•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central coaching search
Why would a guy who is the next HC at Pikeville College leave and go to a HS. it would ruin his chances at the next level. If he lost a game then they would all say he cant coach and he would get out of the recruiting loop.
Cellking Wrote:Mike said no, Kyle said No, don't think John Paul will come. Who's left on the short list???

Chapman may come to Perry Cent if players keep leaving. Heard one of his best linemen fell for the Pikeville hype.
I'm pretty sure Perry will have a coach by Friday.....

Maybe tomorrow! (Tuesday )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mjolnir Wrote:Chapman may come to Perry Cent if players keep leaving. Heard one of his best linemen fell for the Pikeville hype.

Pikeville Hype? Did you consider the fact that he would like to use his talents at a school where he could have a chance of playing for a state title in BG? Don't really think he would have that opportunity if he stayed in that mess at pc, or the revolving door at valley, or at east ridge. :eyeroll:
Looks like a new era is about to begin in Perry County.

Best of luck to the young gun!
A new era begins today!!! Can't wait!
Who Is it...
Jordan Amis
Next coach might be... Jordan Amis or Tewayne Willis
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thats funny
ekff Wrote:Next coach might be... Jordan Amis or Tewayne Willis

ballboy Wrote:thats funny

Whats so funny about it?

I'm 90% sure one of the two will be the next coach...

Dixon, Holcomb, and Holland Jr. all turned it down.. So the next step is to go young.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ballboy Wrote:thats funny

It's funny that I'm right?
The deal last night was that it was Holland Jr's job unless he turned it down...
then it was Jordan's.

Little Al said no this morning at 8AM.
It is true, Jordan Amis will be the next coach at PCC. Congrats to him and good luck! Hope he can get some good assistants to help him out.
Wall4president Wrote:It is true, Jordan Amis will be the next coach at PCC. Congrats to him and good luck! Hope he can get some good assistants to help him out.

I think so. :betterthanexpected:
Wow! But anyways, congrats Jordon!
Sure didn't see this one coming, but congrats to Amis. Biggest reason for this hire, IMO, besides being the only one who would take, it, is that he will stay at PCC as long as he wants to coach (not bolting for a bigger job like most of their previous coaches). There is no doubt he knows football, but is his age and inexperience a big negative? Only time will tell, I guess.

Anyway, Perry took a gamble last time and it worked with Haddix. Maybe it will do the same this time with Amis. Like I said, only time will tell.
Jordan is a WINNER. Great guy as well. He loves his county and will give it all hes got. Great pick.
One thing about age and experience...

As the years go by you get older and more experienced.

He's an alum that knows what it means to play for the Commodores and he has always done whatever it takes to win. I think if you give him a few years and the coaches chip in and help the kid right now instead of resenting him, then we could have a coach to keep the position for years to come.
Jordan Amis ‏@jordanamis10 13m
Proud to say I'm the new head football coach at Perry Central!
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)