Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middleboro takes Corbin 7-4 in 9 innings
All About That Ball Wrote:Do you drink your coffee or tea with your little finger in the air? I can't help that I have manners and you don't. You sound like the three yo. Are you a Corbin fan???? If your not, you really have no business is this. You are shut down James Dean. By the way, it would be Dean with no e. Your welcome.

Since we're talking grammar/spelling, it would be You're welcome in the last sentence, and you're not in the third from last sentence
Madness Wrote:You saw your sons initials on here.......but you are not who he thinks you are???? :HitWall:
Let me make this simple, okay??? He was not the one who put my son's initials on here. Who put my son's initials on here, everyone thinks is me. But if anyone calls my son's name out on here, it better be me. I am no kid basher, I am no coach basher. I am a parent whose child plays for Middlesboro, and I am tired of foolish people trying to defend us and the other foolish people putting Middlesboro down all the time. You won't see me talk trash about another team, but I am not going to take anything either. It amazes me that after I read the rules, that moderators do not stop the harassing people. Does anyone read those rules?? Do they apply to anyone or just certain people? This is ridiculous. Don't bang your head with a chair anymore, please. I may have made an error grammatically, sorry, it doesn't happen often. If you need any further explanation, there are a few intelligent people on here, ask them.
#1 Fan is the only one that has called out any kids . Besides you , saying your kids initials where here. Talking about other schools is what this site is about, good or bad. Trash talk , that is why you are reading it. If you just want all good read the sports page. Relax just a bit.
All About That Ball Wrote:Let me make this simple, okay??? He was not the one who put my son's initials on here. [B]Who put my son's initials on here, everyone thinks is me. But if anyone calls my son's name out on here, it better be me. [B]I am no kid basher, I am no coach basher. I am a parent whose child plays for Middlesboro, and I am tired of foolish people trying to defend us and the other foolish people putting Middlesboro down all the time. You won't see me talk trash about another team, but I am not going to take anything either. It amazes me that after I read the rules, that moderators do not stop the harassing people. Does anyone read those rules?? Do they apply to anyone or just certain people? This is ridiculous. Don't bang your head with a chair anymore, please. I may have made an error grammatically, sorry, it doesn't happen often. If you need any further explanation, there are a few intelligent people on here, ask them.

So it is you?
Since #1 fan put his on here.
TheBoz Wrote:So it is you?
Is it who? At this point, does it matter? I truly have no idea who you are, but apparently you know who I am, so let's leave it at that. I know who people have said you are, but unless I have proof, I only believe what I see, not what I hear. Like I said before, if you are this person, I am shocked that you would speak the way you do about Middlesboro and my son. Do you honestly think he would speak that way of you? Do you think either one of us would speak that way of Pineville? Sure, we want to win, but bashing doesn't win ballgames. He nor I would hurt you or your team that way. Let's leave it alone, okay?
Madness Wrote:#1 Fan is the only one that has called out any kids . Besides you , saying your kids initials where here. Talking about other schools is what this site is about, good or bad. Trash talk , that is why you are reading it. If you just want all good read the sports page. Relax just a bit.
You are correct with #1 calling out kids. I have not put my child's name or initials on here. I spoke plainly when I made it clear that I am a parent, and my child plays for Middlesboro. I do not mind a little trash talk, but it gets out of hand with anyone who stands up for Middlesboro. I put another on here, where Whitley defeated the Yellow Jackets. Can't someone get on there and give their opinion? We lost, have a field day. I will put them on here win or lose, and yes I can take plain talk, but not this negativity. I don't need to relax. I need to have my opinion and not be persecuted over misspelled words, loving the Yellow Jackets, thanking someone (didn't know it was a Corbin fan, stepped into it on that one). Just back off, I am here to hurt no one. Just standing up for MHS.
HCS Wrote:Since we're talking grammar/spelling, it would be You're welcome in the last sentence, and you're not in the third from last sentence
Excuse me. What is it with you, you seem very angry. Is it because you know who I am and you don't like me? What I comment to other people is not your business (wait a minute, was that the correct your?) I have ask you three times to just go on, this is about to become stalking level. Since moderators do not do anything, maybe someone else needs to. I have no type of feeling toward you except pity. Please, have a wonderful life, do positive things to make you happy, and if one of those things is constantly bashing me, man, you need a life coach.
You were the spelling coach with James Deane. I thought I'd help you with contractions.
Is it true that some of MHS players drive from Tenn. from their homes to M'boro everyday? I was told this and was shocked.
Hitters_Count Wrote:Is it true that some of MHS players drive from Tenn. from their homes to M'boro everyday? I was told this and was shocked.
Do you mean they come over here from another school and play here? Do you truly believe that??? Like I said, Middlesboro takes a beating on this site. I am indeed quite shocked with this statement. People tell this and that, we have to distinguish for ourselves what is true. If we are playing with a full deck, I'm pretty sure this another transparent attempt to assassinate Middlesboro. On the other hand, those that choose to believe something like this, should fold there hand, quickly. Unbelievable.
At the risk of being accused of berating someone, I've always heard Middlesboro picked up players from Tennessee/Virginia. I guess it's a better situation for them, especially baseball, over the years.
I don't think anyone meant they attended another school and played baseball at Middlesboro.
Middlesboro does have players that live in Tennessee and go to school here. But so does Pineville and so does Bell County. But the ones that play ball have always went to school here. I do know that one player lives in Middlesboro, went to Cumberland Gap, and changed back to Middlesboro when he started high school. If anyone knows our coach, he is not the type to go and beg anyone to play and he sure isn't recruiting them. Now you can say what you want about our record and about how average we are, but Middlesboro, by far has two of the best coaches in baseball. HCS, you look for trouble and of course you are going to chime in and pretend you hear this and that. No you don't, it is only a ploy to attack Middlesboro. You will take any side that is against Middlesboro. Do you not have any loyalty to anyone? You jump from thread to thread and join in with whomever is getting put down at the time. So, I will wait for you next ugly remark. I wonder what is next with you. And yes, I am Middlesboro. I am not an butt kisser, I don't go behind your back. I so wish we could put our names one here, because there is not one thing I would not say to your face.
Did not take long to show true colors.
Madness Wrote:Did not take long to show true colors.
What true colors??? Because I don't like being hid behind a fake name? I am not the one causing trouble here. I will not take anything being said about Middlesboro that is a blatant lie. I will not go behind your back??? Is that what you mean???? Pineville needs to worry about Pineville, you guys are easy to read and you talk too much and tell your business and that is why I can tell where your loyalty lies. Truly, this post has nothing to do with Middlesboro, it is about getting to me, and you win. I don't have to lie, I don't have to hide. I do not understand moderators, this is on the line of stalking and harassment. I have said nothing differently than before. If you think you know who I am, put it on here. The moderators are not going to do anything, if the truth be known, they bash Middleboro as well. Moderators have no business cheering for a certain team. You are to be neutral and I am not talking about a celebratory remark. But when you out right call Middlesboro fans obnoxious, especially when you are from Bell or HCHS, you sure have no right to call anyone obnoxious. Be careful Madness, make sure you call out the right person.
And the hits keep on coming.
Your name suits you. You jump in on conversations that have absolutely have nothing to do with you. The hits do keep coming, so stop. You have no business in my rebuttal to anyone else. Especially when I am not being facetious toward anyone, maybe a put down remark, but I don't ask for it. It is really very simple, if it is not your story, don't get in it. I expect nothing but another simple remark from you. But, I am finished with childish remarks. You do not get on here and talk about ball or a team, you use this to lash out irrationally. You have taken me aback with your senseless and meaningless remarks that have nothing to do with you.
All About That Ball Wrote:Middlesboro does have players that live in Tennessee and go to school here. But so does Pineville and so does Bell County. But the ones that play ball have always went to school here. I do know that one player lives in Middlesboro, went to Cumberland Gap, and changed back to Middlesboro when he started high school. If anyone knows our coach, he is not the type to go and beg anyone to play and he sure isn't recruiting them. Now you can say what you want about our record and about how average we are, but Middlesboro, by far has two of the best coaches in baseball. HCS, you look for trouble and of course you are going to chime in and pretend you hear this and that. No you don't, it is only a ploy to attack Middlesboro. You will take any side that is against Middlesboro. Do you not have any loyalty to anyone? You jump from thread to thread and join in with whomever is getting put down at the time. So, I will wait for you next ugly remark. I wonder what is next with you. And yes, I am Middlesboro. I am not an butt kisser, I don't go behind your back. I so wish we could put our names one here, because there is not one thing I would not say to your face.

I had nothing critical to say about Middlesboro having players from Tennessee. I'd probably go to Middlesboro too if I lived in Claiborne County.
I was at three straight Middlesboro games but no one said anything, well except for a short conversation I had with coach Bill Powell, who was/is one of my favorite coaches.
HCS Wrote:I had nothing critical to say about Middlesboro having players from Tennessee. I'd probably go to Middlesboro too if I lived in Claiborne County.
I was at three straight Middlesboro games but no one said anything, well except for a short conversation I had with coach Bill Powell, who was/is one of my favorite coaches.
I think Billy Powell was a wonderful coach. I suppose I misunderstood the post or maybe took it to literally. I thought is was saying players came from other schools to play. I have never known of one to come from Virginia. Bell, Pineville, Claiborne Co and Cumberland Gap, has been mostly what has transferred to Middlesboro and truly, not many of them. Most of them have always went to Middlesboro anyway. Bell County gets a lot of students from Tennessee. I see know problem with that. If it suits the student and the parent, then I'm all for it. Honestly though, most of them do not come here for ball. And according to others, why would they? Just want to support my son, his teammates, his sports, and MHS. Without bashing any school, player, or coach.
I'm still waiting on examples of me "berating" Middlesboro. Pointing out the BS of fans doesn't count.
If you're as noble as you like to think you are, you'll find some examples or admit your mistake.
I made a mistake. For God's sake. I am sorry, I apologize, and am quite ashamed of myself. Is this enough?
So it is legal for kids to come from another State and compete in KY? I thought that was against KHSAA? Feel Free to correct me if I am wrong.
Hitters_Count Wrote:So it is legal for kids to come from another State and compete in KY? I thought that was against KHSAA? Feel Free to correct me if I am wrong.

They can be from Tennessee but they need to have a residence within the school district to compete in any sports. Unless things have changed that's how it's always been. Also, if they played even one inning or one pitch of varsity baseball anywhere else, they'd have to sit a year before being eligible.
baseball1974 Wrote:They can be from Tennessee but they need to have a residence within the school district to compete in any sports. Unless things have changed that's how it's always been. Also, if they played even one inning or one pitch of varsity baseball anywhere else, they'd have to sit a year before being eligible.
This is exactly right. That is the situation with a couple of Middlesboro players, but they have always went to school here and do have legal Kentucky residences as well.
A player can live anywhere and attend high school as a freshman and be eligible . Some schools make you pay tuition. Just because they live in Tn. Doesn't mean they have to have an address in Ky. If they transfer to Ky after attending a high school in Tn they have to have one. This is how I read the rule.
This thread is a example of why moms of players need to stay off of here.
The Outsider Wrote:This thread is a example of why moms of players need to stay off of here.
Moms need to stay off of here? Why not dads??? If you think the only ones on here are coaches and fans, please. As far as a mom, there is nothing like watching your son score, make a good play, and knowing he works hard, and knowing your heart is beating as fast as his is when he is doing his job and doing quite well. I can feel my heart beat in my head when I know he has to make a decision and make a good one fast. I know the game of football, still learning about baseball, but I can distinguish a bad call when I see it. Dads are only playing out what they wish they could have done. End of story. I am not going to watch anyone get on here and bash Middlesboro. My son's initials did show up on here, not negatively, but on a thread that was bashing Middlesboro. And with all the arguing on here, how can you tell the difference between genders? You are downing mothers...reminds me of some kind of Deliverance thing. Scared of you!
One more thing. Do you have a mother? Did she teach you to respect her and other women? If you do, you need to be ashamed. For most, there is nothing like the love and defense of a mother. I have always said, if you want to win the war on terrorism, send a gang of mothers. Read a little about mothers and all women. You will find they test exceptionally well in protective instincts. (99 percentile) It take a very smart human being to accomplish that.
All About That Ball Wrote:Moms need to stay off of here? Why not dads??? If you think the only ones on here are coaches and fans, please. As far as a mom, there is nothing like watching your son score, make a good play, and knowing he works hard, and knowing your heart is beating as fast as his is when he is doing his job and doing quite well. I can feel my heart beat in my head when I know he has to make a decision and make a good one fast. I know the game of football, still learning about baseball, but I can distinguish a bad call when I see it. Dads are only playing out what they wish they could have done. End of story. I am not going to watch anyone get on here and bash Middlesboro. My son's initials did show up on here, not negatively, but on a thread that was bashing Middlesboro. And with all the arguing on here, how can you tell the difference between genders? You are downing mothers...reminds me of some kind of Deliverance thing. Scared of you!

Moms are usually more protective of their kids and take things a lot more personal. Nothing wrong with it, might just get their feelings hurt more easily on here.