Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region Top 10
Coach Snyder does a good job but if you're getting excited about beating Pineville by 8, it shows just how far South's program has slipped.
We are excited. Have you seen some of our games. I have left at halftime so upset with the effort, lack of heart etc. I know who we beat and I know 2 weeks ago they would have beat us 15 and breathitt co would have beat us 30. Those two games was not just a 7 pt win and a 8 pt win. We was up double digits on breathitt and couldnt close or it would have been 15 and tonite was same deal up 16 with 2min to go and let them get back in it. The girls seem to be getting it and we are excited. Well I am
Lilly Wrote:If you mean the South win over Breathitt? I still think the same.

What about now?
South and North are better than Pineville and Middlesboro. The scores prove it.
HDE Wrote:What about now?
South and North are better than Pineville and Middlesboro. The scores prove it.

When I saw South earlier in the year I thought the only chance they had for a win was Williamsburg and Jackson Co.
OBI and Red Bird are in that group but probably not on South's schedule.
I understand what playmaker is saying. The Cards are starting to figure it out some and the baby birds are starting to flap their wings and fly. They are not going to compete in the upper tier this year and no doubt will still take a few on the chin with the tough schedule, but it is exciting to see their growth as a team and young ladies...