Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celena Conley
Redneck Wrote:What other punishment would make a kid work even harder in school, not let them play a sport that they love, or take their phone away? If that is really the reason she isn't playing then I say good for her parents. I know her dad pretty well, not her mom though. He is a good guy and only wants the best for all his children. What if somethin happened that she could never play any sports again, she would still have the grades to take her a long way. Just somethin to think about.
i see that this wasnt the case for her not playing but i guess my point is why not give a kid a second chance especially if they have made good grades all there life to bring up there grades if they dont the second semester then do something i agree sports will only take you so far you have to have an education now days if you want to live in this part of the world or you will just about starve but where do you draw the line between punishing a kid that has been a good student and made one bad grade and letting them enjoy playing a game they love,,man that would be a hard desicion to make for a parent
I think sometimes people forget that these players are still KIDS. And while they gain a lot being part of a team they also have to give up a lot too, especially if you play more than one school sport it does take up the majority of your time. (Remember it's called a game because it's suppose to be fun) We don't always know reasons for why certain things are done and most likely it's not really anyone's business why she isn't playing except her and her family's. Good luck Celena whether you play again or not.:howdy:
I wish her the best of luck in softball.
me 2 Good luck!!!
Eaglehoops I asked Celena myself thats what she said that she wasnt allowed to play and thats what her brother Coty said also so...........