Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski Co @ Southwestern 11/18
speakthetruth Wrote:That is a completely different story....that year Riley Hall was injured, who will go down as one of the best QB's to play in this state. He changed the dynamic of the team. Jack New is an exceptional player but does not change the game by being on the field. Like I said he was on the field and SW drove to the endzone and scored. SW lost two starters as well ....actually lost the safety on SW's first defensive drive just like PC and later lost the starting RB. Yet they still won. PC had one guy get hurt. SW had two so not sure I get your reasoning on PC finally being healthy.

speakthetruth Wrote:Keep telling myself what exactly?
That Riley Hall being out did not effect the outcome in 2014?
That Jake New wasn't on the field when SW drove the whole field on the first drive?
That SWs best RB was injured?
That SW also lost their starting Safety 2nd play of the game?
Or that a guy playing safety who has 3 pass receptions, 360 rushing yards, 4 tds in 12 games, zero interceptions, and is 5th on the team in tackles is the difference maker?
The excuses went from officiating to injuries?

We heard the same thing prior to the last game....I was told to wait and told my predictions were wrong. You guys better start coming up with excuses you needed them last time....hate to see you use the same ones...maybe the wind will be blowing Friday or the stadium lights pointed in the wrong direction. Who knows there may be no talk after this game just resting them sore jaw muscles everyone knows they have been overused at this point. Or maybe it will be blamed on your leading rusher being kicked off the team. I can hear it now "if we had our RB we would win".

speakthetruth Wrote:Numbers do not lie. SW has rushed for 1,000 yards more than PC. PC has thrown for 32 more yards than SW. So a running team almost has as many passing yards as a passing team and we still can't admit SW is a good team.

speakthetruth Wrote:Ok and your point....PC almost got beat by the 3 seed week 1. SW rolled both teams week 1 and week 2 and the majority of those yards came on the JV team that played the whole 2nd half. DO NOT forget that when you brag about all those yards that there was a game played between these two in which PC rushed for 30-40 yards with their leading rusher. Yay you put up yards against inferior opponents go look at those stats from October 21 then get back to me.

[Image: https://s17.postimg.org/ai3xcpevj/Donald..._Wrong.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON