•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Key returning players for your team
Bob Seger Wrote:Oh, so technically a rookie huh?

Haha! Just didn't want it to get over-exaggerated. That tends to happen on here.
baseball1974 Wrote:It is actually only 39 years and 4 of those years were spent at the high school level.

Joker you crack me up!
Bob Seger Wrote:lol....Lookout, 1974..You are now only seconds away from LCHSAlumnus/Dawgeers/LCHSbulldogsalum starting a thread to try to get them to suspend you for speaking blasphemy against and bashing the LC kids...Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:

:thatsfunn Scared of Me Confusednicker:
baseball1974 Wrote:Haha! Well I think when I was playing in college I went to a couple classes, and one of those I remember was a psychology course. Every time I read a reply or a comment from the LC Nation it reminds me of the chapter we covered dealing with superiority and inferiority complexes.

:thatsfunn Jealousy Confusednicker:
dawg fan Wrote:Joker you crack me up!

How about that resume dawgie?

Show us all that impressive list of great accomplishments that you have achieved over the years...

Was I right on the Pike Co. T-Ball theory?

You gonna dodge the questions dawgie?

:popcorn:
I have been looking for that resume from DAWG but I can't find it. Does anyone know if he put it up on a different page or where I can go to find it? I think he has disappeared too. We have a lost dawg some where.
Completely Neutral Wrote:I have been looking for that resume from DAWG but I can't find it. Does anyone know if he put it up on a different page or where I can go to find it? I think he has disappeared too. We have a lost dawg some where.

Hmmm, kinda looks like when it's put up or shut up time ole dawgie's figgers he better bail out of this one....

:blabbermo:blabbermo:blabbermo:blabbermo
baseball1974 Wrote:Haha! Just didn't want it to get over-exaggerated. That tends to happen on here.

Joker you still cracking me up. Its good though, my dawgs lost night but I can always come on here and read your post and it always makes me laugh!!
dawg fan Wrote:Joker you still cracking me up. Its good though, my dawgs lost night but I can always come on here and read your post and it always makes me laugh!!

Thank you. I appreciate those kind, legible, coherent, informed, intelligent, mature words. Makes me feel very warm inside that I can provide that for you.
dawg fan Wrote:Joker you still cracking me up. Its good though, my dawgs lost night but I can always come on here and read your post and it always makes me laugh!!

OK then...How about putting that resume up on the board? How long you gonna keep dodging the question?.......What you are doing is admitting that you don't know diddly squat about anything. You have no first hand knowledge of anything, never played the game, and just rattles on and on about nothing.

Of course that is something that everybody else already knew...but, thanks for the confirmation there dawgie..
baseball1974 Wrote:Thank you. I appreciate those kind, legible, coherent, informed, intelligent, mature words. Makes me feel very warm inside that I can provide that for you.

Your welcome!
dawg fan Wrote:Your welcome!

Not gonna answer are you?Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:Not gonna answer are you?Confusednicker:

Nope
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)