Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th region tournament
It's looking like I won't be able to make the games tonight, and I really really wanted to see them!! Several parts of Harlan County are flooding.
Sounds like the only teams playing in the 13th are Williamsburg, Corbin, and Clay...
Spirited Wrote:Sounds like the only teams playing in the 13th are Williamsburg, Corbin, and Clay...

Na, we're just the fastest typist.
:goofy:
OldJacket Wrote:Topnotch supports his team and has the courage to do it even though you and others may not like what he says...Flash 312 at least he's got the balls to man up publicly on this site and name his team, you need to decide if you are Jack or Jill...
Clay is the favorite and should win this region, they have a good coach and the best 5 starters IMO...But anything can happen on a given night in a tourney...
I have made it perfectly clear that my team is ANY team other than Wiiliamsburg.
Hope everyone traveling in the 13th stays safe tonight.
Anybody know radio station to pick up the games? If not, will someone start an update thread. thanks
What is Farmers average.
Looking forward to the games tonight! Finally finished doing my neighborly things. I've seen enough snow to do me for quite a while.