Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-Star tourney not far off....
You missed Beaver Creek, Martin Co. and P'burg
phs1986
Today is the 16th, do we need to start shaking in our boots, over the Junior (13-14) team , you will bring to the table.
LOL
Blackknight Wrote:You missed Beaver Creek, Martin Co. and P'burg

WELL.... that's what I have you for my dear!!! LOLOL... your my other brain!!!! :notworthy
BUt.... didn't Martin go Cal-Ripken???
I cant wait for a schedual...we'll know more by Sunday
I may have the 9-10 and the 11-12 baseball divisions sometime today..... if I do, I will post them!!! Big Grin
Great!!! Mine is in the 11/12...we know we plat sat and sun (i think) lol but i'd love to have something more specific for extended family...thanks! :thumpsup:
phs1986 Wrote:BUt.... didn't Martin go Cal-Ripken???
Martin county and Maggofin went Cal Ripken
which pool??? A, B, or C....
Our 9-10 are in pool B and our 11-12 are in pool C...let me know which pool ( I have them all) and I will post it on here... I don't know if everyone would like to see them all or I would post them... BUT... Just let me know!!! Big Grin
phs1986 Wrote:which pool??? A, B, or C....
Our 9-10 are in pool B and our 11-12 are in pool C...let me know which pool ( I have them all) and I will post it on here... I don't know if everyone would like to see them all or I would post them... BUT... Just let me know!!! Big Grin

Just go ahead and post them all for us to see! Should be interesting conversation material. LOL!
Okay... here ya go:
9-10 division
POOL A-
Beaver Creek
HAP
Neon
East Ridge
POOL B

Phelps
Virgie
Morgan Co.
P-burg
POOL C
Belfry
Paintsville
Whitesburg
Knott Co.

11-12 division
POOL A

Morgan Co.
Paintsville
Neon
Virgie

POOL B
Knott Co.
Whitesburg
HAP
Beaver Creek

POOL C

Phelps
Belfry
East Ridge
P-burg

If you all want dates and times... I have the file in PDF format.. I will have to take a few minutes and save it as something else so I can copy and paste it in here for yas!!!
Hope this helps (at least a little bit)!!!
Good Luck to the Belfry teams.
Only 4 more days to go!!!!! :popcorn:
2 more days!! Well, I was told that starts at 9:00 am on Saturday morning with a rematch of last years championship game. Paintsville and Morgan Co. (11 & 12)!

Man what a way to get it started. Should be another great touney. Good Luck to all the teams.:Clap:
We don't actually play until 11:00 Saturday morning (9-10's) and 7:00 Saturday evening (11-12's)...Our little ones play Virgie and the older ones play ER.... Big Grin
13-14 Year Olds

Beaver Creek vs. Morgan County -July,5th
Knott County vs. Prestonsburg-July 5th

Double Elimination
NationalFan Wrote:13-14 Year Olds

Beaver Creek vs. Morgan County -July,5th
Knott County vs. Prestonsburg-July 5th

Double Elimination

I will go with Morgan here.
Beaver Creek Played Morgan County in the season Beaver Creek took them with a 2-1 record against them and that was the only game they lost the regular season.
Morgan County's Little League program is very strong.
airball3 Wrote:Morgan County's Little League program is very strong.

Their 11 and 12's got smoked this morning.
The Guru Wrote:Their 11 and 12's got smoked this morning.
Yessir!