Poll: Who Wins It?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
53.66%
Hazard
46.34%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Hazard **1A State Semi Finals**
Hazard_dad Wrote:Just think four days from now, about this exact moment a bunch of cars and trucks will be headed back to paintsville. A little sadder, a little more disappointed, because their team simply could not pull it off. Their team will meet a stronger, more balanced, team Friday that will simply put a whooping on that Azz. Fun times. Four days and counting. Wink

That is funny! ^^ Been many try! Some even twice! None of em been able to do it yet but hey, I love the enthusiasm!
Iron Horse Wrote:Johnson Central's JV- 21

Hazard- 18

Surprised someone hasn't called you out yet!!
bac2369 Wrote:Surprised someone hasn't called you out yet!!

Beating a dead horse. That clown is a Lawrence County guy but trolls the Paintsville threads with the same garbage over and over.
He speaks the truth it is Johnson Central JV team.
Ballbuster Wrote:He speaks the truth it is Johnson Central JV team.

Love how this just makes the greasers skin crawl :flame:TongueirateSho
You can say Johnson Central JV team how many of Hazard player are from Perry Central?
This one is going to be a outright slobber knocker. Smash mouth football at its best. Winner represents the East in Bowling Green. "Big time players, play in big time games!"
Paintsville-29
Hazard-28
OT
NO!!!!!
Not overtime!
I don't think my old heart can stand an overtime playoff game!!

Wink
TigerBlues Wrote:Love how this just makes the greasers skin crawl :flame:TongueirateSho

There's a phrase from the past.......
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Ballbuster Wrote:He speaks the truth it is Johnson Central JV team.

:lmao:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:There's a phrase from the past.......

An oldie but a goodie :1:
bac2369 Wrote:Surprised someone hasn't called you out yet!!

There's some you just tend to look over Bac!
Hazard in a close one.
Hazards running game to much. They are clicking at the right time.
This is where the ball could unravel for Paintsville. Hazard has experience at being here.
mysonis55 Wrote:This is where the ball could unravel for Paintsville. Hazard has experience at being here.

The staff at hazard has the experience being there but the kids don't. Paintsville holds the edge on the kids being there last year... Hazaed has been to the state semis in 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012 and now 2016. Hazard has held 3 state semi games and this will be the 4th and they are 3-0 at home. But on the road they are 0-3 but if u count the forest from the ineligible kid in Fairview then it's 1-2 on the road but I just say 0-3.

2008 Hazard 28 LCA 21
2010 Hazard 31 LCA 30 ( played terrible )
2011 Hazard 57 Pikeville 35 ( Pikeville came ready to play)

Away
2007 LCA 45 Hazard 21 ( beat them in the regular season by similar amount)
2009 LCA 35 Hazard 28 ( dropped tying pass in end zone)
2012 Fairview 40 Hazard 6 ( forfeited ) ( just flat out whipped and the injury to Austin Johnson showed defensively)
mysonis55 Wrote:This is where the ball could unravel for Paintsville. Hazard has experience at being here.

Paintsville has the most recent experience of being here and the WANT is BIG to not have that taste in their mouth another year! A Hungry Paintsville team that knows exactly what it's gonna take to get to that Final step!
Paintsville's players have won several 7th & 8th grade championships on that Hazard field. They know it well.
Paintsville's got this. They will have to come in executing from the get go, but there is no other team I would rather be representing my fandom in the matchup.
Hazard !!! Go Bulldogs !!!
KyGurl Wrote:Hazard !!! Go Bulldogs !!!

Dawgs heading out west.
cj2561 Wrote:how can it be 42-14 at one point, when the final score was 40-28. that just show you don't know what you are talking about.

:truestory:
Hazard_dad Wrote:Hazard has played lots of good teams this year. For example, Pikeville when they played paintsville actually had the upper hand and fell apart. I believe they actually dominated paintsville in the first half. And list by 2 touchdowns when it was over. Hazard played them twice. The first game was completely hazards fault. Turnovers will cause anyone to lose. But in that loss they still were dominant on defense and moved the ball easy on offense. The second meeting showed that hazard was able to come back and with more control and focus. They want that title. Come Friday it want matter how many fans come from paintsville because that just means there will be more broken hearts on the ride back home.

I think it will be back and forth in the first half but hazards front line will dominate and they have the stamina to put it away in the second half. If we give up the ball to much then we will lose.

Also, I look for this to be a run only game for both teams. The weather says rainy and cold. Bring on Friday. Go Dawgs.
Hazard has played against some good teams. They played against my Whitley County team in a scrimmage. I hope nobody bothers telling me they ain't good Confusednicker:
Hazard by 2 touchdowns!
Just got a PM saying the BEAST broke his leg. Hate it for any kid wherever they go to school. Hope it ain't so.
Frank Dux Wrote:Just got a PM saying the BEAST broke his leg. Hate it for any kid wherever they go to school. Hope it ain't so.

Who is the beast?
Hazard_dad Wrote:Who is the beast?

Oh you'll find out soon enough
Frank Dux Wrote:Just got a PM saying the BEAST broke his leg. Hate it for any kid wherever they go to school. Hope it ain't so.

Well Normally you keep stuff like that to yourself... But if true I hate that for a young man this late in the season..
Nygfan106wins Wrote:Oh you'll find out soon enough

I don't think I will because apparently he broke his leg.
Hazard_dad Wrote:I don't think I will because apparently he broke his leg.

#3 from paintsville
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next