Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th top hitters.
freeman just turned 15
Freeman is not a true freshman.i don't care what anyone says.He prolly won't get to play his senior year cause of his age.
cardinalsfan07 Wrote:freeman just turned 15
Yeah,and he takes beaver tranquilizer's?:lmao:
Total Domination Wrote:Freeman is not a true freshman.i don't care what anyone says.He prolly won't get to play his senior year cause of his age.
Reed is awesome?
Yea, and Cory Brewer just turned 12. lol :moon:
all right whatever you all think...i go to school with him i believe i would know his age...but everyone on here is 'mountain folk' and have something against estill and its players...its like they arent suppose to have any good players and if they are good nobody respects em or their coaches....at least the tenth region team has respect for players and coaches...thats why the 10th has quality programs just like estill...respect...
we will see come season time thats when people get shut up.....much like wat happend last year to most haters!!
WOW 'mountain folk' .... i prefer Appalachian American.:goofy:
[url=http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=11#][/url]
cardinalsfan07 Wrote:all right whatever you all think...i go to school with him i believe i would know his age...but everyone on here is 'mountain folk' and have something against estill and its players...its like they arent suppose to have any good players and if they are good nobody respects em or their coaches....at least the tenth region team has respect for players and coaches...thats why the 10th has quality programs just like estill...respect...

Estill has a good team. But, until they make it to the region, they aren't going to get any respect. There's a good chance Estill will get there this season.
baseball_dad Wrote:Estill has a good team. But, until they make it to the region, they aren't going to get any respect. There's a good chance Estill will get there this season.
Estill is a good quality baseball team with lots of talent. I'm pretty sure they will be returning alot of starter's from last year. I look for them to be a contender for the district and region title's.
14th Champ Wrote:WOW 'mountain folk' .... i prefer Appalachian American.:goofy:
Lol. Well put Champ.
lol very tru 14th champ.....wow cardinals fan u shouldnt be puttin down "mountain folk'' when it looks like u dont live to far from there either!!!!
cardinalsfan07 Wrote:all right whatever you all think...i go to school with him i believe i would know his age...but everyone on here is 'mountain folk' and have something against estill and its players...its like they arent suppose to have any good players and if they are good nobody respects em or their coaches....at least the tenth region team has respect for players and coaches...thats why the 10th has quality programs just like estill...respect...

I bet you won't talk about 'mountain folk' to their face.Cody Berryman got punked out by 'mountain folk'.Just like baseball dad said "when they make it to region they will get some respect."untill then don't want to hear it from u.oh ya, why don't estill play more 14th region teams.(are they to much competition)?
Timmy Baker - Leslie
Gavin Wells - Leslie
Brian Hubbard - Leslie
DoItBig Wrote:lol very tru 14th champ.....wow cardinals fan u shouldnt be puttin down "mountain folk'' when it looks like u dont live to far from there either!!!!
Wouldnt you say their deeper in the hills than we are lol?
lol yeah
lol
Umm...Isn't This Thread About Top Players In The 14th....Not Drew Freeman's Age....Or Any Of That....Gosh People Quit Hating On Him...
zach hurt, corey gamble, author gayheart cordia
Why didn't Estill make the region? Because Powell scored in
the bottom of the seventh to win by one run in the district
opener. Does that prove Estill does or does not have a few
of the better hitters in the 14th? Only if you are struggling to
figure out how to change the batteries in your remote control.
Freeman is 15.
thedarkside Wrote:zach hurt, corey gamble, author gayheart cordia

you could also add Travis Hudson too
Will Freeman even play his Senior year? As far as powell having good players...they are on board and looking like they are ready to go after lots of conditioning and coaching as well as preparing mentally as well as physically. I think that people forget though that there are underclassmen as well preparing that should not be over looked. I'm not saying they will see playing time that much but it takes everyone of you to be a T>E>A>M. There is no "i" in team. I think the players to look out for this year( as Freshman) are Anthony Tipton and Aaron McIntosh. I look for you guys to be returning champs again. I think Devon, Sean, Reed,Benningfield and Brewer to be awesome leaders. You are a great bunch of kids that can lose with style and best...WIN with style. You guys rock and nothing but the best of luck is wished to the 2007 Powell County Pirates.
Express Wrote:Freeman is 15.
Before you post you should get your information correct. I know the family and for the record, Drew Freeman is 16, and he is a true sophomore.
I want to see a birth certificate.I wouldn't doubt it if he has kids in the 4th or 5th grade.so tell me the truth, what is his real age?
Total Domination Wrote:I bet you won't talk about 'mountain folk' to their face.Cody Berryman got punked out by 'mountain folk'.Just like baseball dad said "when they make it to region they will get some respect."untill then don't want to hear it from u.oh ya, why don't estill play more 14th region teams.(are they to much competition)?

How can ya say that the 14th is too much competition for estill. have you all even looked at estill's schedule? You show me another team that is scheduled to play Madison Central, Harrison County, Clark Co., Tates Creek just to name a few. Is that not enough competion for ya?
WELL LETS SEE HERE: UMMMMMM POWELL!!....they have madison central, GRC, lafayette, johnson central and yeah thats just to name a few to!!
Drew Freeman is 16 he just got his permit a couple of months ago lol,:closed:
o yeah and lets add lawrence county montgomery and pikeville to that list!!
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...7?id=23950

grindy 12 u act like estill plays a lot of good teams u only mentioned 4 teams like u had more so i checked and u dont...heres the link