Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 15th Region Predictions
The area that comprises the 15th Region has seen a lot of snow and rain the last month. How are the fields holding up? I hope to catch some games by next weekend? Anybody got any feedback? Good luck to everyone this season?
Joneslab Wrote:The area that comprises the 15th Region has seen a lot of snow and rain the last month. How are the fields holding up? I hope to catch some games by next weekend? Anybody got any feedback? Good luck to everyone this season?
Field at Pikeville should be okay Saturday for a scrimmage against Sheldon Clark Saturday.

Games at Pikeville next week:
-Thursday vs. Paintsville
-Friday vs. Magoffin County
-Saturday will go all day as Johnson Central and Allen Central come to Davis Park for a Round Robin.
i see lawrence and jc having great years
I was told Greenup County and Belfry has a scrimmage tomorrow. Is it still on?
WideRight05 Wrote:I happened to be around that direction at a summer tournament at Boyd County and was not impressed by anyone from Lawrence County. That was the most average looking bunch of players in the whole tournament. Lawrence should be tickled to death they're not in the 16th region anymore because they would be middle of the pack at best.

Smh Kid Admins :hilarious:
WideRight05 Wrote::hilarious: First off, why are you bringing up all this 15th region crap? Who cares what you did down there? That's a pansy region to begin with. We are talking about how you could never compete in the 16th region, and you're bragging about how good you are in the 15th?

Let's back some of that big talk up with how you've never really been worth a crap without Chandler Shepherd to begin with. Slightly below average at best, even by the dinky 15th region standards. You're running that big mouth about regional titles, and according to the facts, you could never win them in the 16th. I noticed that one year Shepherd was hurt, you never went anywhere that year either.

So now that we have settled the fact that you can't compete in the 16th region, let's get back to this summer thing. First off who cares if Greenup beat you by one run or by 50, what's the difference, they still beat you. I notice that when you fail to bring up Ashland beating you 2-0 in the regular, you fail to mention that their pitcher threw a no-hitter against you. How come you didn't tell that part?

Face it dude, Lawrence County can't hit a beach ball off a tee, and here you are shooting your mouth off about how good you are. It's still hilarious that Johnson Central was able to beat your mighty studs with a bunch of kids that looked like they just got done playing little league all stars. You guys are just living in your own little world down there, and it's no wonder that Lawrence County fans are considered the laughing stock of BGR.

Smh Wow what a moron :hilarious: :biglmao:
Still haven't got to catch any games because of work. Anybody got any thoughts after the first week of games? Based on scores it looks like JC and LC are going to be tough outs!
Joneslab Wrote:Still haven't got to catch any games because of work. Anybody got any thoughts after the first week of games? Based on scores it looks like JC and LC are going to be tough outs!

both will be tough. that's not saying that they will have it easy though. but i got a chance to catch a couple of LC's games this past weekend. they were impressive. they swung the bats very impressively. the wallen kid hit frozen rope after frozen rope. their speed was also extremely impressive.
WideRight05 Wrote::hilarious: First off, why are you bringing up all this 15th region crap? Who cares what you did down there? That's a pansy region to begin with. We are talking about how you could never compete in the 16th region, and you're bragging about how good you are in the 15th?

Let's back some of that big talk up with how you've never really been worth a crap without Chandler Shepherd to begin with. Slightly below average at best, even by the dinky 15th region standards. You're running that big mouth about regional titles, and according to the facts, you could never win them in the 16th. I noticed that one year Shepherd was hurt, you never went anywhere that year either.

So now that we have settled the fact that you can't compete in the 16th region, let's get back to this summer thing. First off who cares if Greenup beat you by one run or by 50, what's the difference, they still beat you. I notice that when you fail to bring up Ashland beating you 2-0 in the regular, you fail to mention that their pitcher threw a no-hitter against you. How come you didn't tell that part?

Face it dude, Lawrence County can't hit a beach ball off a tee, and here you are shooting your mouth off about how good you are. It's still hilarious that Johnson Central was able to beat your mighty studs with a bunch of kids that looked like they just got done playing little league all stars. You guys are just living in your own little world down there, and it's no wonder that Lawrence County fans are considered the laughing stock of BGR.

Paintsville from the lowly 15th slays Boyd Co. Aka Goliath of the 16th
:biglmao: Hahahaha
I love it!!!!!! All this talk about the 15th being a "pansy region"...LOL.

Let see..... as of right now the mighty 16th is 0-8 against us down here...:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Where are the 16th region fans? Lol