which puts you squarely up front on the Obama leg pee'ers team. Now, whoever you put in the captain's chair for the Romney debaters doesn't matter, whether that be me or Hoot or whoever, because nobody on your side of the argument puts as much effort into defending O as you do. Hence, "you are one of the one's that he leaned on the hardest." There, was that so hard?
TheRealVille Wrote::Thumbs:You really are a moron. He put all the rest of you in that category, so take your pick. He put all of us in the category he was talking about. You really are an idiot. It's not that damn hard to figure out who "all of us" are.

:hilarious: Obviously it harder for some than for others.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote::hilarious: Obviously it harder for some than for others.
Feel free to show where "all of you" is leaning heavier on me, genius.
Big deal. He supports someone who is against the killing of babies. You support someone who is for infanticide.
TheRealThing Wrote:Look, you want to have yourself an identity crisis, go ahead. I don't have anything to prove to you or anybody else. Unlike you, I just can't make myself come on here and brag about how much money I have, how big an IQ I have, how great I am in every way. Let me guess, you went on-line and took an IQ test and they told you how smart you are.
Your kind, calling me a check drawer, or a government mooch, is all that ever gets that brought up. Maybe you should let your friends in on the fact that I work as much, mostly more hours than they do, and pay tons of all kinds of taxes.
TheRealVille Wrote:Your kind, calling me a check drawer, or a government mooch, is all that ever gets that brought up. Maybe you should let your friends in on the fact that I work as much, mostly more hours than they do, and pay tons of all kinds of taxes.

Again, you find yourself in the bunker with yet another off the wall post. You ought to read some of that stuff you put up on here. Reading your posts I have learned that you are a self proclaimed genius, and according to your own financial assessement, you are rich and very well invested. Not to mention your predilection for setting yourself up as the last word on other people's opinions and posts. When did I, or anybody else on here for that matter, ever call you a check drawer? And where did you dredge government mooch up from? You have a real sore spot for that one it seems. You no doubt pay all kinds of taxes, but you sure aren't by yourself, I can assure you of that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nky Wrote:[Image: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...EEIxTRNt8r]

:thatsfunn ^That's for sure. Not only is resistance futile, so is conversation. :HitWall:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Again, you find yourself in the bunker with yet another off the wall post. You ought to read some of that stuff you put up on here. Reading your posts I have learned that you are a self proclaimed genius, and according to your own financial assessement, you are rich and very well invested. Not to mention your predilection for setting yourself up as the last word on other people's opinions and posts. When did I, or anybody else on here for that matter, ever call you a check drawer? And where did you dredge government mooch up from? You have a real sore spot for that one it seems. You no doubt pay all kinds of taxes, but you sure aren't by yourself, I can assure you of that.

That seems to be the liberal philosophy, boast about themselves and think that because they are "successful" that their opinions overpower ours. This reminds me of a professor I had in college for a philosophy class that shoved liberalism down her students' throats. Another professor and I were debating on Catholicism one time, and afterward she sent me an email saying that "he had no right talking to me" and blah blah blah. He was a business professor who used to go to my church, I was trying to get him to come back. The philosophy professor sends me this email saying, "I have the degrees, he shouldn't be discussing this with you." she often used that argument in class when she tried to shove her venom down our throats. Brag about all you can is her philosophy, especially if she loses the debate.