Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens 34 - 49ers 31 (Superbowl XLVII)
Harbaugh said this before the Patriots game:

And I quote: "Now you all know we can't hold Brady's and Welkers jockstraps, so we are going to jerk out our secret weapon. Back in the bag I have it, it's called LUCK. We haven't used it all year and noone else has it. Let's use this LUCK to beat the Patriots because we don't have a shot."
I am just glad that I won't have to see Lewis and his fake testimony anymore. He is a liar, a cheater and one of the worst role models there could ever be. Involved in a double murder, which he admits to not telling the truth about, pays off the families of the victims and has six kids with four different women while telling everyone in shouting distance what a religious person he is. Good riddance to trash.
Patch Wrote:I am just glad that I won't have to see Lewis and his fake testimony anymore. He is a liar, a cheater and one of the worst role models there could ever be. Involved in a double murder, which he admits to not telling the truth about, pays off the families of the victims and has six kids with four different women while telling everyone in shouting distance what a religious person he is. Good riddance to trash.
Best thing Ive ever read on here. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks guys :popcorn:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
All I can say is bring on the college season and the playoffs in 2014. I hope the college playoff works and they expand it in like 2015 or 16. I just can't stomach the NFL anymore and this comes from one of the biggest football nuts you will ever see. I think college football is much more exciting then the NFL and I've been waiting for a college playoff for about 24 years. Like I have said before I don't think the college championship with a playoff can get to the numbers that the super bowl does but think about a year with an 8 or 10 team playoff and the championship comes down to USC and Notre Dame or Oklahoma and Texas or Ohio St and Michigan or even Kentucky and Tennessee some day down the road. I think something like that could be huge.
Patch Wrote:I am just glad that I won't have to see Lewis and his fake testimony anymore. He is a liar, a cheater and one of the worst role models there could ever be. Involved in a double murder, which he admits to not telling the truth about, pays off the families of the victims and has six kids with four different women while telling everyone in shouting distance what a religious person he is. Good riddance to trash.

Boom 2 TIME Superbowl Champ.

Recognize chump
Do-double-gg Wrote:All I can say is bring on the college season and the playoffs in 2014. I hope the college playoff works and they expand it in like 2015 or 16. I just can't stomach the NFL anymore and this comes from one of the biggest football nuts you will ever see. I think college football is much more exciting then the NFL and I've been waiting for a college playoff for about 24 years. Like I have said before I don't think the college championship with a playoff can get to the numbers that the super bowl does but think about a year with an 8 or 10 team playoff and the championship comes down to USC and Notre Dame or Oklahoma and Texas or Ohio St and Michigan or even Kentucky and Tennessee some day down the road. I think something like that could be huge.

I totally agree, college is great. Mainly because if you pay anyone for anything the passion goes down a bit.