Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible worst called game in the history of the 15th region tournament
I do agree that Keeton deserves credit for everything LC has gotten since he left. They were the first team in the area to have a true indoor facility and it is still one of the nicest in the state. That alone set them apart from everyone else. He worked very hard on the scoreboard and countless other things that were taken for granted. The success he has had is a direct result of the work Keeton did in getting his replacement the tools and foundation needed to sustain a succesful program. Unfortunately, feltner had a reputation before he even took over and that has hurt his credibility around the state. I've heard from many people that if feltner's name hadn't been on the proposal for going to a class system in baseball they would have probably looked at it a little harder. The only issue I've ever had really has been the abundance of arm problems associated with the program. I know his reputation with everyone around the state but as far as me having something personal against him that's not true. I would say the same thing if he were the coach of the Braves with that many arm issues. I am genuinely happy for the kids at LC because I think they came together as a team and shut a lot of people up(including me), and feltner had a lot to do with that.