•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Raceland 11/28 1A Semi Finals
OldJacket Wrote:Dam it I knew I forgot something, bourbon and cigars got me distracted...:flame:

there it is lol
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:there it is lol

I LIKE YOU SCOTTY_BRONSON. :blonded:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Lord have mercy they've turned Myson into a Wburg picker! just playin around. Williamsburg has a great team this year and its goina take all we have to beat them. No matter the outcome I am extremely proud of all that this team has accomplished. Its a monumental task but i think Raceland can win this ball game. No matter how much you all may post running clocks, that hell is coming, no matter what, it wont chage my mind. Other than the runnig clocks, Williamsburg is consistent in one other field, atleast in the posters, and thats confidence. Im all for believing in your team but u all take the cake!

Cup cake
2 weeks. I cannot believe it is just 2 weeks away.
Sounds like the orange jackets are counting chicks before they hatch. May not hatch any. We'll all know in about 140 hours.

Go talk to the Panthers and ask them how it feels to count chicks before they hatch. Sometimes it just doesn't add up.

Our BS on here means Diddly Squat!!!

The answers lie in the HEARTS of the young men that put it ALL on the LINE next Friday night!!! Win or lose, OUR RAMS have exceeded all expectations.

They believe in themselves and each other. Everyone gets the credit and no one gets the blame.

Their motto is We-R-One and they play as One!!

GO RAMS!!!!
mysonis55 Wrote:2 weeks. I cannot believe it is just 2 weeks away.
One more week to survive 55...

Jefferson Patrick went down with a Achilles injury last night, I heard he got a good report today but is still swollen and sore...He is a tough kid and I know if he's able to go he will be out there...Get well Jeff...
pjdoug Wrote:no sugar coating there ,but is 56 a bit much?:biglmao:

Not really if Williamsburg plays 4qtr...:Sad04:
OldJacket Wrote:One more week to survive 55...

Jefferson Patrick went down with a Achilles injury last night, I heard he got a good report today but is still swollen and sore...He is a tough kid and I know if he's able to go he will be out there...Get well Jeff...

Jefferson Patrick is old schools type of player. He would play on one foot. :truestory:
Raceland posters trying to play the underdog on here when Baseball's computer made them 3 point favorites. Jackets be lucky to get out of there with their stingers intact.
not TRYING, we ARE the underdog.
Baseball1974 I hate to do this but Confusederved: by the :policeman :policeman :policeman or give us you computers. Confusedmoke:
I here on the radio last night somebody in the back ground was sayin Williamsburg defense is playing like Kamikazi.....:truestory:
64SUR Wrote:I need a pilot Confusednicker:

:biglmao:
saw Jefferson in town today he said it's just a soft tissue bruise and it was feeling much better today.
64SUR Wrote:I need a pilot Confusednicker:

go out East 64 to Ramland Smile
mysonis55 Wrote:Bac, why did you let the honey bees win? Now we have to deal with the chirping for 2 more weeks.

You mean they have to deal with your chirping
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:running clock.....

Wburg by a bunch. More than Hazard

tick tock tick tock
64SUR Wrote:Very possible on the running clock. Right now Williamsburg is 12 for 13 on running clock not bad for a team that plays Cupcakes. Confusedinglepar

Will they play another cupcake in Bowling Green?
mysonis55 Wrote:I hate to burst your bubble, but the Rams don't have a chance.

Why?
Ramcat77 Wrote:Whether they do our not, I'll be there anchoring my usual corner of the endzone. This team has already exceeded all of my expectations for the year.

Your team has had a great season and you're a classy fan even if I do trash talk and think Williamsburg is going to be hard to beat :biggrin:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Lord have mercy they've turned Myson into a Wburg picker! just playin around. Williamsburg has a great team this year and its goina take all we have to beat them. No matter the outcome I am extremely proud of all that this team has accomplished. Its a monumental task but i think Raceland can win this ball game. No matter how much you all may post running clocks, that hell is coming, no matter what, it wont chage my mind. Other than the runnig clocks, Williamsburg is consistent in one other field, atleast in the posters, and thats confidence. Im all for believing in your team but u all take the cake!

The Orange Bees are gonna take your cake lol
samson81 Wrote:I think the long trip for the 'Burg and home field for the Rams will be enough to get Raceland to BG. Rams win 42-34.

:thatsfunn
mysonis55 Wrote:I just think the loss of Pikeville and the unexpected egg that Hazard laid has assured the honey bees of another trip to play either last years state champs or next years state champs. That being Mayfield or Bwood. Whichever it is they will take care of what the east can't.

it wasnt unexpected.Williamsburg is the best team in the east.
Defense Wins Wrote:saw Jefferson in town today he said it's just a soft tissue bruise and it was feeling much better today.

Rudy Rudy Rudy describe Jefferson Patrick heart. :wieghts:
64SUR Wrote:Rudy Rudy Rudy describe Jefferson Patrick heart. :wieghts:

:Thumbs:
Rams by eleventy billion!
Williamsburg will win this one and head back to bowling green.

Williamsburg 48

Race land. 7
I got the jackets running all over raceland with massey and griffith in the backfield i believe the jackets will put a running clock on before halftime
Wburg-58
Raceland-7
True the burg rolling on to bowling green
topnotch Wrote:Cup cake

they're all cupcakes
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next