Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski Co @ Southwestern 11/18
speakthetruth Wrote:Talking weeks as in games hasn't played in a few weeks (games) he has played in 7 out of 12 games
he played at Pulaski the first part of the year came to SW after being dismissed by Pulaski County- got eligible immediately and played whole second half against Corbin and started until he got tossed against letcher, should have never been eligible to play, but he was their best secondary player.
jumperdogpete Wrote:he played at Pulaski the first part of the year came to SW after being dismissed by Pulaski County- got eligible immediately and played whole second half against Corbin and started until he got tossed against letcher, should have never been eligible to play, but he was their best secondary player.
I guess next you are going to tell us the reason he was the best secondary player we have is because the coaching he received at PC. Get a life dogpeterjumper.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:I guess next you are going to tell us the reason he was the best secondary player we have is because the coaching he received at PC. Get a life dogpeterjumper.
well that too, but really because he was taller stronger and faster then anyone else you have but you do have a valid point!!
I feel like I had seen him on the sidelines for about three weeks before I noticed him starting the Corbin game.
Kywarrior14 Wrote:No, everyone thought PC would demolish SW because Riley Hall was back.

This is a completely absurd statement! :gtfo:

Since you seem to have forgotten, I have included some of the comments that were made about that game by SW supporters.

Warrior 2002
Round 2 of this in-county rivalry, first time was for the district this time is for the region. Who wins and why? I'm taking the Warriors, their defense in the best in the state and their offense in not far behind. Give me the Warriors 24-7.

skully03
Warriors by 2-3 TDs. Playing good ball right now. Good luck to both teams.

jim rome
Quoted pjdoug statement of "Is Riley Hall expected to play in this one?"
It don't matter South Western is South Western!!!

wiznut
Enough of Riley hall talk whether he plays or not warriors rise on top again 32-20 you heard it here regardless if he plays. Underwhelming season for maroons this was their year but not anymore

wiznut
hey your number 1 defense got beat twice and they will get beat again you can have the no 1 defense but we have tne better team and soon to be no 1 team

1101guesswho
French vs Hines----- Maroons will be French fried...

Warrior 2002
SW is just a more well rounded football team in every phase of the game. Whether it be offense defense or special teams. They play aggressive in all phases. Unlike PC their backs hit the holes hard and they swarm to the ball on defense. I would be surprised if this one was close.

And that's just a few from the first 2 pages of the 9 page prediction thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I dont think i was a member at that time. Just going on the talk from around town. 2 of those guys liked to make absurd predictions in every Sw game. I do enjoy reading them because it ticks everybody else off. Im not going back to a thread 2 years ago to read but i'd eat crow if in 9 pages there werent more people picking pc if they knew riley would play.
Love this rivalry. Respect both of these programs. As a player SW sent me home in the playoffs so I'm pulling for the Maroons.

Pulaski 36
SW 21
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:This is a completely absurd statement! :gtfo:

Since you seem to have forgotten, I have included some of the comments that were made about that game by SW supporters.

Warrior 2002
Round 2 of this in-county rivalry, first time was for the district this time is for the region. Who wins and why? I'm taking the Warriors, their defense in the best in the state and their offense in not far behind. Give me the Warriors 24-7.

skully03
Warriors by 2-3 TDs. Playing good ball right now. Good luck to both teams.

jim rome
Quoted pjdoug statement of "Is Riley Hall expected to play in this one?"
It don't matter South Western is South Western!!!

wiznut
Enough of Riley hall talk whether he plays or not warriors rise on top again 32-20 you heard it here regardless if he plays. Underwhelming season for maroons this was their year but not anymore

wiznut
hey your number 1 defense got beat twice and they will get beat again you can have the no 1 defense but we have tne better team and soon to be no 1 team

1101guesswho
French vs Hines----- Maroons will be French fried...

Warrior 2002
SW is just a more well rounded football team in every phase of the game. Whether it be offense defense or special teams. They play aggressive in all phases. Unlike PC their backs hit the holes hard and they swarm to the ball on defense. I would be surprised if this one was close.

And that's just a few from the first 2 pages of the 9 page prediction thread.

What about this prediction Lecockukfan. :gtfo: DUMMY
By the way, pay close attention to SpeakTheTruth, he's my son. He knows his football. South Western 42 PC 5. PC gets 2 safeties and a extra point.
Looking forward to game time, gonna be chilly. Can't wait to get my hot Dickins Cider at the concession stand tonight
[quote=jim rome]By the way, pay close attention to SpeakTheTruth, he's my son. He knows his football. South Western 42 PC 5. PC gets 2 safeties and a extra point.[/QUOTE]

:Clap:
jim rome Wrote:Looking forward to game time, gonna be chilly. Can't wait to get my hot Dickins Cider at the concession stand tonight

Can I get one in a can?:moon::yum:
Bucwheat Wrote:Can I get one in a can?:moon::yum:

Yeah, a big one, as long as you'll disappear.
jim rome Wrote:By the way, pay close attention to SpeakTheTruth, he's my son. He knows his football. South Western 42 PC 5. PC gets 2 safeties and a extra point.

No wonder Larry French is retiring after this game, he can't stand to listen to the stupid that spews of both of your mouths. :puking:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:No wonder Larry French is retiring after this game, he can't stand to listen to the stupid that spews of both of your mouths. :puking:

He may very well retire, but it won't be after tonight's game. He will be coaching 2 more games, called semi-state and state championship. DUMMY!!
Where have you been jim rome?? I have MISSED you!

LeeCo, I cannot believe you quoted wiznut!!!
:Clap:Yall take this way too serious.:Clap:
Granny Bear Wrote:Where have you been jim rome?? I have MISSED you!

I've been here. I created a new person on here. I've been posting stupid stuff with my new guy, jumperdogpete.
Be nice.

Wink
:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:
jim rome Wrote:He may very well retire, but it won't be after tonight's game. He will be coaching 2 more games, called semi-state and state championship. DUMMY!!
:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pulaski needs to come out in the 1st half & keep it close to give them a chance..

Go Pulaski
Hope S.W. has a great game tonight! From a North Laurel Senior parent!
Granny Bear Wrote:Where have you been jim rome?? I have MISSED you!

Don't lie granny..
I hope it doesn't come down to kick returns or PAT's.

SW 26- PC 14
jim rome Wrote:He may very well retire, but it won't be after tonight's game. He will be coaching 2 more games, called semi-state and state championship. DUMMY!!

You were saying? :eyeroll:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
speakthetruth Wrote:The fans are included in the mix. Players and coaches may not be making excuses but the fans sure do. They win its because they are they best thing since sliced bread...they loss its because the stars weren't aligned and the equinox. Thing about winning is you have to learn how to lose too. Jake New is one player SW had a running back hurt his knee...that's why they went to the wishbone and also why lemmon and fannin got majority of the carries in the second half. That RB sit out the next game against Catholic too. But funny thing is SW marched right down the field and scored on the first drive with New on the field he got hurt on PCs offensive drive. So did he change the game on the first drive? No if SW decides to throw the ball he becomes a factor but have a feeling this team will run power football, but hard to tell. One of the most dynamic SW teams they have had. They can run power football then have a 1000+ yard QB and receiver who makes plays can beat you multiple ways.

Where is this guy? I'm guessing he won't be around for a while with all his foolishness ! He sure knows how to talk. A little advice for the southwestern assistant . Try less talking in the future and worry about game planning
Blue Diamond Wrote:Where is this guy? I'm guessing he won't be around for a while with all his foolishness ! He sure knows how to talk. A little advice for the southwestern assistant . Try less talking in the future and worry about game planning

I thought that was who that was. His words on here and the way he struts is about the same.
Blue Diamond Wrote:Where is this guy? I'm guessing he won't be around for a while with all his foolishness ! He sure knows how to talk. A little advice for the southwestern assistant . Try less talking in the future and worry about game planning

Yeah, from the result of the game, it would seem he was more worried about winning his argument on here than he was about game planning for the Maroons.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wildcat18 Wrote:It's time for SW to put up or shut up. No realistic person from PC thinks they'll win Friday night and they are definitely not favored at the Reservation. A PC win would be labeled an upset. All excuses, records, & statistics aside; the fact still remains that SW has been and still is a 2nd tier team in the county. The last time SW won district, PC won the state championship. Yes, even when you win, you still lose. I personally think SW will win the game, but I would not be shocked if they lose. If SW loses, Coach French will and should walk because if it isn't happening this year, it's not happening. No one is getting past BG this year regardless. It's been a good season for both teams.

It's officially time for Southwestern to shut up. You're a pretender. Confusedhh:

Warrior 2002 Wrote:I thought that was who that was. His words on here and the way he struts is about the same.

LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Yeah, from the result of the game, it would seem he was more worried about winning his argument on here than he was about game planning for the Maroons.

Not sure how this came about but I am not a SW assistant. I have no game plan to prepare and have no dogs in the actual fight. I am simply a SW alum with a young warrior coming through the middle school program. Have been a warrior for years and will continue to be but have no association with any coach on the staff other than knowing a handful from their days at SW or through PCYFL.