Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diversity - a nightmare for Hillary in 2016
Hoot Gibson Wrote:The way that Obama counts jobs, at least four of those jobs have probably been mine. Most of the jobs that Obama has claimed to have created have been part time jobs and real incomes have dropped since he took office. A record number of people are no longer a part of the workforce.

Now, Obama is creating an even bigger incentive for illegals to flood into the country and displace more American workers from their jobs.

Obama has tightened his grip on his claim as the worst president in American history and you are proud to have voted for him twice. I believe you. :biglmao:
Think baby boomers.

How many americans do you think want to landscape, or pick up trash? Confusednicker:
TheRealVille Wrote:Think baby boomers.

How many americans do you think want to landscape, or pick up trash? Confusednicker:
There are fewer Americans working full time than when Obama took office. Think Obamacare.
TheRealVille Wrote:You again deflect, but I'd call 5 million votes a landslide, yes.

Oh okay. I've never heard anybody declare 4% of the vote a landslide before. You take a 15% victory like McConnell got this time, now that's a landslide.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:There are fewer Americans working full time than when Obama took office. Think Obamacare.

There are also fewer Democrats in the House and Senate, and there will very likely be one fewer in the Oval Office as of January 20, 2016. The genie's out of the bottle, liberals will not be able to blow smoke like we saw in this administration for several decades. Not to mention all the angst and snot slinging that will ensue as the result of the implementation of the employer mandate.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:What if they had shot your ancestors as they came to America?

That would have been difficult.
My ancestors were fighting off British douchebags.

I will say this however. No matter what happened to our ancestors, they were victorious in claiming America. No need to piss that all away now.
Anyone crossing the border illegally should be seen as an enemy combatant. We don't know what there intentions are. This isn't a refugee camp. These are people leaving behind there crap country to come here and start more of there crap. Im all for somebody wanting to work. Im all for somebody wanting a better life. But MORE than anything, im for filling out an application. Learning to speak English, and taking the steps to become a LEGAL U.S. resident. Its not that hard.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That would have been difficult.

I will say this however. No matter what happened to our ancestors, they were victorious in claiming America. No need to piss that all away now.
Anyone crossing the border illegally should be seen as an enemy combatant. We don't know what there intentions are. This isn't a refugee camp. These are people leaving behind there crap country to come here and start more of there crap. Im all for somebody wanting to work. Im all for somebody wanting a better life. But MORE than anything, im for filling out an application. Learning to speak English, and taking the steps to become a LEGAL U.S. resident. Its not that hard.

Hence the clause, defend against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Not enforcing the law has always been a liberal thing. I remember when the attack on our legal system started by these bleeding heart low brows. Since we started cutting all the slack crime has shot through the roof. Since we started giving welfare as if it were Church charity, recipients shot through the roof. Since we started legalizing illegals here in this country, sane immigration policy has disappeared and the number of illegals has shot through the roof.

There is always a reason why whiners can't discipline themselves enough to stand like men and comply with the responsibilities of society. The only reason the immigration system is "broken" is because chinless liberal crybabies have done everything they could to resist enforcing the immigration laws on the books. We already have a raft of immigration law that Obozo flatly refuses to enforce. Just like the deal with ordering border agents to let wave after wave of these freeloading thugs pass without being hassled. What would one reasonably think the whole deal behind immigration reform is anyway? I believe that existing law doesn't suit those charged with enforcing it and they're waiting until a whole new set of softer law is put in place so they can pass out taxpayer funded gifts like some rent-a-santa at a company Christmas party.

Like I've said in the past. There is little wonder that today's Tea Party movement has come into being. Only instead of complaining to Mad King
George demanding no taxation without representation, and dumping all that duty ladened tea into the Boston Harbor, today we see taxation despite representation because those elected to high office think the voter is stupid. One can easily see why the Tea Party has endured such attack from government circles and Democrats in particular.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CHEESY VIDEO

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Hence the clause, defend against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Not enforcing the law has always been a liberal thing. I remember when the attack on our legal system started by these bleeding heart low brows. Since we started cutting all the slack crime has shot through the roof. Since we started giving welfare as if it were Church charity, recipients shot through the roof. Since we started legalizing illegals here in this country, sane immigration policy has disappeared and the number of illegals has shot through the roof.

There is always a reason why whiners can't discipline themselves enough to stand like men and comply with the responsibilities of society. The only reason the immigration system is "broken" is because chinless liberal crybabies have done everything they could to resist enforcing the immigration laws on the books. We already have a raft of immigration law that Obozo flatly refuses to enforce. Just like the deal with ordering border agents to let wave after wave of these freeloading thugs pass without being hassled. What would one reasonably think the whole deal behind immigration reform is anyway? I believe that existing law doesn't suit those charged with enforcing it and they're waiting until a whole new set of softer law is put in place so they can pass out taxpayer funded gifts like some rent-a-santa at a company Christmas party.

Like I've said in the past. There is little wonder that today's Tea Party movement has come into being. Only instead of complaining to Mad King
George demanding no taxation without representation, and dumping all that duty ladened tea into the Boston Harbor, today we see taxation despite representation because those elected to high office think the voter is stupid. One can easily see why the Tea Party has endured such attack from government circles and Democrats in particular.

I am glad that you realize that Abe Lincoln is a liberal now if I could convince the rest of your party, how do you recommend I do this?
tvtimeout Wrote:I am glad that you realize that Abe Lincoln is a liberal now if I could convince the rest of your party, how do you recommend I do this?

I do not agree that Lincoln was a liberal. He had some classical liberal views but that certainly would not place him anywhere near to a remote similitude of today's liberal. As to how you might convince Republicans that liberalism is the way to go, you might consider an ObamaCare regulation which requires them to get a lobotomy. :eyeroll:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I do not agree that Lincoln was a liberal. He had some classical liberal views but that certainly would not place him anywhere near to a remote similitude of today's liberal. As to how you might convince Republicans that liberalism is the way to go, you might consider an ObamaCare regulation which requires them to get a lobotomy. :eyeroll:

I just point out that he broke the law the same characteristics that you apply to liberals. Really, he wanted a strong union, proof the civil war. What do liberals want, a strong union. He believed that the union could trump a state's right, proof the civil war. What do liberals want, union to trump a state's right. In the words of NFL countdown "Common Man":thanks:
tvtimeout Wrote:I just point out that he broke the law the same characteristics that you apply to liberals. Really, he wanted a strong union, proof the civil war. What do liberals want, a strong union. He believed that the union could trump a state's right, proof the civil war. What do liberals want, union to trump a state's right. In the words of NFL countdown "Common Man":thanks:

You have a sizeable amount of remedial reading to do if you ask me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Again nothing interesting to say..."Common Man", are you claiming that Abe Lincoln did not do any that has been previously stated?
tvtimeout Wrote:Again nothing interesting to say..."Common Man", are you claiming that Abe Lincoln did not do any that has been previously stated?

I suppose it's anybody's guess as to whom the above might have been directed. In any case, it would seem your unique gift is the ability to spout mixed metaphors in any imaginable situation. As best I could determine, you were attempting some kind of half-baked take off, on Steve Young's "C'Mon Man" a phrase he often used when he saw something in a game that didn't make much sense. So, did you mean to say come on man, or was it actually common man?

Now, if you want to go back and restate in plain English what ever the heck you were trying to say in post #40, please indulge yourself. Lincoln advocated for a Congress that would wield more power than the office of the President. I cannot believe that he would have been on board with sweeping executive orders that were designed to circumvent the rightful role of the Congress such as the ones coming down the pike in this day. Further, to try to say that because Lincoln shrewdly guided the US reunification as the result of the Civil War proves that he favored a federal government that should be empowered to overcome state sovereignty, or that that makes him a liberal by today's reckoning is absurd.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[quote=TheRealThing]I suppose it's anybody's guess as to whom the above might have been directed. In any case, it would seem your unique gift is the ability to spout mixed metaphors in any imaginable situation. As best I could determine, you were attempting some kind of half-baked take off, on Steve Young's "C'Mon Man" a phrase he often used when he saw something in a game that didn't make much sense. So, did you mean to say come on man, or was it actually common man?

Now, if you want to go back and restate in plain English what ever the heck you were trying to say in post #40, please indulge yourself. Lincoln advocated for a Congress that would wield more power than the office of the President. I cannot believe that he would have been on board with sweeping executive orders that were designed to circumvent the rightful role of the Congress such as the ones coming down the pike in this day. Further, to try to say that because Lincoln shrewdly guided the US reunification as the result of the Civil War proves that he favored a federal government that should be empowered to overcome state sovereignty, or that that makes him a liberal by today's reckoning is absurd.[/QUOT

Wow! I am sorry I will write on a 3rd grade level now for you! I do apologize that you could not understand.

Now I made a statement (statement means a written thought)

Abe Lincoln would be considered to be Liberal or a bad guy to you

I gave many reasons ( it means examples) why I felt this way

My first example: Abe wanted a strong Union. That means he thought the United States should be together instead of seperate. He went to a war to make sure this happened.

My second example: Abe violated the law as you claim all bad guys do (liberals). He did this through taking property from others in this case slaves.

I gave another example but I have another appointment that I must attend.

I will add the idea of humor now and say "Common Man" :biglmao:
tvtimeout Wrote:[quote=TheRealThing]I suppose it's anybody's guess as to whom the above might have been directed. In any case, it would seem your unique gift is the ability to spout mixed metaphors in any imaginable situation. As best I could determine, you were attempting some kind of half-baked take off, on Steve Young's "C'Mon Man" a phrase he often used when he saw something in a game that didn't make much sense. So, did you mean to say come on man, or was it actually common man?

Now, if you want to go back and restate in plain English what ever the heck you were trying to say in post #40, please indulge yourself. Lincoln advocated for a Congress that would wield more power than the office of the President. I cannot believe that he would have been on board with sweeping executive orders that were designed to circumvent the rightful role of the Congress such as the ones coming down the pike in this day. Further, to try to say that because Lincoln shrewdly guided the US reunification as the result of the Civil War proves that he favored a federal government that should be empowered to overcome state sovereignty, or that that makes him a liberal by today's reckoning is absurd.[/QUOT

Wow! I am sorry I will write on a 3rd grade level now for you! I do apologize that you could not understand.

Now I made a statement (statement means a written thought)

Abe Lincoln would be considered to be Liberal or a bad guy to you

I gave many reasons ( it means examples) why I felt this way

My first example: Abe wanted a strong Union. That means he thought the United States should be together instead of seperate. He went to a war to make sure this happened.

My second example: Abe violated the law as you claim all bad guys do (liberals). He did this through taking property from others in this case slaves.

I gave another example but I have another appointment that I must attend.

I will add the idea of humor now and say "Common Man" :biglmao:

LOL, going to up your game? After all that, you still missed the significant difference between the common man and C'mon man.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That would have been difficult.

Check this out Run, sorry for the advertising lead-in but it doesn't run long. 5 million illegals were really 20 million, with rights and benefits.

http://launch.newsinc.com/share.html?tra...d=28261990
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]