Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best point guard
Over all i would probley say Ashley Jade considering she was more of a true point guard then Haley. Haley was more of a shooting Guard IMO.
Sturdivant is the best point guard east of Lexington.
I think for the Panthers that Sarah Davis is a great floor general and Madi Shull has a great upside in her future
Well in a year or two number 12 from Cordia will be right in the mix if not now.
Her size hurts her, but I'm pretty sure she's in 7th grade.
UK-FAN Wrote:Well in a year or two number 12 from Cordia will be right in the mix if not now.
Her size hurts her, but I'm pretty sure she's in 7th grade.

Well look at little Holly Harris no body gave her much of a chance when she was in 7th and 8th grade and now IMO she is one of the best point guard in EKY right now. Think about how good she will be as a senior right now she is only a sophomore. It is all about maturity and getting to know who you are playing with and against she will be a dandy.:Thumbs:
Maybe not the best but one of the best in the 15th i would have to say Perkins from Valley.Being moved from a 2/3 player last season to the point this season,her numbers are good.She is a pass first,score second type point always tring to find the open person.She has improved thru out the season on her ball handling,and she is a quick decision maker and in my opinion is whats makes a true point.
Also the Harris girl from PC and Carroll from painstville have impressed me,with their ball handling and passing skills.