Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brock Lesnar returning to UFC 200
zaga_fan Wrote:I don't think anything at this fight can "kill" his career...
unless he legitimately gets killed.

Pulp Fiction says Left.....

zaga fan says Right.....
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
It is 2 completely different worlds, he'll still be viewed as a freakin' monster in the WWE win/lose or draw.

Plus, I just wanna add that I dislike how some folks compare Lesnar's MMA career as a joke, yes he doesn't have the greatest record. But Lesnar has fought some elite MMA fighters, and he should be respected for that.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Pulp Fiction says Left.....

zaga fan says Right.....

You honestly think that if Lesnar loses against Mark Hunt in a UFC fight (just like every other wrestler on WWE's roster would) that his career is "killed"?
zaga_fan Wrote:You honestly think that if Lesnar loses against Mark Hunt in a UFC fight (just like every other wrestler on WWE's roster would) that his career is "killed"?

Just trying to say a loss by Lesnar kills his Build Up as the most decorated combative athlete in WWE history and the title of the Beast Incarnate would no longer fit..... because you know social media, ESPN, YouTube, etc. will have the video of his loss. Kayfabe is already dead, but a loss on the biggest UFC PPV event in history, with the build up Lesnar has, IMO, will kill his WWE persona.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed