Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shocking: Pike Co. man abducts and rapes woman and 5 yr old girl.
Wanted to post that I just heard from a local pastor that the little girl is still hanging on!!!!!! She is in bad shape but has NOT passed away!!!! This is absolutely the best news I have heard all day!!!!!
Ive been wondering because for 2 days we've been hearing from different people that she did pass away and then we would hear that it wasn't true, that she's still alive but in bad shape. Even people at the hospital had different stories and nobody knows what to think. Last night I heard again that she passed, the news was soposed to have came from the ambulance service so it might be true. But 2 days ago we heard she passed from some people who work at this place of business and some of those people go to my Church. I don't think Anyones doing this on purpose but just spreading the story as they hear it thinking its true and I'd love to know how shes really doing or if shes gone. This was the saddest thing I've heard in a long time.
I don't know how to verify this as truth but I've just recently heard from a reliable source that the little girl and her 2 sibblings are in a foster home outside of Pike Co. (I wont mention the county due to safety reasons and the privacy of the kids and the foster family! As Im sure if this is true the whereabouts wont be released publicly) I hate to post not knowing for sure if its true but Its the best news Ive heard in a while!!
id give a year off of my life to spend 30 minutes with this son of a bitch...IMO the worst thing you can do is hurt a kid..and anybody that doesnt agree that this guy should die an absolutely tortured and inhumane punishment needs to stop reading this post right now. There is NO SUCH THING AS INHUMANE. What this guy done was INHUMANE....take him, tie a rope around his neck, tie his hands together, cover him with food, and throw him into a pack of pissed off starving rottweillers, ...and enjoy the massacre. I know I would :thumpsup:
Anything new?
This man is sick and should be shot
I hope he dies!
This guy has been a terrible person all his life. He stomped a friend of mine almost to death many years ago! He was one that was always looking for a brawl. Death would be appropriate for him. It would make the world much improved!

Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Naww I dont think u should kill ppl like this...If u kill them they dont learn anything and get off easy....How taxes are being wasted anyways, So if it was up to me...I would make all ppl like this and Murderers all Handicap from the Neck down....To me I would rather be dead than that...I would pay tax money for ppl to watch over them instead of killing them...Do you know how much torture that would be...Couldnt move for the rest of your life...you couldnt let them loose cause if they would rape sumone u know they would murder sumone as well...I feel sry for the family and pray for them
I wish they would put his shlong on a cutting board and just cut it right off with a saw! And let him bleed to death..i agree with you RivalsKing..Or make him suffer in a miserable death@!
lol or could jsut castaight him or however u spell it
This man ought to be shot!
Terrible!

Some responses here remind me of the movie A Time to Kill...