•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield Cardinals 2014
MERRY CHRISTMAS MAYFIELD FROM 64SUR....YES. :truestory:
Day after CHRISTMAS Mayfield will struggle in 2014. :Hammer3:
Mayfield may struggle before districts. But they will compete in every game. I look for them to go into the playoffs with a 7-3/6-4(I expect PT, McCracken will be tough next year) and district champions again. Then they will win their region. They may get knocked off by BW or Frankfort though. Both were very good young football teams this year.
Mayfield will repeat next year.
mysonis55 Wrote:Mayfield will repeat next year.

It's over mysonis55 Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:It's over mysonis55 Confusednicker:

You guys remind me of that movie grumpy old menConfusednicker: happy holidays to 64and 55 I only hope you Two continue to keep us entertained. Hey 55 did you know that 64 was all American soccer player true story
cherokee Wrote:You guys remind me of that movie grumpy old menConfusednicker: happy holidays to 64and 55 I only hope you Two continue to keep us entertained. Hey 55 did you know that 64 was all American soccer player true story

:hilarious::lmao::omg::closed::ilikeit::biglmao:Confusednicker:
MayfieldCardinal Wrote::hilarious::lmao::omg::closed::ilikeit::biglmao:Confusednicker:

Happy holidays to you mayfield cardinal I hope we see each other next year in bowling green, if so we will all get together the night before 64 said he was buying the first 4 rounds :Cheerlead:Cheerlead
cherokee Wrote:You guys remind me of that movie grumpy old menConfusednicker: happy holidays to 64and 55 I only hope you Two continue to keep us entertained. Hey 55 did you know that 64 was all American soccer player true story

cherokee Wrote:Happy holidays to you mayfield cardinal I hope we see each other next year in bowling green, if so we will all get together the night before 64 said he was buying the first 4 rounds :Cheerlead:Cheerlead

Im in TongueirateSho Just made my room reservations :truestory:
cherokee Wrote:Happy holidays to you mayfield cardinal I hope we see each other next year in bowling green, if so we will all get together the night before 64 said he was buying the first 4 rounds :Cheerlead:Cheerlead

Be cheaper to bring a little moonshine,.. Holiday inn beer was $4.50 a bottle...I had to borrow money off topnotch to get into the game. :biglmao:
I think they will repeat as well. But i think the road wont be paved with 40 pt margins after the 2nd round. The championship game, no matter who is there out of MF, Ffirt, BW, Pville,Wburg, Hazard, Raceland or Fairview, will be much more competitive next year.
Yeah, we will probably only win by 3 td's next year at BG. No, I didn't know he played soccer. That must be why he is confused in thinking he knows something about football. Here in the states we call that sport soccer 64. Thanks for clearing that up for me Cherokee. I just thought he was delusional.
mysonis55 Wrote:Yeah, we will probably only win by 3 td's next year at BG. No, I didn't know he played soccer. That must be why he is confused in thinking he knows something about football. Here in the states we call that sport soccer 64. Thanks for clearing that up for me Cherokee. I just thought he was delusional.

Mayfield fans nobody has ban y'all in 1A in 2014....You guys has one more year in 1A. :welcome: Back to 1A. :Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04:
Anybody know of a company that makes customized toe rings?

We ran out of fingers
I would like to see us win enough to run out of toes.
mysonis55 Wrote:I would like to see us win enough to run out of toes.

:welcome: back mysonis3A after 2014.....I mean mysonis55. Confusedmoke:
So if the numbers stand as is, i guess 2014 becomes Mayfield's "One more for the Road" tour.lol...
No 64, we will only be in 2a in 2015. It is still 1 year too late for your beloved Orange jackets though. We will be a little easier on you this year though.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:So if the numbers stand as is, i guess 2014 becomes Mayfield's "One more for the Road" tour.lol...

I can't wait to get there! Having Murray back in our district will be the best part. Too me it will be like getting to go back home. 2A is where we started out and have been for most of our years

That said I can imagine that most in 1A will be glad to see us go
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:I can't wait to get there! Having Murray back in our district will be the best part. Too me it will be like getting to go back home. 2A is where we started out and have been for most of our years

Get out. Smile
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:I can't wait to get there! Having Murray back in our district will be the best part. Too me it will be like getting to go back home. 2A is where we started out and have been for most of our years

Go away...I will meet y'all in 2015....when Leslie county come calling....I want go away MayvfieldCardinal. :insane:Confusedmoke:
Beechwood will be the only major power left. At first i didnt like it. But now, I think the new realignment makes more sense and will make all of the classes, especially the first 3 more competitive.
64SUR Wrote:Go away...I will meet y'all in 2015....when Leslie county come calling....I want go away MayvfieldCardinal. :insane:Confusedmoke:

So long, fair well, vaya con dios
Big Grinrums02::Guitar01::Trumpet::howdy::howdy::letsparty:beavis::ape::partyhard:closed:

Going back home with the booty that we plundered:1::champ::king::yes:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Beechwood will be the only major power left.

I hear they are having a big party in Ft Mitchell to bring in the news
The party will start around January of next year. They still will have to see us in late November of this year. I really hate that 5 hour drive though. I think our boys will look much faster on their turf though.
I wanna see 64's beloved orange jackets one more time though. It should be a lot more fun and hopefully a lot less wet this time.
mysonis55 Wrote:I wanna see 64's beloved orange jackets one more time though. It should be a lot more fun and hopefully a lot less wet this time.

id rather see hazard get there but im not sure mayfield will have enough to get there this year beechwood and frankfort will both be tough with the loss of the qb and some good lineman might not have enough to get past them besides first year starting qbs have struggled in championship games for mayfield should be in good shape for 2015 though
The thing about Mayfield's quarterback issue is this, we have quarterbacks presently on the squad that could have started for most teams, the Guhys were hard to beat out so they became receivers and db's as for the new qb's they will have a chance to poop or get off the pot. More than likely Mayfield will not go into the playoffs with a record like last year but I think they will go deep into the playoffs and pull off one more championship:redboxer::devilflam:yikes:
Mayfield should go 12-3 or 13-2. That would be my guess. The other thing is, we will have to start wearing sandals everywhere. That is so everyone can see the ring for the toe, now that we have no more fingers available.
mysonis55 Wrote:Mayfield should go 12-3 or 13-2. That would be my guess. The other thing is, we will have to start wearing sandals everywhere. That is so everyone can see the ring for the toe, now that we have no more fingers available.

I would hold off on the 1A sandals unless you're going to the beach. Mysonis55. :popcorn:
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next