Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Freshman
nolookpass Wrote:i would love to know where your info is coming from because you know absolutely nothing about what happened over there
Parents and kids from OVER THERE.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Looks like it's down hill to me. You won six games last year and four of them you beat Jenkins. Good job on being pretty good in a couple of years. Maybe you will 10 games then. Wait you would have to play Jenkins 8 times. I heard Riverside was having a team this year. You better jump on that one. Get a couple w's there.

be nice
I think that Powell has some good looking underclassmen...Tipton,McIntosh and sop. Rison. Rison is an awesome catcher even though he doesn't like to. He needs to focus on where he is best at.
All -N- All Pelfrey & Ryan are my pic's!
Expecting Brewer to be a power hitter and Benningfield to have a returning cannon.
Just hope folks see that King belongs in the infield. Acts like a leader but plays so much weaker.
RE: I meant King belongs in the outfield...too slow for the infield!
i agree with green , these 3 freshman are pretty good for thier age. and willl develop into really good platers--= good luck cougars.
WATTS from cordia
#1piratefan Wrote:I think that Powell has some good looking underclassmen...Tipton,McIntosh and sop. Rison. Rison is an awesome catcher even though he doesn't like to. He needs to focus on where he is best at.
All -N- All Pelfrey & Ryan are my pic's!
Expecting Brewer to be a power hitter and Benningfield to have a returning cannon.
Just hope folks see that King belongs in the infield. Acts like a leader but plays so much weaker.
Dont be hatin' on your own team son. What are you thinking???:dontthink
#1piratefan Wrote:RE: I meant King belongs in the outfield...too slow for the infield!
Powell's outfield already has three of the best outfielders in the region, no room for him out there.
IMO Ryan is a very good outfielder, he just hasn't had a chance to show it yet. He will get his chance to step up this season and I feel confident that he will do very well in doing so. Pelfrey is a good catcher, making the all region team last year, Brewer does great at third, because he can catch and throw the ball well. He can also pitch. Benningfield cannot only pitch, but can play shortstop VERY well. Matt reed will more than likely fill Colton kings shoes on first, and I can see him doing well. I agree with the earlier post about powell having a great outfield, as for second base IMO Proffit or King either one could do an excellent job there. I think that everyone is going to be suprised by the talent and intensity on the Powell team this year. JMO
don't look past your 8th graders
I almost agree with you. But I think only one kid on 8th will show anything for the J.V. . That would be Creech. He is a great player and deserves a shot at playing high school. The other 2 or 3 need to go on home...oh..wait...one already did.
Good luck Carlisle...show em' what ya got.

Varsity Team is solid and looks awesome. I feel as if they are underestimated by other counties. Sean, Devon, Brewer, Benningfield, and Reed are ready to rock -n- fire. Great attitudes and leadership. They seem to be ready to win, showing ability to play & win withleadership and style not tryin' to look all cocky like "someone" else on the team. Hopefully thier class will rub off ! Powell pirates are a great bunch of kids with great coaching. I hope they bring home another championship title...GOOD LUCK BOYS!