Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne County @ Johnson Central **4A State Semi Finals** 11/25
Blue Bomber wants to hear ride my rocket Friday night LOLOL
Ballbuster Wrote:Thomcat, you better be worried about feeding Caribou Lou Friday!

You know my motto, "Feeding Lou since '82".
JC really needs to get Chris Stapleton (class of '96 and #33 on the football team) or Marlena Vanhoose to sing the National Anthem Friday night.

I'm sure Chris could squeeze his alma mater in for a massive football game.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Wayne County 27
Johnson Central 26
I thought about attaching pictures with everything related to the word "Johnson" in it, but I value my membership here on Bluegrass Rivals just a bit too much.
Heard today that the Cardinals of Wayne will be taking 8 buses full of rowdy big red fans. Bus 22 and 34 have wreckless drivers that never turn on the caution lights so watch out. Roll Cards!!
They know you so well, Pulp!!!

Confusednicker:
Wayne County

Running Clock

Emergency Room Afternoon
pigskin1987 Wrote:Heard today that the Cardinals of Wayne will be taking 8 buses full of rowdy big red fans. Bus 22 and 34 have wreckless drivers that never turn on the caution lights so watch out. Roll Cards!!
Can I ride the bus?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Wayne County

Running Clock

Emergency Room Afternoon

Confusednicker:
Ive seen both play this year and Johnson Central win at home 41-22
How many games has Wayne County played on turf this year?
Wayne is a good team and played a pretty good schedule to prepare them. But JC should win. Matey doesn't need to get to cute with the play calling..
bac2369 Wrote:Wayne is a good team and played a pretty good schedule to prepare them. But JC should win. Matey doesn't need to get to cute with the play calling..

Matney knows what his strength is.
Weather looks great for Friday night.

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1479849361]
JC -- 42
Wayne -- 14

With lots of music from Pulp in between.
jceagle5 Wrote:JC -- 42
Wayne -- 14

More like all but 3 seconds before the snap of every play.
Well, it was a great season while it lasted for Wayne. :howdy::howdy::howdy:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Johnson Central fans.... this game has been deemed a BLACKOUT!!!!
Golden Eagle fans..... get there early.... be loud and wear all BLACK!!!!!

[Image: http://news360.info/news360/wp-content/u...kout-1.jpg]

Black Friday doesn't mean deals for Christmas shopping either.

[Image: http://i2.wp.com/cdn.bgr.com/2014/11/bla...&strip=all]
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Well, it was a great season while it lasted for Wayne. :howdy::howdy::howdy:

Pump the brakes!!!!!

Not one second of this game has been played yet.
JC is not overlooking anybody or already planning their trip to Bowling Green.

You don't make it to the state semi-finals by 'sleepwalking' or having teams lay down for you just because of what your helmet says.

No way on the face of this planet is JC already chalking this one up as a Win.
jceagle5 Wrote:JC -- 42
Wayne -- 14

Funny you say that.... last year @ Wayne County, a lot of our fans came up to me and was talking about how boring it was at Wayne County's stadium.

When you see our players dancing around in the pre-game or after a big play to a song or clip they requested (and believe me, I pay attention).... it's a good feeling and you can tell it matters to them. Or when you can feel the bleachers shake when The Cupid Shuffle or Cha Cha Slide comes on and see students, parents, little kids and even grandparents getting involved, then you know it matters to them as well. When our fans hear the Air Raid Siren as the team comes to the Blowup Helmet.... then start jumping up and down to the beat of "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor"..... IT MATTERS!!!! I've had coaches, cheerleading sponsors and fans from other teams come to the press box and ask me what App. I'm using so they can get it for their school.... I tell them, "it's no App., it's just me and my clips." And yes, I do enjoy getting to do it, I do look forward to Friday nights. We didn't have the team or facilities when I was in school there like we have now. We were lucky to have a burnt cd played before the game. Let alone anything close to the atmosphere we have now.

I get a bad rap on here from some of my haters, but it doesn't bother me. I know the majority of the JC fans that come to the games enjoy it. I realize you can't and won't please everybody. I do my best. I work year round on compiling clips and new material. Sometimes, it is too loud.... I do my best to keep the volume at a certain level, but it doesn't always work out that way. If you've ever been around a sound system... some tracks are louder than others, some clips are softer than others. But as soon as I realize it's too loud or get a text from somebody telling me to turn it down, I do. The speakers we have are powerful. There are schools all over this state that would love to have the football complex JC has. The turf, home/visitors bleachers, scoreboard, locker/weight rooms, press box and yes... even the sound system. There was a requested song to be played as a game was ending earlier this year, but the people that matter know the situation and it's been squashed.

The Cincinnati Bengals, The Jacksonville Jaguars, The Colorado Avalanche, The Cincinnati Reds, The 140th Kentucky Derby, Commonwealth Stadium, Rupp Arena, Lexington Legends..... I've been to all of these stadiums/seen these teams play in the past seven years, playing pre-game music and in-game clips is nothing new. And yes, they all play similar material. But let's face it, their not as good as me..... but the principle remains the same.

NOW LET'S GO GET THIS WIN FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Alex Green.
I think Johnson Central will wait until next weekend for their annual choke. JC wins this one 34-30 in a shootout at home.
I wonder how many teams across the Great Commonwealth would like to "Choke" at this point in their season!!!! Hummmm!!!!!!
Johnson Central 35
Wayne Co 17
Wildcat18 Wrote:I think Johnson Central will wait until next weekend for their annual choke. JC wins this one 34-30 in a shootout at home.

JC's playoff losses in the Matney era (2004-Present) And they are NOT chokes either.

Madison Southern in 2005.

Lincoln County in 2007.

4 to Highlands 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
(State championship teams)

4 to Covington Catholic 2006, 2012, 2013 & 2014.
(1 state championship season)

South Warren in 2015.
(State Championship)
Wildcat18 Wrote:I think Johnson Central will wait until next weekend for their annual choke. JC wins this one 34-30 in a shootout at home.

So last year Central Choked? What a slap in the face to a dang good 4A group of kids that ended their season State Runner Up! NFL? Sure, But hard for me to say any group of High School kids ever, Choke!
35-21 jc
JC wins!
Wayne Co going to whoop that a$$. 28-14. Equipment turn in for JC will be Monday after school. Thank you :devilflam
No poll on this game ?