•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs. Williamsburg Class 1A State Championsip
Bear_Paw Wrote:Knock em Dead Fred! Give em some of that old Lynch Bulldawg stuff and maybe shut 55 up for 5 minutes.

:Thumbs:
Same old Williamsburg line. Slow off the ball, slow to react. This is going to be easy.
This Williamsburg line is about what it was last year. Raceland's speed upfront neutralized their size. Our qb had plenty of time. just couldnt hit water if he fell out of a boat last night. If Mayfield stays balanced and forces the Jackets to stay even defensively, it will be the same result as last year. Williamsburg will have to drive the field and score and eat up the clock. In a game that was 34-8 Williamsburg only had 2 more first downs than Raceland and the time of pos was about even. I hope Im wrong, I just dont see any team from the east (after seeing probably the 2 best in the eastern bracket) being with in 3 or 4 scores AT BEST, against either of the west's semifinalists.
Williamsburg beat Raceland's line all over the field Scotty. Williamsburg played without their two kids who have pressured the quarterback all year. Watch the film and look for 7 and 25. They didn't play. Williamsburg saw they could stop Raceland from running with 3 linemen and didn't give the quarterback any easy throws after the first drive. Raceland's backs spent a lot of time running to gain 1 or 2 yards. Massey was getting tackled at the line and gaining 6. Raceland had to run blitz to get anything done. It was just like last year Raceland got whipped up front. Scotty I know you missed last year's game. did you not see this one either.
Early weather forecast for Bowling Green on Saturday, Dec. 6th. High of 46 degrees, 70% chance of rain.
mayfield_9 Wrote:Early weather forecast for Bowling Green on Saturday, Dec. 6th. High of 46 degrees, 70% chance of rain.

that will be a lot warmer than last year:biggrin:
Tick Tock Running Clock! If Williamsburg scores on the starters it will be trickery or a perfect thrown bomb or something. No sustained drives. Beechwood was a great team who would have dominated the burg. Its a name your score game with it being over by the middle of the second quarter. Tired of this crap every year an east team gets fools gold by beating up a bunch of schools who average less than 3 or 4 wins a season. Line is slow. Ours is big fast and athletic we have speed on the defensive ends and linebackers. Slaughter!!
rednblackattack Wrote:Tick Tock Running Clock! If Williamsburg scores on the starters it will be trickery or a perfect thrown bomb or something. No sustained drives. Beechwood was a great team who would have dominated the burg. Its a name your score game with it being over by the middle of the second quarter. Tired of this crap every year an east team gets fools gold by beating up a bunch of schools who average less than 3 or 4 wins a season. Line is slow. Ours is big fast and athletic we have speed on the defensive ends and linebackers. Slaughter!!

Beechwood is not playing Williamsburg for the State Championship I was told last night it was Williamsburg vs mayfield....plus I been reading about it on BGR. :biglmao:
killbilly usmc Wrote:This is going to get fun. Congradulations to both the cardinals, and the yellow jackets for returning to bowling green. Its not an easy thing to do. 64 do you remember our bet.

I remember some kind of bet I think you said if Williamsburg make it back to bowling green you would paid my house payment for a year..can I hear an amen. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Beechwood is not playing Williamsburg for the State Championship I was told last night it was Williamsburg vs mayfield....plus I been reading about it on BGR. :biglmao:

You wouldn't want to play beechwood either 64.
64SUR Wrote::howdy: mayfield guess who back Williamsburg 14-0 :lmao:

Can't believe that we have to hear this jackwagon 64 for another week spew nonsense.
killbilly usmc Wrote:You wouldn't want to play beechwood either 64.

Believe me Williamsburg wanted mayfield :popcorn:
64 do you happen to remember the t shirt bet we have. Can someone please remind him, I bet 55 remembers. Don't change your account, and hide now that you know may field is your opponent. You are going to look real good with a may field 2014 state champions shirt.
Mayfield
64SUR Wrote:Believe me Williamsburg wanted mayfield :popcorn:

You got us. Cupcake.
Bring your running clock! Don't forget it! We're gonna show you where to shove it! :moon:
rednblackattack Wrote:Tick Tock Running Clock! If Williamsburg scores on the starters it will be trickery or a perfect thrown bomb or something. No sustained drives. Beechwood was a great team who would have dominated the burg. Its a name your score game with it being over by the middle of the second quarter. Tired of this crap every year an east team gets fools gold by beating up a bunch of schools who average less than 3 or 4 wins a season. Line is slow. Ours is big fast and athletic we have speed on the defensive ends and linebackers. Slaughter!!

"The antidote for arrogance is honest awareness of the fact that even the smartest person in the world knows very, very little. Stay humble."
OldJacket Wrote:"The antidote for arrogance is honest awareness of the fact that even the smartest person in the world knows very, very little. Stay humble."

That's funny, a Williamsburg fan telling a Mayfield fan to be humble. Hello pot!
Will Patrick, Huskey, and Shackleford be healthy for BG?
OldJacket Wrote:"The antidote for arrogance is honest awareness of the fact that even the smartest person in the world knows very, very little. Stay humble."

The truth shall set you free.
I wonder if Williamsburg will be able to score at least 6pts in two games

Mayfield 48
Williamsburg 0
Where's the poll Gut?
I want to see 100 votes for William, and 4 for Mayfield, just like last year!
:golf:
Anybody wanting a tip on this game.

Williamsburg 42
Mayfield 35

I'm not looking for any bets....I have my pride bet with Killbilly usmc bring it on. :flame:
killbilly usmc Wrote:64 do you happen to remember the t shirt bet we have. Can someone please remind him, I bet 55 remembers. Don't change your account, and hide now that you know may field is your opponent. You are going to look real good with a may field 2014 state champions shirt.

if this bet is real 64 is a man of his word
mayfield_9 Wrote:Where's the poll Gut?
I want to see 100 votes for William, and 4 for Mayfield, just like last year!
:golf:

Keep Coal Alive it work well in this year elections. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Anybody wanting a tip on this game.

Williamsburg 42
Mayfield 35

I'm not looking for any bets....I have my pride bet with Killbilly usmc bring it on. :flame:

I predict a nail-biter too.

Jacket fans will be biting their nails ALL GAME LONG.
mayfield_9 Wrote:Will Patrick, Huskey, and Shackleford be healthy for BG?
No Shackleford, he just had a plate placed in his broken arm, waiting for cast...Husky and Patrick are day to day IMO...
Yep, the loser has to wear the winning teams state champions shirt. I remember.
The answer to the health question is we are healthy. As far as I know the only starter we will be missing is Colby Tucker. We lost him in the McCracken game. I heard rumor that he may be back though. I think he is our fastest receiver.
OldJacket Wrote:No Shackleford, he just had a plate placed in his broken arm, waiting for cast...Husky and Patrick are day to day IMO...

I hate to hear that for Shackleford.
Prayers for all 3 young men. Get healthy.
I'm not sure who #25 from Williamsburg is, I assume he has an ankle or achilles issues. I watched him go through individual warm-ups, he showed no ability to cut or change direction on his injured ankle. I would be surprised if he played next week, but I could be wrong, after all, it is the state championship game.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next