Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump supporter starter pack
WideRight05 Wrote:Would you honestly have talked about that or the promotion of transgender rights had it not been for me bringing it up?

All you did was call me xenophobic. Quite ironic for a Hillary, I mean, a Trump supporter.
I didn't really think talking about a prayer was going to be necessary. I don't have a problem with it since, like I said, we have republicans that are Muslims. Also, I didn't call you xenophobic, I simply ask you if you were. Which btw, I still haven't gotten an answer too.
luke skywalker Wrote:I didn't really think talking about a prayer was going to be necessary. I don't have a problem with it since, like I said, we have republicans that are Muslims. Also, I didn't call you xenophobic, I simply ask you if you were. Which btw, I still haven't gotten an answer too.

Pretty tough to take a "Trump supporter" seriously who calls people xenophobic. Don't twist it - you knew what you were saying. Confusednicker:
Yes I do know. I was asking a question that you apparently refuse to answer.
luke skywalker Wrote:Yes I do know. I was asking a question that you apparently refuse to answer.

A Trump supporter asking someone if they're xenophobic is like Rosie O'Donnell asking Richard Simmons if he uses slim fast.
WideRight05 Wrote:A Trump supporter asking someone if they're xenophobic is like Rosie O'Donnell asking Richard Simmons if he uses slim fast.
And I'm sure Richard Simmons would give a straight answer. Since you have had many chances to answer we will assume you care nothing for Muslims in the Republican Party. I'm sure those Muslims that have fought and died in our military for your right to hate are proud. You don't have to reply, we get the picture.
I never said I hated Muslims - you did. I just said the GOP should not hold a Muslim prayer. In fact, if you do support Trump (and that's an awful big IF) you certainly shouldn't be pointing fingers at anybody stating that they hate Muslims.

If you want to talk about dodging, you practically called out almost every poster on the political boards a while back. When I held you accountable for it, you said you would come back and explain but then you disappeared faster than the Republican establishment under a little bit of pressure.

"Your right to hate." Just like a Democrat would say. Be careful, your roots are being exposed more and more! :hilarious:
WideRight05 Wrote:I never said I hated Muslims - you did. I just said the GOP should not hold a Muslim prayer. In fact, if you do support Trump (and that's an awful big IF) you certainly shouldn't be pointing fingers at anybody stating that they hate Muslims.

If you want to talk about dodging, you practically called out almost every poster on the political boards a while back. When I held you accountable for it, you said you would come back and explain but then you disappeared faster than the Republican establishment under a little bit of pressure.

"Your right to hate." Just like a Democrat would say. Be careful, your roots are being exposed more and more! :hilarious:
You're right, you never said you hated Muslims, you just don't want them in your party. Right? I guess i missed the part where if you're an American citizen you can only be in certain parties depending on your religious beliefs. You keep throwing up Trump like he hates Muslims or something, when in fact, all he has called for is a ban from certain countries, UNTIL the system of letting people in can be fixed, just so we know who we are letting in. Nothing at all wrong with that.

You on the other hand, have shown how bigoted you can be by not wanting them in your Christian only party. I think it's obvious to everyone on here now what you are about. Call me a democrat all you want, if being a Republican means i should be prejudice toward someone for their religion then maybe i will change to independent. i would much rather be called a democrat than be a bigot toward a paticular group for their religious beliefs. Really sad seeing someone filled with so much hate in God's name. I'm done with this conversation now, i don't communicate with people such as yourself, God bless, I'll be praying for you.
luke skywalker Wrote:You're right, you never said you hated Muslims, you just don't want them in your party. Right? I guess i missed the part where if you're an American citizen you can only be in certain parties depending on your religious beliefs. You keep throwing up Trump like he hates Muslims or something, when in fact, all he has called for is a ban from certain countries, UNTIL the system of letting people in can be fixed, just so we know who we are letting in. Nothing at all wrong with that.

You on the other hand, have shown how bigoted you can be by not wanting them in your Christian only party. I think it's obvious to everyone on here now what you are about. Call me a democrat all you want, if being a Republican means i should be prejudice toward someone for their religion then maybe i will change to independent. i would much rather be called a democrat than be a bigot toward a paticular group for their religious beliefs. Really sad seeing someone filled with so much hate in God's name. I'm done with this conversation now, i don't communicate with people such as yourself, God bless, I'll be praying for you.

Where did I say I didn't want Muslims in the Republican party? This, of course, is an attempt to spin what I'm saying. Just admit it, you are a liberal democrat. Only a liberal democrat would spin what someone was saying into something different and use the straw man "bigot" argument to dodge reality. The funny thing is, if you knew anything about the GOP and Islam you would know that the Muslim vote, pre-2001, used to be overwhelmingly GOP.

If me believing that the Republican party should represent Christian principles makes me a bigot in your eyes, I'm honored. The funny thing is, you were the one that came in here lecturing at me and my values. You would represent the Democratic Party quite well.
luke skywalker Wrote:You're right, you never said you hated Muslims, you just don't want them in your party. Right? I guess i missed the part where if you're an American citizen you can only be in certain parties depending on your religious beliefs. You keep throwing up Trump like he hates Muslims or something, when in fact, all he has called for is a ban from certain countries, UNTIL the system of letting people in can be fixed, just so we know who we are letting in. Nothing at all wrong with that.

I don't necessarily hate Muslims but I hate radical Islamist. I also think more times than not, "Moderate" Muslims have a great deal of sympathy for radicals. The religion itself is centered around terror and should be thought of as a hate group. Its exactly what they are. If the bible told Christians that all non believers should be killed, would Christianity still exist like it is today?
It wouldn't. That's the difference in Muslims and Christians.

There day of reckoning will come. Its only a matter of time. And no, I do not want any Muslims considering themselves conservatives. If they do, theyre lying and obvious in it for the wrong reasons. It would go directly against their belief system.