•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bombing at Boston Marathon
If this is a foreign attack, in anyway connected to Lashkar, Al-Qaeda, or ANY other foreign Islamic terrorist organization...

We find these FUCKS, and kill them. Simple as that.

Time like these make me miss being military... :'(
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Warning incredibly graphic. But a picture you should see to understand the suffering in boston.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-p...8264_n.jpg
That picture has already been deemed fake Another picture is going around that shows his legs, according to reports I've saw on FB.
^ I can't find them now. I sure hope that one isn't real.
the other guy Wrote:Jihad in Boston: Muslim suspect held as 12 dead, 50 injured in Boston Marathon bombings

Jihad in Boston. "Authorities ID suspect as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital," from the New York Post, April 15:

Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.
Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital.

It was not immediately clear why the man was hospitalized and whether he was injured in the attack or in his apprehension.

The man was caught less than two hours after the 2:50 p.m. bombing on the finish line of the race, in the heart of Boston.
The "12 dead" was off that they reported, but they might have had some good other information. You might be "The Man". :notworthy

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-5757...-searched/

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/16/bo...-searched/
TheRealVille Wrote:That picture has already been deemed fake Another picture is going around that shows his legs, according to reports I've saw on FB.
Man, I just saw the video where that picture came from, it is definitely real. It just showed up on the news a minute ago.
The latest per two national news sources is 3 dead, 144 injured, 17 of which are in critical condition (SMH). Yes the authorities are holding a saudi national in custody due to his behavior after the bombing. The guy was covered in others blood. My behavior would be off the hook nuts as well after experiencing a bomb blast ( no offense-OfftheHook ).

Waco siege and Oklahoma City bombing took place in April. It was "Patriot Day" in Boston yesterday and tax day nationwide. As much as I would hate to say an American was responsible for this. It's a distinct possibility and it sickens me beyond belief.

By now a foreign terrorist group would have taken credit for this and hasn't. Doctors, surgeons, and other medical personal have been pulling bee, bees, and ball bearings out of folks since this occurred. With the level of malicious intent and planning that went into this it is my hope justice is swift once they catch the perp/s responsible.

Thank God it wasn't a larger device! In the meantime, I'll be praying for recovery, strength, healing, and ideal outcomes for all involved in the rebuilding process.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Axelrod, Obama's chief mouthpiece, "suggested" that the bombing may be related to the fact that yesterday was "Tax Day". Is anyone fool enough to believe that a frustrated taxpayer, upset by the fact that so many pay nothing, is the bomber? The boy and his ilk are lacking in most areas. However, nerve and audacity are not two of them.

Can we expect them to get to the bottom of this as quickly as they have done so in Benghazi? I would say that it depends on what the evidence indicates. One fact is sure. The media, print and broadcast, will not push the issue because of their vested interest in the boy.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Warning incredibly graphic. But a picture you should see to understand the suffering in boston.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-p...8264_n.jpg

This is the same guy I saw on live T.V.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Axelrod, Obama's chief mouthpiece, "suggested" that the bombing may be related to the fact that yesterday was "Tax Day". Is anyone fool enough to believe that a frustrated taxpayer, upset by the fact that so many pay nothing, is the bomber? The boy and his ilk are lacking in most areas. However, nerve and audacity are not two of them.

Can we expect them to get to the bottom of this as quickly as they have done so in Benghazi? I would say that it depends on what the evidence indicates. One fact is sure. The media, print and broadcast, will not push the issue because of their vested interest in the boy.
must have been those radical tea party people:lame:
the other guy Wrote:This is the same guy I saw on live T.V.
I had heard the picture was fake, but I saw the video on TV this morning. :Sad04:
TheRealVille Wrote:I had heard the picture was fake, but I saw the video on TV this morning. :Sad04:

When I first saw it I thought it was fake too, then it turned out it wasn't this was a sad day for America, sport is supposed to be our escape from reality not a target for a bombing.
That young manended up losing both legs
http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/national/da...-amputated
BOSTON - The father of a man who was photographed being pushed away from the Boston Marathon bombing in a wheelchair says his son has had both legs amputated.
Jeff Bauman says his son, 27-year-old Jeff Bauman Jr., is the man in an Associated Press photo taken shortly after the bombing.
His father says on his Facebook page that his son had to have both lower limbs removed at Boston Medical Center because of extensive vascular and bone damage. He says his son also had to have another surgery because of fluid in his abdomen.
Bauman says his son was there to watch his girlfriend run. She was not hurt. He says his son was in the wrong place at the wrong time

Read more: http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/national/da...z2QeucUaGh
vundy33 Wrote:If this is a foreign attack, in anyway connected to Lashkar, Al-Qaeda, or ANY other foreign Islamic terrorist organization...

We find these FUCKS, and kill them. Simple as that.

Time like these make me miss being military... :'(

Multiply the that picture by the 3,000 who died in the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, plus the countless injured or the little kids who lost moms and dads on 9/11. Why would anybody not want to take these guys out? I'll never understand it. I'm telling you, of the millions of immigrants we've let in and are letting in, who knows how many of them are capable of things like this?

People are clueless. I mean, we dare not profile anybody. That's like the number one law of all time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is the guy holding the tourniquet in the picture of the guy with his legs blown off.

[Image: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-p...1761_n.jpg]
His name is Carlos Arredondo. He is an immigrant citizen of the U.S. who lost his son in Iraq and is now a peace activist and speaker,Carlos Arredondo is holding a tourniquet on a man who had his legs removed by the blast. There used to be leg around what he is holding, but now this true American is literally keeping him alive with his bare hands. He lost Both of his sons. Alexander died while doing a tour in Iraq, and Brian committed suicide in 2011 after falling into depression and becoming a heavy drug user, But when everyone ran away from the bombs, he ran in and helped as many people as he could, he did not want other parents to feel what it was like to lose a child. This man is a true HERO!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nati...story.html

Quote:BOSTON — Carlos Arredondo ran across Boylston Street, jumped the security fence and landed on a sidewalk smeared in blood. In front of him, two women lay motionless. Another woman walked around in black-powder smoke, looking down at the fallen bodies.

“Oh, my God,” he said she repeated, dazed. “Oh, my God.”

From the archive

A father transformed by anguish
Read David Finkel's 2005 profile of Carlos Arredondo, whose reaction to the death of his son became one of the iconic images of the Iraq war. (AP Photo)
More on this story:
Police examining video, photos for clues in deadly marathon bombings

Sari Horwitz, Vernon Loeb and Jerry Markon 6:31 PM ET
Twin explosions hit near the renowned race’s finish line, killing three and injuring 176.
Boy killed in blast, 8, was shy, polite

Carol D. Leonnig and Debbi Wilgoren 3:59 PM ET
For Dorchester family, watching the Boston Marathon was an annual tradition.
Running to help when others ran away

David A. Fahrenthold 12:10 PM ET
Carlos Arredondo was one of those who ran into the smoke to help treat and evacuate blast victims.
FBI investigating Boston attack as an ‘act of terrorism,’ Obama says

Arredondo had been a Boston Marathon spectator, carrying a camera and a small American flag. He dropped the flag. He took four pictures — focusing on a young man crumpled on the sidewalk. The man had a blank expression, and a leg that was only bone below the knee.

Then Arredondo put the camera away. He asked the injured man his name.

“Stay still,” he remembered saying, in accented English. “The ambulance is here.”

In the moments after Monday’s bomb attacks, there were bystanders who defied human instinct — and official orders to evacuate — and ran toward the smoke, instead of away.

There was a Kansas doctor who ran back to help after completing 26.2 miles. A District native who ran down from a post-race party to apply tourniquets. A couple who tried to stop a stranger’s bleeding with a wad of coffee-shop napkins.

And, most astoundingly, there was Arredondo — a man once so broken by grief that his breaking made national news.

First, his son died in Iraq. Then, when Marines came to tell him so, Arredondo set himself on fire inside the Marines’ van. Then, years later, as he was healing, his other son committed suicide.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Axelrod, Obama's chief mouthpiece, "suggested" that the bombing may be related to the fact that yesterday was "Tax Day". Is anyone fool enough to believe that a frustrated taxpayer, upset by the fact that so many pay nothing, is the bomber? The boy and his ilk are lacking in most areas. However, nerve and audacity are not two of them.

nky Wrote:must have been those radical tea party people:lame:

You guys must listen to Alex Jones.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/04/16/...ing-video/

He merely named that among several possibilities. Why didn't you name all the other reasons he said the bombing could be attributed to? In the video you talk about, him and Chuck Todd were talking about why Obama didn't use the word terror. "Tax Day" wasn't the real subject of the video. The subject was that there were probably a lot of possible scenarios going through the President's head, and why he didn't use the word terrorist. Surely, being a law professor, you could get a handle on the context.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/axel...17924.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2...x_day.html
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You guys must listen to Alex Jones.
:Thumbs: I was wondering if now is the time to promote a political agenda. :Sad04:
TheRealVille Wrote::Thumbs: I was wondering if now is the time to promote a political agenda. :Sad04:

You're amazing. You liberal democrats are the ones who have politicized everything from Hurricane Katrina to the terror attack at the Boston Marathon. You hated George W so bad you were willing to blame him for the misery brought on by a hurricane, which is an act of God the last time I checked. So, thanks to your ilk having politicized the matter, we now have the enhanced version of FEMA. And, things are not one little bit better for it. The thing that made Katrina so bad was the fact that so much of New Orleans is below sea level and the fact that it is located on the coast. That, along with where the worst of Katrina made landfall caused the problems. Sandy, though devastating, couldn't pool vast amounts of water behind dykes and low areas, so the water left much more rapidly. But, those folks in Jersey were still hurting last I heard.

It matters not to the liberal that the US has allowed herself to be held hostage to embellished ideological abstractions which call for almost limitless throngs of immigrants, both legal (the few) and illegal (the many). In short, we have imported the surety of terror for the foreseeable future. Jihadists have trod this planet for centuries, many centuries in fact, from the time of Christ to this day. That in mind, many Islamists believe they will someday see the fulfillment of the Caliphate. Hence, they will never stop coming at us because to them, we are the problem. We're the infidels who stand in the way of the Caliph. "Besides uniting the Muslims, the goal is to arrange a massive army and call for Jihad against infidel states for the expansion of the Caliphate. Various caliphates have used this strategy to expand their states. The rapid Islamic expansion during the reign of the Caliphs is nothing but staggering.

The reason behind that is millions of eager men willingly joining the fight with the Infidels bacause they believe that Allah will reward them heftily if they die. There has never been a shortage of recruits in the army. This is the same reason there is no shortage of suicide bombers today.

The ultimate goal of the Caliphate would be to bring every square inch of this planet under Islam and convert/subdue all remaining Infidels."
http://infidelsarecool.com/2008/03/islam...lim-dream/

I believe Americans have lost the sense of who they are. The fact is we are more than a melting pot. We are Americans. Just as much a true culture as any other nation in the world. Liberals want to see a complete metamorphosis, a transformation if you will to a kind of multiracial every-man or something like it. They hate American exceptionalism and want us to take our place among the nations as a player, but, certainly not the superpower leader we are today. That was the true backdrop for why Obama went on his so-called apology tour, letting Europe and the world know we had come to our senses. To me, American exceptionalism is a viable rationale, I don't necessarily think we need to constantly have our foot on the gas, rather we should allow other lands to be influenced by our example in a more laid back manner.

So, the mindless and reckless immigration policy of late, is a near guarantee that terror will rule our land rather than peace. I mean, these fifth columists, in many cases were brought over here, educated, and housed on the taxpayer dime. Everybody on the planet doesn't share our idea of how society should function, and they will never be converted to American Idealism no matter how much money we hand them. Admittedly some will but, they're not the ones out blowing up folks are they? We're financing our own destruction. All the while liberals walk around like the good shepherds, tending the needs of the masses, with Lennon's "Imagine" playing in their heads.

It is certainly not hard for me to see where this kind of terror threat could sweep the whole country. Races, ball games, rodeos, parades, concerts, dance recitals, graduations, theaters, Apple Festivals, you name it. We if nothing else, present limitless soft targets for Jihad to spread it's evil. So yeah, by all means, let's roll over and let these liberal morons strip our land of every vestige of who we are. Especially our 2nd Amendment right to own and bear arms. Liberals welcome the prospect of government regulations and intrusions into that right. It certainly won't be much trouble for the federal government to make LEGAL gun ownership too expensive a proposition for the majority of folks. High insurance, and all kinds of taxes and, as in NY, they're already making decisions about who is mentally viable enough to be trusted with guns. How hard is it to imagine the government requirement of a psychological profile, along with other paperwork as part of a background check? Like I pointed out with the Benghazi Scandals, (BTW, we really got to the bottom of that one didn't we!?) the rationale there was to present ourselves a willing sacrifice. Trying to demonstrate how desperately America wants to spread her arms and welcome the Arab into her midst. Thus, the state department insisted on what was basically an undefended diplomatic corps. Goodwill ambassadors, ala something out of a bad B movie, we presented ourselves to the Libyans in the ultimate gesture of friendship. And, rejoicing in their good fortune, they murdered all they possibly could have. The policy in Benghazi, was a look inside the head of somebody who wants to be the next and first female president.

What is the main function of the federal government? As outlined in the opening preamble of the United States' constitution, it was the Founding Fathers' intent to have the federal government perform six fundamental functions. An excerpt from the U.S. Constitution that best expresses these purposes reads, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America". I submit that we will never see a liberal dominated federal government fulfill this solemn charge. They're too busy 'milking the cow' for more and more human kindness.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^lol. You never cease to amaze.
TheRealVille Wrote:^lol. You never cease to amaze.

duck and dodg
http://www.ibtimes.com/10-boston-maratho...os-1199213
I hope this post right
^When asked to talk about the Boston Marathon bombing this is what uber liberal, daddy of the housing bubble Barney Frank had to say.
This is how one promotes a political agenda;
"Again, I never was as a member of Congress one of the cheerleaders for less government, lower taxes. No tax cut would have helped us deal with this or will help us recover. This is very expensive. You have adequately described thousands and thousands of people examining every parcel…providing medical care. What I’m asking people is, whether you have private health insurance or not, whether you can afford this or not, maybe the government’s going to have to pay for it. This is an example of why we need, if we’re going to be a civilized society, to put some of our resources into a common pool.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/...with-this/

The dems as I mentioned above never miss an opportunity to politicize a tragedy.
- Katrina, they went on and on about George W, it was all his fault.

- 9/11, America caused that to happen to herself because of our policy of exceptionalism and elitism. But the republicans are the ones that pushed the nation to go to war.

- the global energy crisis in 2000? You guessed it, it was all the republicans fault.

- Housing bubble, you may be thinking Barney Frank. Nope, republicans.

- Gulf Oil Spill, darn greedy republican oil men caused that one.

Our leader never misses an opportunity to politicize his causes. Every time he has pushed an issue whether pushing for stimulus money back dropped by policemen, and hard hat clad construction workers, the sequester again with first responders in attendance, ObamaCare with medical workers and the sickly, the repeal of DADT with servicemen looking on, or Gun Control legislation with the survivors of the Sandy Hook tragedy nodding their approval. It is shameless political theater intended to manipulate public opinion. You need public opinion behind you when in times like 1941 when FDR addressed the nation and the world to fire up emotions for war. But, ax to grind social agenda issues is different and manipulative.

RV if ever the pot called the kettle black you just did, when you put up that remark about promoting a political agenda. That's all we have seen for over four years and your boy ain't near done yet. If you're going to be an effective cheerleader you need to memorize this;

Mmm, mmm, mmm!
Barack Hussein Obama
He said we must be fair today
Equal work means equal pay

Mmm, mmm, mmm!
Barack Hussein Obama
He said that we must take a stand
To make sure everyone gets a chance

Mmm, mmm, mmm!
Barack Hussein Obama
He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight ----- Barack loves the little children of the world. Heard that song in Bible school?

Mmm, mmm, mmm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Yes!
Mmm, mmm, mmm!
Barack Hussein Obama
:Cheerlead

And BTW, the media are masters of politicizing everything on the news for their chosen the liberal darlings who are the object of their affections, liberal progressive democrats.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:^When asked to talk about the Boston Marathon bombing this is what uber liberal, daddy of the housing bubble Barney Frank had to say.
This is how one promotes a political agenda;
"Again, I never was as a member of Congress one of the cheerleaders for less government, lower taxes. No tax cut would have helped us deal with this or will help us recover. This is very expensive. You have adequately described thousands and thousands of people examining every parcel…providing medical care. What I’m asking people is, whether you have private health insurance or not, whether you can afford this or not, maybe the government’s going to have to pay for it. This is an example of why we need, if we’re going to be a civilized society, to put some of our resources into a common pool.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/...with-this/

The dems as I mentioned above never miss an opportunity to politicize a tragedy.
- Katrina, they went on and on about George W, it was all his fault.

- 9/11, America caused that to happen to herself because of our policy of exceptionalism and elitism. But the republicans are the ones that pushed the nation to go to war.

- the global energy crisis in 2000? You guessed it, it was all the republicans fault.

- Housing bubble, you may be thinking Barney Frank. Nope, republicans.

- Gulf Oil Spill, darn greedy republican oil men caused that one.

Our leader never misses an opportunity to politicize his causes. Every time he has pushed an issue whether pushing for stimulus money back dropped by policemen, and hard hat clad construction workers, the sequester again with first responders in attendance, ObamaCare with medical workers and the sickly, the repeal of DADT with servicemen looking on, or Gun Control legislation with the survivors of the Sandy Hook tragedy nodding their approval. It is shameless political theater intended to manipulate public opinion. You need public opinion behind you when in times like 1941 when FDR addressed the nation and the world to fire up emotions for war. But, ax to grind social agenda issues is different and manipulative.

RV if ever the pot called the kettle black you just did, when you put up that remark about promoting a political agenda. That's all we have seen for over four years and your boy ain't near done yet. If you're going to be an effective cheerleader you need to memorize this;

Mmm, mmm, mmm!
Barack Hussein Obama
He said we must be fair today
Equal work means equal pay

Mmm, mmm, mmm!
Barack Hussein Obama
He said that we must take a stand
To make sure everyone gets a chance

Mmm, mmm, mmm!
Barack Hussein Obama
He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight

Mmm, mmm, mmm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Yes!
Mmm, mmm, mmm!
Barack Hussein Obama
:Cheerlead

And BTW, the media are masters of politicizing everything on the news for their chosen the liberal darlings who are the object of their affections, liberal progressive democrats.
Can you say frigging moron? Because it's obvious you are one. Can you say Christian? Because this post proves you aren't one. Can you say racist? Because this post proves you are one.
TheRealVille Wrote:Can you say frigging moron? Because it's obvious you are one. Can you say Christian? Because this post proves you aren't one.

You really do suffer from delusions of grandeur don't you? You have nothing to say about the first thing I say or do. You still need to memorize the song.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:Can you say frigging moron? Because it's obvious you are one. Can you say Christian? Because this post proves you aren't one. Can you say racist? Because this post proves you are one.

Wow!
TheRealThing Wrote:You really do suffer from delusions of grandeur don't you? You have nothing to say about the first thing I say or do. You still need to memorize the song.
Keep singing your song, and see if you end up in any different place than I do. I will admit, I hope I'm not right.
TheRealVille Wrote:Keep singing your song, and see if you end up in any different place than I do. I will admit, I hope I'm not right.

Oh, so you don't think you're a genius that is rich, invested just right, has his politics fine tuned to perfection, and headed for a beach somewhere in a few years, with a glorious future of drinking out of coconuts and riding your Harley around impressing everybody?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh, so you don't think you're a genius that is rich, invested just right, has his politics fine tuned to perfection, and headed for a beach somewhere in a few years, with a glorious future of drinking out of coconuts and riding your Harley around impressing everybody?
No, I meant keep singing your song, being the person you are, and see if you land in any different place than you claim I will be in, hell. If you can get to "heaven", anybody can.

[Image: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...2529_n.jpg]
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next