•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Malaysian Flight MH 370
I'm not at all sure that they did find it. They have found pieces here and there that washed up on some remote islands, but that's about it.

This last story hasn't been confirmed yet, but it is the latest story about the plane.
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm not at all sure that they did find it. They have found pieces here and there that washed up on some remote islands, but that's about it.

This last story hasn't been confirmed yet, but it is the latest story about the plane.

Good call on this one granny, I've stopped posting until they find it but if they do I may be dead.
Well, let's hope not!

Confusednicker:
The lead investigator that heads the search announced today in Australia that if MH 370 isn't found by the end of this summer, the search will come to a final end. Two pieces of potential wreckage were discovered lately but they have not yet been analyzed, one piece found on Reunion Island the other found in Mozambique.
I'm beginning to think we may NEVER know what happened.

Sometime in 2040, a research team will accidently find this plane.
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm beginning to think we may NEVER know what happened.

Sometime in 2040, a research team will accidently find this plane.

In studying the two years of incredible mapping of the Indian Ocean sea floor they have turned up a couple of undocumented shipwrecks both from the early 19th century made of iron and the high res pics are amazing. I read another article that stated the search teams have another quarter of the map area and feel it will be there but if it's not that's why it's being shut down permanently. Over $100 million has been spent on mapping alone not including fuel and manpower, logistical planning ect . The price tag is enormous but I think they have done a remarkable humanitarian undertaking but someone will have to pay for it all and hopefully by the start of June they will find it.
Also found were never before seen or known idle volcanoes in 14,000 feet of water, just a FYI
I know!! It's amazing at the information they have just stumbled upon while looking for this plane.

I read one article that said they were testing 14 marine animals to see if any of them wase a new species! I haven't followed up on those, but it is very interesting to me.
They have confirmed that the piece found on reunion island is off mh370. So we know the plane crashed for sure. That alone takes a bunch of conspiracies off the table.
Now one of two things happened.
1. Pilot suicide.
2. Mechanical and equipment failure.

From reading different things, the first is nearly impossible with the lives these two had. One was just starting and was engaged. Now she may have been on some other dudes plane and that made him crazy but no stories about it so we can't assume. The other was as veteran as veterans come with 777.

Mechanical failure would explain a lot. But they also clearly lost there bearings with no sense of direction. This makes the most sense though as it's almost easy to say they had complete malfunctions on the plane from an electrical stand point plus lost communications and that led to the plane eventually losing all power.

Even after they said there last words to Malaysia they traveled on for some time. We know that. Makes me almost sure it had to be electrical.

My crazy theory, because we all have one, is shortly after the final transmission, the captain got sick or had a heart attack. The young guy, being scared didn't know what to do, and was still to new to fly the plane by himself. But that still doesn't explain why they didn't radio somebody.

That plane is in the ocean somewhere and I hope they find it soon so we can here the box at least to know for sure. If they don't, it will go down as one of the greatest mysteris. Hard to imagine you can still lose a plane in today's world.
Your points are logical. But something about this just bothers me.

You know I love a good conspiracy, so perhaps I'm just over thinking it.

One question....if something is so wrong that it eventually sends an airplane into the ocean, how is it that it can fly so far with out distressing?
That's what made me think electrical and they may have lost all comms. Whatever error it is, I want to hear that black box. They said the plane eventually pinged for 6 hours after it disappeared. I wonder why it's so difficult to locate the last pings
The search will come to an end in a couple weeks, the timeframe will have reached it limit. Such a crazy mystery that may never be solved
Well it's in the news again!!

Evidently, investigators have gained enough information to make an educated speculation that no one was at the controls when the plane hit the ocean. They are also considering a grid search to an expanded area.

Amazing how much information can be gleaned from a few pieces of a wrecked airplane!

:popcorn:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05/14/...s-say.html

Could it have really been a murder-suicide???

Amazing!!
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)