Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cavalier Baseball
yea Jenkins will be better and yes they have played together for awhile! But LCC has atleast 6 seniors coming back from last years team! Most of these boys have played together for quite some time now too! Plus they have some very talented younger classman stepping up this year.
...and also the young pitcher that Jenkins had last year ( Corey Dollarhide ) is now in the LCC baseball program!
All LCC players are rich whitesburg boys. There not great to everyone says they are.

hello. i'm from lcc-= and all of us aint rich-= we are just like you-= normal
i think jenkins will do good-= and i wish them luck--= but i think lcc will win and go to the district tournment though -= lol-= go cougars and good luck cavs
Work hard Jenkins and things will happen.
Tpx_Slugger5 Wrote:All LCC players are rich whitesburg boys. There not great to everyone says they are

:lmao: Your funny!
Since when are all the LCC players rich? Do you even know any of the players? I dont think so. You dont know what you are talking about!

As for the OT...... I agree 100% Jenkins has some great talent. BUT, can they get together and play as a team, or even play baseball for that matter. IMO even if they get all those players to play, they aren't going to be District Champions. You cant start out 1 season and go to state. (LCC Football - Prime Example!)
go cougars
I look for Jenkins to be a surprise in the region this year. All of players are out this year, including Chris Puckett, Nathaniel Wilder, Eric Grimm, Justin Hunsucker, Brody Dixon, just to name a few. I believe they have 24 on the roster and will be vastly improved from a year ago. LCC lost a lot more than you guys think, and I wouldn't jump the gun and say that the Cavaliers can't play with them. These are the same guys that they said couldn't play with JBS last night and looked what happened. In baseball, anyone can get beat on any given day.
good luck cougars
LCC doesnt even have a baseball field to play on. They spent all the money on football field and gym along with the big salaries for coaches. They got a great coach but no field to play on, how do you justify that???????
Lcc and KCC will fight for district jenkins is still to young
I hope that Jenkins has some success this year they have been very young. I thought their kids really tried and I hated to see them get beat so bad in some of the games. East Ky baseball will only improve when more of our schools take the sport seriously. GOOD LUCK TO ALL LOCAL PROGRAMS!!!!!!
Best of Luck CAVS!
really LCC lost a , a third baseman, and a pitcher, the outfielder missed a lot of the season but helped tremendously. All spots can be replaced except for the pitching which you can never have to much off, so really that didn't lose that much.
Some good players would probably be Hunsuker,Gross,Grim,Pucket, and Wilder those will probably be the ones you will hear about from other teams.
well, i would like to say good luck to all local teams
but
on March 29th
season opener i think for jenkins or letcher central
someone reply backand tell me to make sure
but its
lcc and jtown
Jenkins was a really young team just made up of Freshman and 8th graders, but this year should be different for the CAVS. GOOD LUCK!
Last year LCC didnt even dress there varsity against Jenkins. It was a massacre. I understand that the Cavs have some talent comin out this season but a few good players cant make up for that much. There simply to young.

Good Luck Cougars.
Let us see, too young?? I believe they are going to start 3 seniors, 5 juniors, and 1 freshman. Doesn't sound too young to me!!!!
The last time I checked this was a thread for Jenkins Baseball. LCC Baseball has their own thread. If you won't to post about LCC, do it there.
daynightdh Wrote:Let us see, too young?? I believe they are going to start 3 seniors, 5 juniors, and 1 freshman. Doesn't sound too young to me!!!!

Well excuse me, i didnt know that due to last years season they may have had 2 upperclassmen? And maybe 4 kids actually in high school.
i think the Cavs have a great team this year from what i heard and i really think they will go far.