Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th top hitters.
the_truth Wrote:Cordia is going to be a team to be reckoned with but you shouldn't let your opinion about them fly out of your mouth. Maybe you don't know something about Cordia's team but they are off to a 3-1 start, which is one of their best starts in a long time, and they are not playing schools like Riverside (if they still play) or Jenkins. There is no possible way Cordia has the best team in the state. The best team in the state is probably not in the mountains, I don't know. Cordia does have some good hitters who do good and is hitting pretty good. I will say agree with you because I have said this before, Cordia has the best baseball field in the 14th Region. You are obviously someone who has something against Cordia and why, who knows? If your any bit professional you keep your opinions and comments to yourself and not degrade a team like that.

Are you saying Jenkins and Riverside is worthless??....Jenkins could beat Wofle and Owsley but Cordia has got out to one of the best starts in while so Congrats on that they have been hitting the ball well but jus to throw this out there Cordia does play Jenkins twice and Riverside once.
ur a class act benchwarmer keep up the good work.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Don't center me out. Got it. I can state my opinion if I want. I follow the rules. Now congats on the great start.
Congrats on losing to Hazard 23-0
Congrats on beating Wolfe (Wolfe is 0-2)
Congrats on beating Owsley (Owsley is 0-3)
Congrats on beating Allen Central (Allen Central is 1-5)

First of all do you know anything about baseball? Seriously, an 0-2 record isn't the worst thing on earth. Baseball is a game of errors and who had the better day. Apparently you think it's who has the bigger enrollment, the name across the chest, or whoever your alma mater. Plus, I will call you out if you ever, ever make fun of a team like you did there. You know it was uncalled for and you amigo, no player, no team, YOU are worthless.
MVP2 Wrote:Are you saying Jenkins and Riverside is worthless??....Jenkins could beat Wofle and Owsley but Cordia has got out to one of the best starts in while so Congrats on that they have been hitting the ball well but jus to throw this out there Cordia does play Jenkins twice and Riverside once.

No I'm not calling those teams worthless like a certain somebody who does call teams that. Truth is though, Riverside and Jenkins aren't strong teams. I don't know if Riverside still plays baseball or not. I don't know anything about Jenkins but I know they have a good coach or they did when I played so they could have a good team. I would never call a team worthless. If it sounded like that then I had no intention of it.
the_truth Wrote:No I'm not calling those teams worthless like a certain somebody who does call teams that. Truth is though, Riverside and Jenkins aren't strong teams. I don't know if Riverside still plays baseball or not. I don't know anything about Jenkins but I know they have a good coach or they did when I played so they could have a good team. I would never call a team worthless. If it sounded like that then I had no intention of it.

Yeah, Riverside got a team back this year
thedarkside Wrote:ur a class act benchwarmer keep up the good work.

Thanks. What is your excuse?
the_truth Wrote:Cordia is going to be a team to be reckoned with but you shouldn't let your opinion about them fly out of your mouth. Maybe you don't know something about Cordia's team but they are off to a 3-1 start, which is one of their best starts in a long time, and they are not playing schools like Riverside (if they still play) or Jenkins. There is no possible way Cordia has the best team in the state. The best team in the state is probably not in the mountains, I don't know. Cordia does have some good hitters who do good and is hitting pretty good. I will say agree with you because I have said this before, Cordia has the best baseball field in the 14th Region. You are obviously someone who has something against Cordia and why, who knows? If your any bit professional you keep your opinions and comments to yourself and not degrade a team like that.

Let me see. Uhmm. Looks like to me you are putting Riverside and Jenkins down. Now thats a class act. You must not know much about baseball. You just made fun of two teams so I'm calling you out. Or was that just your opinion that flew out of your month?
MVP2 Wrote:Yeah, Riverside got a team back this year

Yes they did and I wish them luck. Some people think they are bottom feeders. They must not know much about baseball or they wouldn't put kids down like that. It must be the name across their chest or their lack of enrollment that gives them the right to do that.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Yes they did and I wish them luck. Some people think they are bottom feeders. They must not know much about baseball or they wouldn't put kids down like that. It must be the name across their chest or their lack of enrollment that gives them the right to do that.

Well since the Riverside having a team or not question is answered we can get that out of the way. Thank you however for basically repeating me when I was callin you worthless. I'm not calling Riverside or Jenkins bottom feeders but they aren't the top in the region and you know that just as well as the scoreboard does. I agree with you on good luck to them but you to put down Cordia like you did was uncalled for and it makes you worthless.
the_truth Wrote:Well since the Riverside having a team or not question is answered we can get that out of the way. Thank you however for basically repeating me when I was callin you worthless. I'm not calling Riverside or Jenkins bottom feeders but they aren't the top in the region and you know that just as well as the scoreboard does. I agree with you on good luck to them but you to put down Cordia like you did was uncalled for and it makes you worthless.

I agree with you on he shouldnt been puttin any team down (Cordia) just like you shouldnt be puttin anyone down ( Jenkins or Riverside ) even if they are at the bottom of the region these are kids we are talking bout but , Cordia has won 3 games against 3 very struggling teams and all of sudden that makes them at the top of the region?
back on the topic, Aj Spare-Hazard and the big guy from Estill not sure on his name but they both are very good hitters in the 14th
the_truth Wrote:Well since the Riverside having a team or not question is answered we can get that out of the way. Thank you however for basically repeating me when I was callin you worthless. I'm not calling Riverside or Jenkins bottom feeders but they aren't the top in the region and you know that just as well as the scoreboard does. I agree with you on good luck to them but you to put down Cordia like you did was uncalled for and it makes you worthless.

Tell me Mr. All Star where did I put Cordia down. I've said nothing no different than you said on Riverside and Jenkins. I have $5 in my pocket so I'm not worthless. :goofy:
I thought this was a thread on hitting. Not bickering about how worthless Riverside and Jenkins are. Lets talk about the hitters...
MVP2 Wrote:back on the topic, Aj Spare-Hazard and the big guy from Estill not sure on his name but they both are very good hitters in the 14th

AJ can knock the cover off the ball!! :Thumbs: