Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7th Grade Boys Basketball 2014-15
BluegrassCat Wrote:How did N. Marshall do in that tourney back in November? Just wondering if they are considered a contender?

Clay defeated them 52 - 40 in the quarter finals of the 2014 Gatorade Invitational King of the Bluegrass Tournament back in November.
I would worry about Meece, I'm sure their going to be bringing a full team of 14-15 yr old 7th graders!!
Oldham fisherman Wrote:I would worry about Meece, I'm sure their going to be bringing a full team of 14-15 yr old 7th graders!!
Meece is not a top contender in 7th.
Northern pulaski last years 6th grade champs have been hit hard by injury. one guard already out with tore acl last week and I am hearing probable broken tale bone for their athletic big.
They are tough Eaglepride7th.
Does anyone know anything about Woodford co or Campbell?
SWHS future Wrote:Northern, Wayne, Clay Co. and Crosby will be 4 of the top teams at the state tournament.
Crosby is always tough.
SWHS future Wrote:Top teams from last season:

Northern Middle (Pulaski)
Clay County (Hacker and Manchester Middle combined)
South Laurel
Scott County
Ashland
Crosby
Wayne County
Elkhorn
Crosby is tough.
SWHS future Wrote:Nice field of teams in the 7th grade King of the Bluegrass this weekend at the KBA. Clay Co., Northern, Crosby, Scott Co., Knox Co., Elkhorn, Hazard, and Boyle Co. just to name a few.
Sure hope these kids are legitimate 7th graders.
TSRAILERS Wrote:Ashland (17-2). Won Russell Red Devil Thanksgiving Tourney and Boyd County Christmas Tourney. Only losses in preseason.
Ashland is always tough.
All grades of Meece are tough.
Crosby is always tough
Agree to that.
How about info. of Louisville schools?
Hate to hear about injuries.
EaglePride7th Wrote:Eastside Middle is 45-2 this year with their only losses coming to a New Albany AAU team.
Where is Eastside from?
If North Oldham brings Justin Powell to play tonight vs. Meece they can bring a few 14-15yr olds. Make it interesting!