Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 07
The Blue Blur Wrote:Well that's a shame and I hate to talk about a player like that. But PT is earned, not given. IMHO, he got more PT on the mound last year than he deserved, so he can take that to the creek bank with him. I wish him the best of luck at Johnson Central, if he plays.
I agree. Still hope him the best.
The Blue Blur Wrote:Well that's a shame and I hate to talk about a player like that. But PT is earned, not given. IMHO, he got more PT on the mound last year than he deserved, so he can take that to the creek bank with him. I wish him the best of luck at Johnson Central, if he plays.

Ditto
Well he can do all the fishing he wants and doesn't have to worry about PT this year. He won't be eligible for JC til next year.
OffTheHook Wrote:Well he can do all the fishing he wants and doesn't have to worry about PT this year. He won't be eligible for JC til next year.

talked with a Paintsville student yesterday, they said that he is back at Paintsville
Yes he is.
Is Tucker gonna let him come out for baseball though, that is the big question. I know I wouldn't let him come back.
Hey Redneck... clear your box
Redneck Wrote:Is Tucker gonna let him come out for baseball though, that is the big question. I know I wouldn't let him come back.

could be wrong but I think he has let him back on the team before when things weren't goin so good
I heard he was sitting out the year. His own choosing. It's only what I heard though.
Hope he makes the right choice and sticks with it.
OffTheHook Wrote:Hope he makes the right choice and sticks with it.
I have confidence in the young man. I hope he makes the right choice as well.
Pupaw Wrote:I was told today that Shawn transferred to Johnson Central.
I seen him at school today
Regardless of who stays or starts I'm predicting big things from the Tigers this season. This team is loaded with talent IMO.
Yeah they are loaded with talent.