Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Freshman
JBS has at least 2 really good freshman. One started last year in CF and the other one was an occasionall RF and was always the DH.
who cares about freshman.they usually don't do anything, if they do then they are good.most of the people that are talked about on here arn't even good.Freshman are Freshman.most teams that compete have a good core of upper classmen.
windmill Wrote:JBS starts around 2-3 freshman

Does JBS play baseball?:thatsfunn
well besides powell county does anyone have any freshman to watch
kcc has the mullins kid and suppose to have a lot of ppl coming out and i dont know if morgan from leslie is a freshman but he is a very good underclassman
Who said Powell has any Freshman this year that will empact the teams?
no one everyone was just talking about powell didnt have any freshman
ok sorry
thepasttime Wrote:well besides powell county does anyone have any freshman to watch
kcc has the mullins kid and suppose to have a lot of ppl coming out and i dont know if morgan from leslie is a freshman but he is a very good underclassman

Pitcher Jimmy Jo Morgan is now a Sophmore for LC. He will end up being a great pitcher like his bro Quentin who went to Morehead St to play for the Eagles.
cookie monsters Wrote:Does JBS play baseball?:thatsfunn

YES JBS plays baseball and when they beat you all we will see whos laughing
Survivor Wrote:Does JBS play baseball?:thatsfunn
yeah JBS has a baseball team and they also have a freshman who made the 14th region all-star game last year as an 8th grader ... they have two really good freshmen that will make some noise this year in kinkaid and amburgey
Woo Wee Wrote:Pitcher Jimmy Jo Morgan is now a Sophmore for LC. He will end up being a great pitcher like his bro Quentin who went to Morehead St to play for the Eagles.

ok woo wee everyone is talkin about freshmen so if jimmy jo is a sophmore why even bring him up????
nolookpass Wrote:yeah JBS has a baseball team and they also have a freshman who made the 14th region all-star game last year as an 8th grader ... they have two really good freshmen that will make some noise this year in kinkaid and amburgey

Amburgey is a good player but he didnt make the allstar game. Brent Hall made the all star game and for some reason couldnt make it and JBS's coach asked some of there players to play and amburgey was the first to say he would. Not throwing off on him im just saying brent hall was a freshman last year and was selected.
I may be mistaken, but I do believe that the All Star games are for juniors and seniors. So, either I'm mistaken or someone got on by breaking the rules.
thats wat i was thinking....
well it may be but that is just what i heard. He may have been taking the place of Leyton Childers who was a seniot last year.
windmill Wrote:thanks, im sure that your some underclassman sittin the bench somewhere not even getting in and talking about how good you are
Well, maybe those freshmen are just better than the upperclassmen, so thats all you really have to work with. We actually have upperclassmen to use so we dont have to depend on a freshman with no experience to go in the game and have no clue what he's doing. Does JBS really have a baseball team??? Doesnt seem like it matter's if you start freshmen or not, How many games did you win last year?
catsman Wrote:YES JBS plays baseball and when they beat you all we will see whos laughing
haha..who HAVE you beaten?
Godspeed Wrote:haha..who HAVE you beaten?
They won six games last year. They beat Wolfe once, South Floyd one time and they beat Jenkins four times.
Benchwarmer Wrote:They won six games last year. They beat Wolfe once, South Floyd one time and they beat Jenkins four times.

Wow impressive lol
Iron_Man5 Wrote:Wow impressive lol

JBS will be pretty good in a couple of years, they have 2 seniors, 2 juniors, and the rest are sophmores down all the way to 7th grade. Since 2002 they have went 17-13,11-9,6-13,6-9, and 2-21.
windmill Wrote:JBS will be pretty good in a couple of years, they have 2 seniors, 2 juniors, and the rest are sophmores down all the way to 7th grade. Since 2002 they have went 17-13,11-9,6-13,6-9, and 2-21.
Looks like it's down hill to me. You won six games last year and four of them you beat Jenkins. Good job on being pretty good in a couple of years. Maybe you will 10 games then. Wait you would have to play Jenkins 8 times. I heard Riverside was having a team this year. You better jump on that one. Get a couple w's there.
catsman Wrote:well it may be but that is just what i heard. He may have been taking the place of Leyton Childers who was a seniot last year.
Now that is sad. JBS using the Stepp connection to get an 8th grader on the All Star team, when it was for JR and Sr. Congrats on cheating another young man a chance in life. Be proud JBS on how you cheat kids.
looks like jbs keeps gettin worse and worse lol
lol
Benchwarmer Wrote:Looks like it's down hill to me. You won six games last year and four of them you beat Jenkins. Good job on being pretty good in a couple of years. Maybe you will 10 games then. Wait you would have to play Jenkins 8 times. I heard Riverside was having a team this year. You better jump on that one. Get a couple w's there.

WEll this year JBS plays a very tough schedule. They have Powell, Allen Central, Johnson Central, Paintsvile, Hazard, PCC and other good teams so you cant say anything about an easy schedule this year:redboxer:
catsman Wrote:WEll this year JBS plays a very tough schedule. They have Powell, Allen Central, Johnson Central, Paintsvile, Hazard, PCC and other good teams so you cant say anything about an easy schedule this year:redboxer:
Jumped on those Riverside games like I thought you would. Got Jemkins three times. South Floyd twice (they won two games last year). Paintsville one time. What happened to playing Paintsville two times. Cordia twice. I'm still looking for those other good teams. I don't see any PCC on schedual. :popcorn:
catsman Wrote:WEll this year JBS plays a very tough schedule. They have Powell, Allen Central, Johnson Central, Paintsvile, Hazard, PCC and other good teams so you cant say anything about an easy schedule this year:redboxer:
Well it looks like these teams wont have to use there top pitcher against them. Maybe a good time for the young guys to get some P.T.:flame:
Godspeed Wrote:Well it looks like these teams wont have to use there top pitcher against them. Maybe a good time for the young guys to get some P.T.:flame:

Haha real funny JBS is young and they are just trying to get games against the good teams so they can get some experience playing good teams its not like they think there gonnna come out and beat these teams.
catsman Wrote:Amburgey is a good player but he didnt make the allstar game. Brent Hall made the all star game and for some reason couldnt make it and JBS's coach asked some of there players to play and amburgey was the first to say he would. Not throwing off on him im just saying brent hall was a freshman last year and was selected.
actually amburgey didnt want to play in the game because he said he didnt deserve to be there ...not saying that he didnt ...so i dont think he was the first one to say yes...
Benchwarmer Wrote:Now that is sad. JBS using the Stepp connection to get an 8th grader on the All Star team, when it was for JR and Sr. Congrats on cheating another young man a chance in life. Be proud JBS on how you cheat kids.
i would love to know where your info is coming from because you know absolutely nothing about what happened over there