Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 65 Whitley County 59 (13th Region Semis)
I can't believe Mahan was an option, but if the parents get involved it might not look so bad in a couple months.
A coach will be named after girls state tournament. Overbay will take girls job and will do great. Boys will go after a Cumberland Colle grad. The boys job will be a very good job now, since Larry has retired.
Redstorm....good guess but it ain't gonna happen.

Mahan was never an option.....never gonna happen either......

Keep guessing......I think the surprise will not be such a surprise, and will make some happy and some sad...

Although the time-table is right.....because they will have to start open gym pretty soon to start to get the new offense and defenses down.....

Oh the Joys of the Coaching Wheel of Fortune~~~~
redstorm Wrote:A coach will be named after girls state tournament. Overbay will take girls job and will do great. Boys will go after a Cumberland Colle grad. The boys job will be a very good job now, since Larry has retired.

I wish you were right!!!!!!!!!!:Sad04:
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Redstorm....good guess but it ain't gonna happen.

Mahan was never an option
.....never gonna happen either......

Keep guessing......I think the surprise will not be such a surprise, and will make some happy and some sad...

Although the time-table is right.....because they will have to start open gym pretty soon to start to get the new offense and defenses down.....

Oh the Joys of the Coaching Wheel of Fortune~~~~

Yes, he was.
I dont know why. But he was the first choice.
Hope Whitley gets a good coach, one that will keep sending us (Corbin) 3 more players like the Wilson Twins and their little sister :biglmao:
^
Youve been using our players for the last 50 years, i dont see why it would change now, in any sport....

The Corbin banners should have a /Whitley on them.
I find it interesting that Corbin understands that their homegrown players do not measure up to the players that other schools produce. Also that they now understand that if if were not for other players being too afraid to compete instead of promised positions that they would not even had a winning record.....

Heck corbin should be called Whitley North!!!!
BriarCreekBrave Wrote:I find it interesting that Corbin understands that their homegrown players do not measure up to the players that other schools produce. Also that they now understand that if if were not for other players being too afraid to compete instead of promised positions that they would not even had a winning record.....

Heck corbin should be called Whitley North!!!!

First, it's not where you start, but where you finish. Everybody wants to be a WINNER! Apparently the parents made the BEST choice for their girls. I heard they were going to put up a sign at exit 25 that reads "Loserville Exit - 10 miles south!" :biglmao:
T1up Wrote:First, it's not where you start, but where you finish. Everybody wants to be a WINNER! Apparently the parents made the BEST choice for their girls. I heard they were going to put up a sign at exit 25 that reads "Loserville Exit - 10 miles south!" :biglmao:

Funny you should mention that.
It appears all the players quit going to Corbin to play football Confusednicker:

The parents did make the best choice back then......for there wallet :biggrin:

Since Corbin has stopped that and all the big names have moved out of town, you can see how much it has helped Whitleys and Knox Centrals numbers.
I would throw Wburg in, but thats where all the Corbin players go....