Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Pitchers in the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th,
Just because I say he can't throw 90 I'm bringing him down hahahah, I said he was a great kid , good pitcher With a bright future , If you that bringing a kid down im guilty
anotherfootballnut Wrote:You have no idea what ur talking about

Here you go....... just so you can understand your own credibility.

http://www.perfectgame.org/Players/Playe...?ID=375546
anotherfootballnut Wrote:You have no idea what ur talking about

Look, I understand your kid is probably getting overlooked due to the pitching talent in the 16th region this year and I hate that for you and him. However, you're going about it completely the wrong way and it actually shines more of a negative light than anything. Regardless, saying blatant lies about a kid that can be proven otherwise is never a good avenue and I'm glad you bowed-out of this conversation because "not knowing what your talking about" seems to be more of your thing. I'm glad you were able to see that through the link I sent you.
My daughter don't play baseball but good try dad .. It's funny that just because I say a kid can't throw 90 you get all butt hurt and try to put my son down ( which I don't have ) I do have a 10 year old grandson who can throw 45 if want to try and put him down
I dont know the Jordan kid or Baseball1974, but what i do know after a google search is that the kid did throw 90 at the showcases according to Perfect Game. This is probably the top organization for baseball and has a ton of credibility. My guess would be that it is a top speed not an every pitch thing considering it has him graduating in 2017. However given his frame it is a given barring injury that this kid should be able to pitch in the low 90's with ease by the time he graduates.
The perfect game showcase and the perfect game tournament is ran by who ??? Kbc who does he play for kbc .. The kid is gonna be a dandy maybe even get drafted his upside is huge already has d1 offers but he don't throw 90
anotherfootballnut Wrote:The perfect game showcase and the perfect game tournament is ran by who ??? Kbc who does he play for kbc .. The kid is gonna be a dandy maybe even get drafted his upside is huge already has d1 offers but he don't throw 90

KBC has nothing to do with Perfect Game, unless they use the Champions facilities in Nicholasville to host a showcase, or sponsor a tournament using someone's field. Which they do, as I have been there several times (as recently as about a month ago). I've also been to a tournament they put in in Marietta , Ga. several times as well. They are a nationwide scouting organization, and hold these events all over the country. You should probably educate yourself on the validity of Perfect Game before you start discussing subject matter such as this..You're starting to make yourself look silly now. If Perfect Game says he hit 90, you can mark it down.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:My daughter don't play baseball but good try dad .. It's funny that just because I say a kid can't throw 90 you get all butt hurt and try to put my son down ( which I don't have ) I do have a 10 year old grandson who can throw 45 if want to try and put him down

Haha!! It amazes me how people end up giving themselves away on here. I've always been thrown by the whole "butt hurt" phrase. Must be a new trend, but I can tell you if you are old enough to have grandkids then I would really hope you wouldn't be using terms like "butt hurt." Haha! If you're going to pretend not to be a teenager or their parent, then don't make it so obvious that you are by how you speak.

Just knowing that you don't know the difference between perfect game and KBC tells me everything I need to know in regards to having a logical conversation with you.
Sorry dad I do have a grandson , I wish I was a teenager but I love your idiotic logic of me saying butt hurt means I'm 40 years younger .. Play and simple I love love baseball , football and basketball I played years ago and enjoy watching it now I wasn't lucky enough to have a son to to experience sports with my daughter played a couple of years but didn't like it , I graduated from Ashland in 1971 , my daughter graduated from Raceland she lives in Richmond with my grandson , to say I wish I was a teenager or had a teenage son would be a big under statement