•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central coaching search
Hope PCC has someone else in mind. Mike is not taking the job.
bac2369 Wrote:I think we need to hear SUR 64 thought because he got the Justin Haddix move to corbin right...

If I wanna to know I could make one phone call and I would know for SUR. Take my word back2369 :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:If I wanna to know I could make one phone call and I would know for SUR. Take my word back2369 :popcorn:

I made the phone call, I do know. Mike is staying at Letcher Central.:Thumbs::Thumbs:
Monday announcement is Mike Holcomb..
Puts him closer to home
redstorm Wrote:Monday announcement is Mike Holcomb..
Puts him closer to home

Maybe he changed his mind since I last talked with him. That is a decision only Mike can make. If he comes, I believe he brings 2 former Head Coaches with him. Good Luck to both Schools and Mike do what makes you happy!!!!
Guys remember Chuck Smith...Hired at Madison Central, wasn't there two weeks before he left for Boyle County which was his home If I'm not mistaken. It would be a smart move on Holcomb's part, closer to home, I'd say probably right around the same amount of $$$.
Unless he changes his mind since yesterday I see him staying at LCC. He does have the weekend to think about it. Only him and his wife can make that decision. Thought Perry already had a athletic director. Ours is retiring. Is he going to be just kicked to the curve so Mike can take it? Someone enlighten me on how that works.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Strikeout King Wrote:Guys remember Chuck Smith...Hired at Madison Central, wasn't there two weeks before he left for Boyle County which was his home If I'm not mistaken. It would be a smart move on Holcomb's part, closer to home, I'd say probably right around the same amount of $$$.

From what I was told by super he would make more money at LCC , but Perry could raise it. As for Chuck Smith..it is different. This is two jobs in one. He is either going to be Coach and AD at Letcher or Perry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Cellking Wrote:Maybe he changed his mind since I last talked with him. That is a decision only Mike can make. If he comes, I believe he brings 2 former Head Coaches with him. Good Luck to both Schools and Mike do what makes you happy!!!!

Who do think he may bring to Perry with him; Chapman and Beader?
Roundabout Wrote:Who do think he may bring to Perry with him; Chapman and Beader?

Yep, both very good coaches. Joe Beader is a fine person.
:rockon::rockon:
Cellking Wrote:Yep, both very good coaches. Joe Beader is a fine person.
:rockon::rockon:

Cellking did you make another call. :phone:
64SUR Wrote:Cellking did you make another call. :phone:

No, Mike out of town for week-end.Confusedhh:
cougarpride08 Wrote:Unless he changes his mind since yesterday I see him staying at LCC. He does have the weekend to think about it. Only him and his wife can make that decision. Thought Perry already had a athletic director. Ours is retiring. Is he going to be just kicked to the curve so Mike can take it? Someone enlighten me on how that works.

It wouldn't be the first time someone lost their job in Perry County for a coach lol
Cellking Wrote:Maybe he changed his mind since I last talked with him. That is a decision only Mike can make. If he comes, I believe he brings 2 former Head Coaches with him. Good Luck to both Schools and Mike do what makes you happy!!!!

Redstorm is 0-life on these calls.
I was told by several people today that Monday or Tuesday Mike Holcomb will be the new coach at Perry Central. I want to see if this is true this is from several different sources around Perry County and pretty good ones. I dont know we will see.
ballboy Wrote:I was told by several people today that Monday or Tuesday Mike Holcomb will be the new coach at Perry Central. I want to see if this is true this is from several different sources around Perry County and pretty good ones. I dont know we will see.

Or Wed. or Th. or Friday or next year. lol:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
I don't know who you people talk too. Talk to the horse if you want the word. Don't listen to every Tom, Dick and Harry in Town. lol
Let the Pretty faithful get there week of fame. After it is over with they will be back to reality. Lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

:CE_DP_Ste:
Just a question....who is the current AD of Perry Co Central?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:Just a question....who is the current AD of Perry Co Central?

Eddie Browning is the District-wide AD.
He represents Buckhorn as well.
Tomarrow may be big for Perry Central is what im hearing, If its true their going to be some sick people on here I could care less either way!!!!
It don't matter if they hire Steve Spurrier. Nothing is gonna change
unless they start recruiting for football like they do in basketball. Perry
needs about 5 more athletes like Pray to make a run in the playoffs. Right now
5A East belongs to Pulaski County.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:It don't matter if they hire Steve Spurrier. Nothing is gonna change
unless they start recruiting for football like they do in basketball. Perry
needs about 5 more athletes like Pray to make a run in the playoffs. Right now
5A East belongs to Pulaski County.

Im going to guess that Maidson Southern wins that district this year, and region as well.
Even though Pulaski has a lot of talent right now, they hardly "own" the East. Last year was only the second time they've won a region since expanding to 6 classes.
I do however like the fact that region 4 should make it back to Bowling Green.

However, with the return of Highlands and Cov Cath next year, its almost pointless.
A fact
Won't be mike Holcomb at perry central
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im going to guess that Maidson Southern wins that district this year, and region as well.
Even though Pulaski has a lot of talent right now, they hardly "own" the East. Last year was only the second time they've won a region since expanding to 6 classes.
I do however like the fact that region 4 should make it back to Bowling Green.

However, with the return of Highlands and Cov Cath next year, its almost pointless.

This. Highlands and Cov Cath are like a 4 foot tall speed bump when you're driving a beetle.
Highlands and Cov Cath are going up to 5A next year Gut? Sure hope not.
former Wrote:A fact
Won't be mike Holcomb at perry central

Run that by me again

:why:
It is a fact: I will bet my cousins house that Mike Holcomb will NOT BE the HC at PERRY
How many and which players do you think Holcomb will bring from Letcher?
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next