Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 7 Paintsville 5 (15th Region Championship)
IISnakE Wrote:Hey Corndog, not to make you mad, but I'm simply not buying your story... not now that I have talked to people about it and about you. There was no one close to Paintsville's dugout who was a cardinal... or cardinal alum. Come to think of it, the ONLY cardinal I saw anywhere remotely close to our dugout was Coach Hall. Annnd, don't you think it's time to focus on the bigger picture? SC-vs-BC. Let's leave the boys girlfriends out of this. This one's over and done... move on. girls..... good grief!
youve got to be joking me.....i hope you are aware that we are talking about the DISTRICT tournament game and not the regional one.....
Book Keeper Wrote:So you are saying that it's ok to do it once. What's the difference in hitting him once and how many times he done it. My argument is when Harless got hit it was all fastball's. I could understand if a curveball got loose and hit him but fastball's come on.
What I am saying, is check out the pitchcount when Harless gets hit. Most of the time it is with 2 strikes... ask him if he doesn't try to crowd with 2 strikes...
He is smart!
I also heard that he has been hit like 20 times this year. He has faced Grimm 3 times, Getting hit 3-4 times would be about average.
corndog23 Wrote:youve got to be joking me.....i hope you are aware that we are talking about the DISTRICT tournament game and not the regional one.....
Why talk about the district game??? this thread is about regional finals.
The Guru Wrote:What I am saying, is check out the pitchcount when Harless gets hit. Most of the time it is with 2 strikes... ask him if he doesn't try to crowd with 2 strikes...
He is smart!
I also heard that he has been hit like 20 times this year. He has faced Grimm 3 times, Getting hit 3-4 times would be about average.
That's exaclty right. He crowds the plate with two strikes, very smart but I would love to know how many times he's been hit with 2 strikes on him.
Pupaw Wrote:That's exaclty right. He crowds the plate with two strikes, very smart but I would love to know how many times he's been hit with 2 strikes on him.

it doesnt matter.....he did it on purpose, but you paintsville people just wont admit it because you all are so "perfect"....get over yourselves!!!
corndog

You know he said it and i know he said it.... You will never get anyone from paintsville to agree with you or I..

Dan has only been hit a handful of times this year or any year for that matter..
They just want to disagree.... We told them why he hit Dan and they dont want to hear that.... Laughing- these people only see blue!:yikes: :thatsfunn :lmao:

As for me? I see Red....lol:1:
IISnakE Wrote:Hey Corndog, not to make you mad, but I'm simply not buying your story... not now that I have talked to people about it and about you. There was no one close to Paintsville's dugout who was a cardinal... or cardinal alum. Come to think of it, the ONLY cardinal I saw anywhere remotely close to our dugout was Coach Hall. Annnd, don't you think it's time to focus on the bigger picture? SC-vs-BC. Let's leave the boys girlfriends out of this. This one's over and done... move on. girls..... good grief!

First of all... you OBVIOUSLY don't know who I am... or you wouldn't question the fact that I was sitting over there. Second of all, you must be nobody because you DON'T know who I am. I was sitting RIGHT there, heard it myself. Stop arguing about it because you indeed DO NOT know what went on.

No one close to the dugout? I was wearing one of Harless' jerseys!
corndog23 Wrote:it doesnt matter.....he did it on purpose, but you paintsville people just wont admit it because you all are so "perfect"....get over yourselves!!!
We are not perfect, but we are right and you are wrong!!! And you have zero proof, and we don't have to prove anything other than Grimm doesn't have the best control....BTW...did you ever ask Daniel or Coach Hall if they thought it was intentional??? Didn't think so. Every time was a crucial time in the game, so if it were intentional I guess Grimm was actually wanting you all to win!
YOU HAVE NO PROOF, YOU HAVE NO PROOF, and nobody with any sense would ever believe you or agree with you, Notice...anyone with sense!!!
cuzin Wrote:corndog

You know he said it and i know he said it.... You will never get anyone from paintsville to agree with you or I..

Dan has only been hit a handful of times this year or any year for that matter..
They just want to disagree.... We told them why he hit Dan and they dont want to hear that.... Laughing- these people only see blue!:yikes: :thatsfunn :lmao:

As for me? I see Red....lol:1:
Well someone gave the radio the wrong stats because they said he had been hit 17 times this year!!! I know know more than you think...If you only knew what I knew you would be embarassed!!!
cuzin Wrote:I only have one thing to say all you people that think the fans drove from Inez to Paintsville must have not went to the game in Pikeville. You do take 23 north to get back to Inez.That would make paintsville on the way back.. the whole Harless getting hit thing.. It did happen.. The whole back story i will not go into.. But guys... It's all about a girl.. That's right....

NOPE! Well, it is obvious you haven't been out of the Hollar' for a while. Because if you go all the way up 23 to get to Inez from Pikeville you're waisting gas. You know as well as I do the way back is 23 and 3. Paintsville is out of the way! Hey crazytaxidiver you need to pick this guy up and take him somewhere. You would get some GREAT fares out of him, cause he sure doesn't know where he is going! LOL!!!

OH!! Also. For you guys who are saying May is the BEST Baseball Player to ever come from SC. Have you forgot about a certain fellow named Brad Tiller? Don't get me wrong. I think May is a good player, But, NOT near Mr. Tiller. That kid could play and GOD was he fast!

Good Luck SC! Keep playing with the heart that you have been playing with through the Districts and Regionals and you guys can do it! Givem' Hell!:flame:
Look....There is no need in arguing this.....I have talked to a few that are very, very close to this situation. Most said there is absolutely no truth, and some said they don't believe it. These really and truly would know more than what you think you heard.
If you heard a coach say it was on purpose, it simply to get a rise from you all, as you all meant nothing to the game. BTW If all I see is Blue, then why do I plan on going down to Boyd County to cheer your Cards on??? I know a lot of your players personally and know your coach very well!!! Although he was a few years behind me in school, and I cheered against him most of his life, I have always liked him and his family and respect them all deeply. They are one of the most competitive families anywhere.

You know Mike? Well all you have to do is give him a call and he will tell you the same thing we have posted....:rockon: And seeing you all are so very close you can talk to Dan, his mother and his Bro..

But why would you do that.. Laughing- I must have hit a nerve with some of you.. Some of the comments are just what I expected from Paintsville... so very childish.. You ask.. we told... move on... lol:howdy:

:Cheerlead

I dont get out the the hills that much but i do know SCHS next game is Wednesday 7 pm
What makes you think I havn't???
Have you?
Seriously... do you think Coach Hall would let ANYONE get away with intentionally hitting any of his players??? Not for a second!
I am soooo glad the players are smarter than the fans!
cuzin Wrote:You know Mike? Well all you have to do is give him a call and he will tell you the same thing we have posted....:rockon: And seeing you all are so very close you can talk to Dan, his mother and his Bro..

But why would you do that.. Laughing- I must have hit a nerve with some of you.. Some of the comments are just what I expected from Paintsville... so very childish.. You ask.. we told... move on... lol:howdy:

:Cheerlead

I dont get out the the hills that much but i do know SCHS next game is Wednesday 7 pm

If you only knew!!!Confusedhh:
How do you know what i mean to the game?? LIke i said before.. after that game I, me, talked to Dan and his mother about this whole thing.. You cant be all that close to these poeple as you know nothing about what really happened.. If you did you would be posting on this matter...

If you are so close where was the team and parents tonight?:thatsfunn Thats what i thought:thatsfunn
cuzin Wrote:How do you know what i mean to the game?? LIke i said before.. after that game I, me, talked to Dan and his mother about this whole thing.. You cant be all that close to these poeple as you know nothing about what really happened.. If you did you would be posting on this matter...

If you are so close where was the team and parents tonight?:thatsfunn Thats what i thought:thatsfunn

I can tell what you mean to the game by your all's posts. in other words, some of you all were sitting on the dugout, so that means you were of no actual importance to the outcome of the game. The game could go on without us.
This thread has gone way off track...any chance of getting back, or does it need closed?
just close it... SCHS plays next Wednesday at 7 pm
The Guru Wrote:This thread has gone way off track...any chance of getting back, or does it need closed?

I honestly think everyone has stated their views on the game. Close it, or its gonna turn into a big Paintsville vs. Inez brawl.
Ridge Runner Wrote:NOPE! Well, it is obvious you haven't been out of the Hollar' for a while. Because if you go all the way up 23 to get to Inez from Pikeville you're waisting gas. You know as well as I do the way back is 23 and 3. Paintsville is out of the way!
Also US 23 no longer goes through downtown Paintsville, it no longer goes through any town. You bypass everything and wind up to take the vear to Martin Co. at Ulyssess. It's 321 that goes through Paintsville but I could give two shits if they're still parading around Paintsville.
cuzin Wrote:How do you know what i mean to the game?? LIke i said before.. after that game I, me, talked to Dan and his mother about this whole thing.. You cant be all that close to these poeple as you know nothing about what really happened.. If you did you would be posting on this matter...

Dan told a mutual friend of ours that plays for Paintsville, that it's over and he had no hard feelings or grudges toward anyone. If the players can move on, I think the fans should be able to as well.
grimm did it on purpose...i know that, grimm knows that, daniel knows that, coach hall knows that......evidently the doubters refuse to believe it.....coach hall and i are pretty good friends. me and his girlfriend are pretty good friends. im pretty close to the situation, matter of fact i was asked to go to paintsville the night after the district tournament by some....you can draw your own conclusion about why.....anyways, this thread is done....