Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Favorite
Well..if I do recall..Luke Huffman (Chase's younger brother) will be as good or an even better pitcher than Chase. He is just a sophmore and we all know he has a bright future ahead of him.

Pikeville will have to work extra hard where they lost a lot of their "big" players but I can see them makin it to the top!

Good Luck Boys

:Thumbs:
Sf
BigJ Wrote:Sf

:thatsfunn
I look for Magoffin county to do alot better this year than we have been doing.. they have worked really hard already..
hornet_gurl Wrote:I look for Magoffin county to do alot better this year than we have been doing.. they have worked really hard already..

I hope they do. Just not against us! LOL!
1.Paintsville
2.Johnson Central
3.Allen Central
4.Lawrence County
5.Pikeville
lc should not be 4th, they are above allen central, and its a shame that the best teams in the region are in one district.
Is Matt Rigsby coaching at Lawrence County?
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...tion_name=

Phelps played ER 3 times last year and won all 3.... also beat P-burg... only teams to give them problems were PC and Belfry.... As for Phelps this year.... they only lost 2 seniors... All the others are returning....
i dont think phelps has a shot, i do think p-ville and johnson central will be the front runners
Maybe not there bigE.... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.....
i could really care less thats just what i think
bigE Wrote:i dont think phelps has a shot, i do think p-ville and johnson central will be the front runners

Let's not forget about Paintsville. I really believe that these guys could do some damage in the 15th.
thats who i was talking about when i said p-ville, sorry i didn't mean pikeville
Paintsville or Johnson Central would have to be the odds on favorites.
theres a good chance you'll have the same district championship game and regional championship game with the same two teams
bigE Wrote:thats who i was talking about when i said p-ville, sorry i didn't mean pikeville

:Thumbs:
In my openion the 15th is in the following order.
1.) Lawerence Co.
2.) Johnson Central
3.) Paintsville
4.) Allen Central
5.) Pikeville
6.) Magoffin
7.) East Ridge
8.) Sheldon Clark
9.) Belfrey
10.) Pike Central
Mr. 15th Region Wrote:In my openion the 15th is in the following order.
1.) Lawerence Co.
2.) Johnson Central
3.) Paintsville
4.) Allen Central
5.) Pikeville
6.) Magoffin
7.) East Ridge
8.) Sheldon Clark
9.) Belfrey
10.) Pike Central

How about that for an oppinion???
i dont know about that mr.15th lc #1?????? that may be true you never know, b/c the top 3 are pretty even except for jc. they have the best player in the region and the other 8 could start on any team in the region..it will definetly be those top three its just a shame that they're are all in the same district.
Mr. 15th Region Wrote:In my openion the 15th is in the following order.
1.) Lawerence Co.
2.) Johnson Central
3.) Paintsville
4.) Allen Central
5.) Pikeville
6.) Magoffin
7.) East Ridge
8.) Sheldon Clark
9.) Belfrey
10.) Pike Central

I would put JC #1, Paintsville #2, and LC at 3. The rest seem to fit except Magoffin. Their not a top 10 team IMO.
Magoffin may not be a number 6... However when you look back to some of the trouble they caused Sheldon Clark and Paintsville last year and considering they only lost one senior, it is very possible for them to be ranked this high as the season unfolds.
you still have to consider who was on the mound for paintsville and sheldon clark when they played them. with those two teams' ace on the mound, no chance!
It seems to me that in the second game against Sheldon Clark they started with thier number one on the mound and then went to thier number 2. Then in districts Paintsville in no way pitched a push over against them. The days of people throwing thier 3 and 4 against the hornets and rolling to an easy victory is over.
that wasn't sheldon clark's number1
East Ridge is my favorite to win.
that would be a surprise!!!
Mr. 15th Region Wrote:Magoffin may not be a number 6... However when you look back to some of the trouble they caused Sheldon Clark and Paintsville last year and considering they only lost one senior, it is very possible for them to be ranked this high as the season unfolds.

Paintsville only lost 2 seniors and niether were pitchers.
Paintsville will be good next year... they will have very good pitching!
Their bats will be good as well.
warriorpride Wrote:East Ridge is my favorite to win.

East Ridge? This has to be due to the fact that you're from ER. I'm sorry but they didn't have much of a season last year if I recall. (11-23) '06. Paintsville will be the fav in my book and they defeated ER 11-3 last year as well.