•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bombing at Boston Marathon
TheRealThing Wrote:"truthdig" who, by their own self assessment are a "news site providing: expert coverage of current affairs; thoughtful, provocative columnists, presented from a progressive point of view."
Different than the right wing sites you post from, how? Your far right sites are ok, but left sites are taboo?
TheRealVille Wrote:Different than the right wing sites you post from, how? Your far right sites are ok, but left sites are taboo?

Your penchant for exaggerating to help make a point is unbelievable. Don't forget, I'm the guy from whose head all those sources come from. So, when you blow smoke about far right sites I automatically know better. Most of the time I cite left wing sources just to prove how readily available and easy damning liberal information is to come by.

But, your posts normally serve a purpose. For instance, this one ^ supports my observation that liberals are more than willing to be misled by the propaganda spewed out by the DNC and the liberal media. Self deception has risen to an art form with true believers like you who are willing to ignore evidence in favor of bias.

"truthdig" admits they present the 'news' from a "progressive point of view." If they can admit it, why do you have so much trouble with it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Your penchant for exaggerating to help make a point is unbelievable. Don't forget, I'm the guy from whose head all those sources come from. So, when you blow smoke about far right sites I automatically know better. Most of the time I cite left wing sources just to prove how readily available and easy damning liberal information is to come by.

But, your posts normally serve a purpose. For instance, this one ^ supports my observation that liberals are more than willing to be misled by the propaganda spewed out by the DNC and the liberal media. Self deception has risen to an art form with true believers like you who are willing to ignore evidence in favor of bias.

"truthdig" admits they present the 'news' from a "progressive point of view." If they can admit it, why do you have so much trouble with it?
i didn't deny they were liberal. I like liberal, I am one.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Come on, RV, is this the best you can do? Who is "Rmuse" and why should any thinking human being believe that he is a conservative? Don't dodge the issue by claiming that this was just an interesting article that you posted for discussion. All this demonstrates is the kind of left wing trash web sites that you frequent that has poisoned your mind.
I would never that assume you are racist Hoot, because I have no doubt that you aren't. However, a big percentage of conservative voters are racist, and in EKY, it is probably compounded no telling how many times more. It's just fact. Conservative America, as a whole, hates that a black man won the big seat. They will never admit it, but if they look at their heart, they know it's the truth.
TheRealVille Wrote:I would never that assume you are racist Hoot, because I have no doubt that you aren't. However, a big percentage of conservative voters are racist, and in EKY, it is probably compounded no telling how many times more. It's just fact. Conservative America, as a whole, hates that a black man won the big seat. They will never admit it, but if they look at their heart, they know it's the truth.

That goes without saying TRV.

There's not way an unbiased observer could browse this site for 15 minutes, and then come back to me and say otherwise.

There are very good discussions on here for the most part especially from those like Hoot but many members of this site are completely blinded from their preconceived notions of certain groups of people.
Is it racism because you hate his politics not his skin color? Does anyone really think that a conservative would be more supportive to a liberal democrat based on his skin color?
I guess that's why I was on the Herman Cain Train for the primaries. I hate being a racist.
TheRealVille Wrote:I would never that assume you are racist Hoot, because I have no doubt that you aren't. However, a big percentage of conservative voters are racist, and in EKY, it is probably compounded no telling how many times more. It's just fact. Conservative America, as a whole, hates that a black man won the big seat. They will never admit it, but if they look at their heart, they know it's the truth.

LOL, if that's the case, how did Herman Cain even make it to the primary? Why are Rubio and Jindal considered favorites to run in the republican party in 2016? I would bet that the republicans in 2016 will send out a more "racially diverse" group than the democrats will.

If you really want to throw race into the subject, how about explaining the fact that 98% of African Americans voted Obama in 2008, and well over 90% voted for him in 2012?

I would love for you to try to prove me a racist - kiddo, I have diversity awards on a national level and have done more than my fair share working with international organizations. Something that, I doubt you have done. So that must make you racist.

Disco Stu Wrote:That goes without saying TRV.

There's not way an unbiased observer could browse this site for 15 minutes, and then come back to me and say otherwise.

There are very good discussions on here for the most part especially from those like Hoot but many members of this site are completely blinded from their preconceived notions of certain groups of people.

It's called having an opinion. If a liberal expresses their opinion, it's based on tolerance. If a conservative expresses their opinion, then they are an intolerant bigot. I am yet to see you share yours except for the little "digs" you take at conservatives.
Panther Thunder Wrote:I guess that's why I was on the Herman Cain Train for the primaries. I hate being a racist.
I always assumed you were black, anyway. Maybe I was wrong?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:As much as I want to see this guy fry for what he did, it is even more important not to set bad precedents by suspending constitutional rights for American citizens. In fact, I would favor a constitutional amendment that would limit the rights of non-American citizens accused of crimes.

The day that Tsarnaev became an American citizen is the day that he should have begun enjoying the same constitutional rights as you or me, and not one day sooner. This guy should never been allowed to set foot in this country but he was, and now we are stuck with him. When our federal government begins denying some citizens their constitutional rights but not others, then everybody's rights are threatened. This case is a perfect example of why we need to deport illegal aliens, be more selective in allowing legal immigration, and secure our borders. No amnesty for criminals and illegal aliens are criminals.
Should this family be deported?

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/10/glenn_be...mmigrants/

LOL, do you ever know what you're talking about? The vast majority of conservatives have Christian principles even though they may not in fact be fervent church goers. No true Christian hates black people. That's a lie and a DNC generated campaign ploy to get as many black people to vote democratic as possible. In fact, most white conservatives listening to folks like Dr Ben Carson, Herman Cain and Col Alan West find their words exhilarating. Frankly, I think the majority of EKY democrats found their political views through biases passed on to them by others.

It's got nothing to do skin color and everything to do with traditional American values. For instance, I'd vote for Bridgitte Gabriel for president in a heart beat. No conservative is guilty of fitting the profile that the liberals have hung on them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:LOL, do you ever know what you're talking about? The vast majority of conservatives have Christian principles even though they may not in fact be fervent church goers. No true Christian hates black people. That's a lie and a DNC generated campaign ploy to get as many black people to vote democratic as possible. In fact, most white conservatives listening to folks like Dr Ben Carson, Herman Cain and Col Alan West find their words exhilarating. Frankly, I think the majority of EKY democrats found their political views through biases passed on to them by others.

It's got nothing to do skin color and everything to do with traditional American values. For instance, I'd vote for Bridgitte Gabriel for president in a heart beat. No conservative is guilty of fitting the profile that the liberals have hung on them.
You must forget that I live in EKY, and travel nationwide, working.
TheRealVille Wrote:You must forget that I live in EKY, and travel nationwide, working.

:biglmao:

[Image: http://denverlibrary.org/files/GetAJob.jpg]
WideMiddle03 Wrote::biglmao:

[Image: http://denverlibrary.org/files/GetAJob.jpg]
When did you decide to go back to WM03? You've been the other nick last night and today. What part of "I don't have to work, I work when I want", don't you understand?
TheRealVille Wrote:You must forget that I live in EKY, and travel nationwide, working.

As do I. And I mentioned that I have seen first hand the bias that produces the knuckleheads you mention. In no way does that mitigate the fact that no Christian hates black folks, and generally speaking, conservatives follow their example socially.

I know that the liberal's reincarnation of Zeus, Bill Clinton, once said this. "Bill Clinton, in an effort to secure an endorsement for Hillary from Ted Kennedy, said to Kennedy, “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.” Clinton’s role in the campaign rattled Obama. He told ABC News in an interview that Clinton “has taken his advocacy on behalf of his wife to a level that I think is pretty troubling.”http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/09/...years-ago/ I'd bet you can't put up a quote that comes near to that by a senior republican.

Conservatives are by no means perfect but, neither do they come close to being the image of greedy, self absorbed skin heads, liberals and the DNC like to try to pin on them either. Conservatives are best characterized by everybody's extended family. Uncles, aunts, parents and grandparents. Their honest and hard working. They are critical of liberal policy and the direction those liberal policies will take us. And, they have a right to be critical. Most of the men of this group fought wars to defend this land and in many cases, shed their own blood in that effort. I believe those of us who have actually walked the walk, know for the most part of what we speak. But, they don't hate folks RV, and you're wrong for saying they do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:As do I. And I mentioned that I have seen first hand the bias that produces the knuckleheads you mention. In no way does that mitigate the fact that no Christian hates black folks, and generally speaking, conservatives follow their example socially.

I [B]know that the liberal's reincarnation of Zeus, Bill Clinton, once said this. "Bill Clinton, in an effort to secure an endorsement for Hillary from Ted Kennedy, said to Kennedy, “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.” Clinton’s role in the campaign rattled Obama. He told ABC News in an interview that Clinton “has taken his advocacy on behalf of his wife to a level that I think is pretty troubling.”http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/09/...years-ago/ I'd bet you can't put up a quote that comes near to that by a senior republican. [/B]

Conservatives are by no means perfect but, neither do they come close to being the image of greedy, self absorbed skin heads, liberals and the DNC like to try to pin on them either. Conservatives are best characterized by everybody's extended family. Uncles, aunts, parents and grandparents. Their honest and hard working. They are critical of liberal policy and the direction those liberal policies will take us. And, they have a right to be critical. Most of the men of this group fought wars to defend this land and in many cases, shed their own blood in that effort. I believe those of us who have actually walked the walk, know for the most part of what we speak. But, they don't hate folks RV, and you're wrong for saying they do.
No, you don't know that he said that. You know that a right winger said he said that. This was never proven. You take the New Yorker as credible reporting now days? The Blaze and The new Yorker? I thought you "posted links from liberal sources"? LOL. BTW, you are one of the most racist of the lot. Your panties show, all the time.
TheRealVille Wrote:When did you decide to go back to WM03? You've been the other nick last night and today. What part of "I don't have to work, I work when I want", don't you understand?

[Image: http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s64/S...yLewis.jpg]
I gotta say, I think the "Conservative base as a whole, can't stand that a black man got the WH", is bullshat. In fact, I know it is, disagree with that crap 110%.
I know plenty of racists, or have rather because I don't associate with that scum, just as many liberal as conservative.
vundy33 Wrote:I gotta say, I think the "Conservative base as a whole, can't stand that a black man got the WH", is bullshat. In fact, I know it is, disagree with that crap 110%.
I might should reword that. There are more conservatives, as a whole, than democrats, that have a problem with a black man being President. If you can't see that, you aren't looking.
vundy33 Wrote:I know plenty of racists, or have rather because I don't associate with that scum, just as many liberal as conservative.
I agree that there are liberal racist, but there is no way there are as many liberal as conservative. It's not in a liberal's "makeup" to be racist, generally. A few always slip though the cracks, but there is no way that there are "as many liberal as conservative".
^ Liberals, generally, rally against racism, as much as they do other things, like gay marriage and other social issues.
TheRealVille Wrote:No, you don't know that he said that. You know that a right winger said he said that. This was never proven. You take the New Yorker as credible reporting now days? The Blaze and The new Yorker? I thought you "posted links from liberal sources"? LOL. BTW, you are one of the most racist of the lot. Your panties show, all the time.

Oh yes I do. But, you DO know there were never any WMD's in Iraq. And you DO know all of America's financial woes are 100% attributable to George W. And you DO know there was nothing fishy about the lack of response from the most powerful military the world has ever know in Benghazi. And you DO know ObamaCare is a master stroke of legislative genius that will benefit America, Right? :please:
This demonstrates clearly why you are so 'hadable' when it comes to being led around by your nose by those on the left. You, like most of the rest of your ilk, merely parrot talking points and the like as if they were your opinion. The truth is, the fact that you don't have an opinion of your own has escaped you completely. There is a punch line to a joke that I have always found hilarious and it suits you perfectly. "If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you."

You never did put up a response to explain why the grandest economic boom in American history happened from Nov 4, 1980 (Ronald Reagan Era) through
the next two presidents. George H and Bill Clinton and culminating in the early 2000's due to a global economic downturn and the terrorist attacks of 9/11. Explain it all to me. Why did it work so well then if it wouldn't work now and, why would Keynesian Economics suddenly work? And BTW, it's widely known that the Keynesian economic principles have been tried on a number of occasions and in a number of countries. Where was that again that the Keynesian philosophy worked? Because I've never been able to find an example of success. You lay it all out and I'll do my best to take it all in.

You can't explain it. It is truly laughable that you spew such venom with regard to the character of all conservatives. Then in the same breath you turn around accuse conservatives of hatred and bigotry. From what I've read, you sit in judgment of collective Christianity like some kind of ultimate authority. If one were to take the bias and personal insults out of your posts, there would be precious little or nothing left to consider. Unlike you, I can't just close my eyes to what I know I saw unfold over the last four decades in our country, just so that I can more conveniently drink from the liberal's bucket of monkey puke.

Like I have said. You can shoot the messenger all you want. These social issues you talk about all the time are outside of the purview of the US Constitution. That is clear to a reasonable person. But, like the ones outside the gates of Lot's compound, who were clamoring for Lot to send out the Angels to them. Send out the very Angels God had sent into Sodom to save him and his family from the coming judgment of fire and brimstone, so that they could "know them". Bad times are coming. I mean just think of that, men demanding homosexual relations with God's own Angelic beings.
Genesis 19:24 (KJV)
24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;

God did that largely because of the sin of homosexuality. It is an abomination to Him. If you don't agree with that again, as I have said, your argument is not with me or any other man, it is with God. And judgment is once again imminent IMO, as the prospects of world war are becoming more and more manifest every day. The nightmare landscape of the apocalypse is taking shape as we speak. In the relatively near future, famine and death will stalk all who have rejected the risen Lord, either consciously or unconsciously.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vundy 33
"I gotta say, I think the "Conservative base as a whole, can't stand that a black man got the WH", is bullshat. In fact, I know it is, disagree with that crap 110%. "

TheRealVille Wrote:I might should reword that. There are more conservatives, as a whole, than democrats, that have a problem with a black man being President. If you can't see that, you aren't looking.

Yeah, you might should reword quite a few things.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh yes I do. But, you DO know there were never any WMD's in Iraq. And you DO know all of America's financial woes are 100% attributable to George W. And you DO know there was nothing fishy about the lack of response from the most powerful military the world has ever know in Benghazi. And you DO know ObamaCare is a master stroke of legislative genius that will benefit America, Right? :please:
This demonstrates clearly why you are so 'hadable' when it comes to being led around by your nose by those on the left. You, like most of the rest of your ilk, merely parrot talking points and the like as if they were your opinion. The truth is, the fact that you don't have an opinion of your own has escaped you completely. There is a punch line to a joke that I have always found hilarious and it suits you perfectly. "If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you."

You never did put up a response to explain why the grandest economic boom in American history happened from Nov 4, 1980 (Ronald Reagan Era) through
the next two presidents.
George H and Bill Clinton and culminating in the early 2000's due to a global economic downturn and the terrorist attacks of 9/11. Explain it all to me. Why did it work so well then if it wouldn't work now and, why would Keynesian Economics suddenly work? And BTW, it's widely known that the Keynesian economic principles have been tried on a number of occasions and in a number of countries. Where was that again that the Keynesian philosophy worked? Because I've never been able to find an example of success. You lay it all out and I'll do my best to take it all in.

You can't explain it. It is truly laughable that you spew such venom with regard to the character of all conservatives. Then in the same breath you turn around accuse conservatives of hatred and bigotry. From what I've read, you sit in judgment of collective Christianity like some kind of ultimate authority. If one were to take the bias and personal insults out of your posts, there would be precious little or nothing left to consider. Unlike you, I can't just close my eyes to what I know I saw unfold over the last four decades in our country, just so that I can more conveniently drink from the liberal's bucket of monkey puke.

Like I have said. You can shoot the messenger all you want. These social issues you talk about all the time are outside of the purview of the US Constitution. That is clear to a reasonable person. But, like the ones outside the gates of Lot's compound, who were clamoring for Lot to send out the Angels to them. Send out the very Angels God had sent into Sodom to save him and his family from the coming judgment of fire and brimstone, so that they could "know them". Bad times are coming. I mean just think of that, men demanding homosexual relations with God's own Angelic beings.
Genesis 19:24 (KJV)
24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;

God did that largely because of the sin of homosexuality. It is an abomination to Him. If you don't agree with that again, as I have said, your argument is not with me or any other man, it is with God. And judgment is once again imminent IMO, as the prospects of world war are becoming more and more manifest every day. The nightmare landscape of the apocalypse is taking shape as we speak. In the relatively near future, famine and death will stalk all who have rejected the risen Lord, either consciously or unconsciously.
You might want to talk to some of your fellow construction workers about how the 80's treated them.
TheRealVille Wrote:You might want to talk to some of your fellow construction workers about how the 80's treated them.

Talked to them every darn day. At work and across the lunch table from them. A brand new chevy 4x4 cost $6,200 dollars and as I recall, lots of the guys I worked with had one, or a Found On Road Dead. New houses were shooting up everywhere too.

That's all you got?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
To say that liberals are less racist than conservatives is beyond hilarious, and naïve. You have to remember that white people aren't the only people capable of being racist. In fact how would it have been taken by the left if 98% of whites voted for Romney? It would have been a shitstorm of epic proportions, but 98% of blacks voting for Obama is ok because they voted for color not merit. Colin Powell suddenly going against everything he has ever believed to support Obama because he knew he had to to survive the likes of Jesse Jackson and his ilk. I will posit this to you TRV, what happens if during the next election the right presents a minority candidate? Because that is looking more and more likely.
TheRealThing Wrote:Talked to them every darn day. At work and across the lunch table from them. A brand new chevy 4x4 cost $6,200 dollars and as I recall, lots of the guys I worked with had one, or a Found On Road Dead. New houses were shooting up everywhere too.

That's all you got?
You know as well as me that construction was way down in the 80's. Most workers around here, after HCoal, and the RCC on the hill were done, had to go work in Augusta, GA. just to get to work a 3 day schedule. Several traveled to Texas on one big job down there. If you deny construction workers around here in the 80's weren't suffering, you blatantly lie. I lived through it with several family members, across several different states, that suffered also.
TheRealVille Wrote:You know as well as me that construction was way down in the 80's. Most workers around here, after HCoal, and the RCC on the hill were done, had to go work in Augusta, GA. just to get to work a 3 day schedule. Several traveled to Texas on one big job down there. If you deny construction workers around here in the 80's weren't suffering, you blatantly lie. I lived through it with several family members, across several different states, that suffered also.

Some construction workers are always suffering for various reasons. None the less, I'm a little sick of you calling me a liar even if it is all you got. I WORKED all through the 80's right here in good ol Ashland. I know travelers had it a little rough, but, the Ashland local guys did fine. Union contracts not withstanding, somebody has to want to build something before they're going to call up the hall and order and bunch of craftsmen. Construction comes and goes regardless of the times. No guarantees exist in construction work and unless you just fell off the wagon, you know that.

I knew you'd dodge the point and try to blow smoke instead of putting up anything of substance. There is no defending you're DNC given position. Anybody with even part of their brain functioning can easily look up America's financial boom of the time I referenced. History is a lie now too I suppose? I lived it, my bank account reflects it, I know what I'm talking about.

And, for the record. Mill work and refinery work are very fickle in their hiring practices because of all kinds of reasons. If you weren't limited to such a small area of expertise you would have seen the work was there. Mountains of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next