Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
coaching changes or rumors
Interesting observations and hypothesis sent forth of Deane.Question remains of the legitimacy of the suggested deduction and argumentation of why or rather how this was rationalized.Is it a byproduct of lack of state involvement or was this a means to achieve
ascendancy.One would find it odd that a theory or rather Deane arrives at a school in such a detrimental time.My methods speak of treachery but is only a hypothesis.Hurry Watson,the game is afoot.
Sherlock Wrote:Interesting observations and hypothesis sent forth of Deane.Question remains of the legitimacy of the suggested deduction and argumentation of why or rather how this was rationalized.Is it a byproduct of lack of state involvement or was this a means to achieve
ascendancy.One would find it odd that a theory or rather Deane arrives at a school in such a detrimental time.My methods speak of treachery but is only a hypothesis.Hurry Watson,the game is afoot.

DAFUQ did I jus read? That kinda talk is way too scholastic for this bunch, son.

You need to talk in elementary, my dear watson.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sherlock Wrote:Interesting observations and hypothesis sent forth of Deane.Question remains of the legitimacy of the suggested deduction and argumentation of why or rather how this was rationalized.Is it a byproduct of lack of state involvement or was this a means to achieve

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!

Using $5 dollar words does not always help when it's a $.10 cent thought.
Mark it down. Breathitt baseball will become a contender in the 14th with Coach Dean. May take him a few years and I hope the community is patient, but it will happen.
Wish Brian the best there at Breathitt.He can coach with the best of them.Letcher should have held on.
Was told today that Chad Hall will be the new baseball coach at South Floyd. He is also the football coach at SF. Was told he will be bringing over same staff he had at Allen Central from 2012-14. Not much baseball culture over that way but I wish him and South Floyd the best moving forward.
Sources say Mike Hall will be new assistant coach for Prestonsburg.
Joneslab Wrote:Was told today that Chad Hall will be the new baseball coach at South Floyd. He is also the football coach at SF. Was told he will be bringing over same staff he had at Allen Central from 2012-14. Not much baseball culture over that way but I wish him and South Floyd the best moving forward.

Building up a team like South Floyd sounds like an impossible task. I wish him luck.
Catsfan11 Wrote:Sources say Mike Hall will be new assistant coach for Prestonsburg.

Did Hall get a teaching position with Prestonsburg or is he just coaching? Did Shane Simpkins ever get picked up anywhere? I know he applied for a teaching Job in Johnson Co but didn't get it. Will he still be an assistant coach at JC since he didn't get the job?
Catsfan11 Wrote:Sources say Mike Hall will be new assistant coach for Prestonsburg.

So you have to hire 2 head coaches to replace 1. LOL. Sounds like a Prestonsburg move. :flush:
You are correct Cat86! Shane is the Assistant at Johnson Central. Pretty much coached Fall Ball and is working daily in the hitting facility a couple Dads have put together for the JC baseball team. I hear they have a pretty nice facility nearly finished with ProBatters waiting to be hooked up. Someone said they had 4 tunnels!