Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region 2016
Knox plays south today. This one should be interesting. south should be throwing JJ Ramey and knox should have their top two available. I think they pitched their 2 or 3 last night in a 9-1 lose to Southwestern on the road.
3 Impressive wins by Williamsburg in the past 6 days. 11-6 over Richmond Model, 6-3 victory over Clay Co. on Senior Night., and then posting a 4-1 win over Middlesboro Tuesday night.
Middlesboro has dropped 6 of the last 7. Typical for this time year. We seem to find a way to self destruct. Hard to play with such negativity by one coach. But ,hey, he has 98'.
Looks as if we may have won the game at Williamsburg? KHSAA has 4-1 MHS. Nevertheless , we struggle at the seasons end
Apparently , we can not remember who won last night. Was anyone at the game. Coaches don't remember. KHSAA has it back to Williamsburg. 3rd time it has been changed today.
yeah, Williamsburg beat Middlesboro for sure. It was verified from a good source
baller1989 Wrote:3 Impressive wins by Williamsburg in the past 6 days. 11-6 over Richmond Model, 6-3 victory over Clay Co. on Senior Night., and then posting a 4-1 win over Middlesboro Tuesday night.

Can they beat Corbin and make it to the Regional Tournament? I saw where the Corbin coach may have given them some motivation by saying that Corbin did not play well against the second tier teams in the region, like Williamsburg.
If they beat those teams they can if they play well. Corbin will have to pitch their best. We will see soon.
From what I'm hearing, Corbin coach may not want to burn too many bridges before next year. Lol.
it would be nice to see the 2nd tier team beat them because of that statement.