Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region 2015
Hey guess what , Joe Wallen aint there no more...Name the scores of the other last 10 games when somebody else pitched. Name one pitcher that has given JC the first bit of a problem for the last 3 years. Yeah, but that's it, go ahead with the stupid cup cake type stuff when I try to have a rational conversation with you. And you guys wonder why 98.9% of the BGR membership dogs you guys so much and has you as the butt of their jokes. If you have paid the first bit of attention, all I have done is respect Paintsville to the max, so I don't know where you are coming up with all this BS...

And BTW, JC probably plays the toughest schedule in the mountains, year in and year out.
Just wanted to make sure you was still paying attention, I really think jc will be very good again and once again it will be between jc, lc, and paintsville for the region. I am just saying if a 85 mph pitcher was all you needed to win. No need to send the 7 players out there to field. I don't think our new district will as much fun as the 57th was. But feltner says we have a home and away game this year with jc, paintsville, and sc. So we can still have a little fun. Hope jc and paintsville both have a great season and lc ends it for both of the in the regionals. Go dawgs!!!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Hey guess what , Joe Wallen aint there no more...Name the scores of the other last 10 games when somebody else pitched. Name one pitcher that has given JC the first bit of a problem for the last 3 years. Yeah, but that's it, go ahead with the stupid cup cake type stuff when I try to have a rational conversation with you. And you guys wonder why 98.9% of the BGR membership dogs you guys so much and has you as the butt of their jokes. If you have paid the first bit of attention, all I have done is respect Paintsville to the max, so I don't know where you are coming up with all this BS...

And BTW, JC probably plays the toughest schedule in the mountains, year in and year out.

You have to admit your football team plays 9 cup cakes a year and belfry.
Just for the record, I only brought up the injuries because it appears to have become an issue there? If it was happening that much everywhere then I wouldn't have mentioned it. I have never met Feltner personally. The only time I have really been around him is when I was covering the 08' state tournament for the media, and he had that run-in with the umpire. I'm sure he is a great guy and is well-liked in the community. However, at what point does that matter more than those player's safety? I'm not suggesting him be fired or anything like that. I think him and his staff need to be educated a lot more on this issue, that's all. It has become an epidemic in Lawrence with injuries since he took over. It gets too a point where if anyone hears LC could have a great pitching prospect coming up they cringe because they know the probability of what will happen in a few years? I think if the coaches can take their ego out of it and take a proactive approach to this and try and educate themselves on the issue, then it may help understand why it is happening more there than anywhere else? Don't get me wrong, it happens at other places, but not at this rate. Usually, things like this will manifest in their early to mid 20's, not their teen years. When it happens during their teen years it is three times as hard to come back from it. It's irresponsible to not admit there is an issue at Lawrence, and the people around these kids need to find a solution before it ends up being your child? I don't think the head coach is doing something that he knows will hurt them, I just think he hasn't been fully educated on the matter? I hope that happens for the kids sake?
dawg fan Wrote:Top 3 just as good but lc can put more talented players on the field and so can paintsville than jc can. Lc was very young last year, coverdal 1st base, turner 2nd base, keesee ss, bailey lf, miller c, berry rf, all sophamores last year, lambert in center jr. They get cantrell back that is a very good line-up. They took that line up to pikeville over the summer and it was 22 to 3 after 5 innings lc. Turner is most likely the best hitter in the reigion and kash daniels is probably the most dangerous. The only position jc might have an advantage at is catcher I really like the young kid jc has behind the plate. You can have all the pitching in the world if you can't scores you can't when. When you get to the regionals there are not many teams that can't hit a 85 mile per hour fastball. Its those 75 mph breaking pitches the have trouble with.

Only thing I have to say about this is...

Go ask YOUR own Coach... and pretty much EVERY coach in the Region... and they will tell you..... that the best hitter in the Region didn't even play last season.....:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Only thing I have to say about this is...

Go ask YOUR own Coach... and pretty much EVERY coach in the Region... and they will tell you..... that the best hitter in the Region didn't even play last season.....:Thumbs:

You may be right hook, if he didn' play it would be hard to include him, he may have been than last time he played. I was going by what I seen and the numbers from last year. But you have to admit turner is pretty good at the plate.
dawg fan Wrote:You may be right hook, if he didn' play it would be hard to include him, he may have been than last time he played. I was going by what I seen and the numbers from last year. But you have to admit turner is pretty good at the plate.

Not denying Turner is good hitter. But, if you know who I am talking about. Then you know exactly what I'm talking about...:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Not denying Turner is good hitter. But, if you know who I am talking about. Then you know exactly what I'm talking about...:Thumbs:

Not sure who you are talking about I assume it is the paintsville player who missed last year with injury.
dawg fan Wrote:Not sure who you are talking about I assume it is the paintsville player who missed last year with injury.

Yes, Kent Phelps was missed badly.
^Kent played half of last season and is a Great Hitter.

I was talking about Matt Miller.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:^Kent played half of last season and is a Great Hitter.

Yes. A very good hitter.
OffTheHook Wrote:^Kent played half of last season and is a Great Hitter.

What kind of injury did he have? Also, where do these two fall on the top 5 hitters in the region? I hope that question doesn't cause a fight?
Phelps had Labrum surgery midway through the season on his no-throwing shoulder and Miller had ACL surgery during football last season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis