Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ed Reed to Texans?
The Blue Blur Wrote:Top 5 QB?? Really?? Never been a Pro Bowler, nor All-Pro. He's a Super Bowl MVP but so was Desmond Howard & Larry Brown. Jacoby Jones gave him a run for his money for that reward.

No offense, you're entitled to your opinion but he's not a HOFer. You can't mention him in the same sentence as Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, & Eli Manning. Who are the Top 5 IMHO & also have Super Bowl MVP's as well as other accolades that Flacco does not. I may give you Top 10 but at that it's questionable.

Flacco could've taken a pay cut for Ed Reed to stay one or two years. Heck RIUTG, if I was a multi-millionaire I may take a pay cut so you could stay on BGR. I mean what would it cost me one less condo in Cabo???

What QB has been more consistent at winning games over the past couple of years?

You mean to tell me that Tom Brady, who hasnt done anything since spygate and will never win another SB in his career is currently better than Flacco right now? Your the one kidding. In his prime, sure Brady was better, but not right now.
We wont even get into Peyton. That guy couldnt win a rock paper scissors match, much less a SB. Hes done. Hes not better than Flacco right NOW.

Rodgers is better. Drew Brees is better. Flacco is on the same level as Eli.

Find me two more QB's you would put over Flacco?
Who wins?
Ive already tried to tell you holligans about NFL QB's.

Im going to have to go back and find some post pretty soon. I recall getting hammered when i was the only one out of 50 saying Tebow would never be a starter in the NFL unless someone got hurt and that hed be out of the league within five years.
Well, I hear his only option may be the CFL. Yes, its another one of those "i told you so" moments.
Congrats Gut...enjoy a ceremonial pat on the back. Is that better?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:What QB has been more consistent at winning games over the past couple of years?

You mean to tell me that Tom Brady, who hasnt done anything since spygate and will never win another SB in his career is currently better than Flacco right now? Your the one kidding. In his prime, sure Brady was better, but not right now.
We wont even get into Peyton. That guy couldnt win a rock paper scissors match, much less a SB. Hes done. Hes not better than Flacco right NOW.

Rodgers is better. Drew Brees is better. Flacco is on the same level as Eli.

Find me two more QB's you would put over Flacco?
Who wins?
:thatsfunn

If you're telling me you would put Flacco above Brady & Manning but behind Rodgers, & Brees. Tied with Eli, that tells me enough about your purple tinted glasses. Flacco's passer rating didn't even register Top 10 this past season. Are you basing your ratings on winning ball games or who is the best QB's in the game??
The Blue Blur Wrote::thatsfunn

If you're telling me you would put Flacco above Brady & Manning but behind Rodgers, & Brees. Tied with Eli, that tells me enough about your purple tinted glasses. Flacco's passer rating didn't even register Top 10 this past season. Are you basing your ratings on winning ball games or who is the best QB's in the game??

Doesnt winning games make a QB good?
Maybe im wrong, but the stats dont lie.
Flacco is a good QB. A SB winning QB. Lets not get your Bungles confused with my Ravens. Were talking about a good team here.
Spirit100 Wrote:Congrats Gut...enjoy a ceremonial pat on the back. Is that better?

Its about time. Ive been proving you Bungles fans wrong so much lately that ive needed a few pats.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Doesnt winning games make a QB good?
Maybe im wrong, but the stats dont lie.
Flacco is a good QB. A SB winning QB. Lets not get your Bungles confused with my Ravens. Were talking about a good team here.

I never brought up Dalton, nor do I have him confused with Elite. He's good & not far behind Flacco. He has been to a Pro Bowl, as has Andrew Luck & RG III. Flacco, not so much. It takes having a good field commander & QB to win games, but let us not forget Trent Dilfer won a SB too for the Ravens. Was he a Top 5 QB then too?? Talk about good teams, a lot of your key cogs are going out the door because of $$$ for Flacco.
The Blue Blur Wrote:I never brought up Dalton, nor do I have him confused with Elite. He's good & not far behind Flacco. He has been to a Pro Bowl, as has Andrew Luck & RG III. Flacco, not so much. It takes having a good field commander & QB to win games, but let us not forget Trent Dilfer won a SB too for the Ravens. Was he a Top 5 QB then too?? Talk about good teams, a lot of your key cogs are going out the door because of $$$ for Flacco.

Im not confusing Flacco as elite. He is elite!

We can talk pro bowls all day long. Its the most pathetic excuse for a game anyone has ever seen. To top it off, there wont even be a probowl before long. And the fans vote on probowl players! It has nothing to do with how good a QB is or isnt. Luck and RG3? LOL, you make me laugh.

I would also like to add Baltimore SB in 2013-1. The rest of the teams-0.
He must have done something right.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im not confusing Flacco as elite. He is elite!

We can talk pro bowls all day long. Its the most pathetic excuse for a game anyone has ever seen. To top it off, there wont even be a probowl before long. And the fans vote on probowl players! It has nothing to do with how good a QB is or isnt. Luck and RG3? LOL, you make me laugh.

I would also like to add Baltimore SB in 2013-1. The rest of the teams-0.
He must have done something right.

You're right Joe Flacco is the next Joe Montana, I wish he'd just retired after the Super Bowl so he could be in the 2018 class. As for the Pro Bowl, when a player gets in to the HOF without a Pro Bowl selection let me know.
The Blue Blur Wrote:You're right Joe Flacco is the next Joe Montana, I wish he'd just retired after the Super Bowl so he could be in the 2018 class. As for the Pro Bowl, when a player gets in to the HOF without a Pro Bowl selection let me know.

Pretty soon all players selected to the HOF wont have any pro bowls!

There going to end it. It means nothing!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Pretty soon all players selected to the HOF wont have any pro bowls!

There going to end it. It means nothing!

You're right. Now days it means nothing. It use to mean something. So how many All-Pro Awards does Flacco have?? That means something right??
Fans do overrate some players but most of the time Pro-Bowl players are good players.
Bring Reed to Washington!